1. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Your thoughts on the flu shot

Here's ingredients in them.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pin...nt-table-2.pdf

How do you guys feel about children getting them. What about adults.

There is formaldehyde in most. Do you feel children who get it are at more risk for long term issues due to under developed kidneys and liver and the excretion of the formaldehyde.

What about elderly.

I personally don't feel it's necessary for me but I am unsure of my stand on elderly and children
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

mercury too. id rather get sick for a week or two than risk possible long term poison. now if peole started really dropping from the flu, then id go for it lol
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.8%

Oh man good topic here...esepcially for me with a baby on the way.

Without getting too much into detail, my family and I stay far away from them. The government tries to shove vaccines done our throats without doing any long term effects on any of the ingredients. I want to see independent studies not paid for by the big pharma companies but of course that will never happen.

I've put in hours and hours of research and there are certain risks I won't take for my family. They claim they took out the therimsol (mercury) but its still in there at trace amounts. The big one is aluminum and the havoc it could wreak on the neuro system.

Check out "the greater good" movie on youtube for free and website and also NVIC website (national vaccine information center).....very good reading material with links to studies. The FAQ portion on the greater good website is a good read. I can't link it as I'm on my cell phone at the moment.

Its all about $$$....flu vaccines and vaccines in general are a multi-billion dollar business thats what it boils down to. Its up to the families to do the research and make an informed decision on what they believe is best for their families.

Funny thing is my wife works as a registered nurse in a big name hospital here in cali. Has she ever gotten the flu? No......have I? No....haven't had a flu shot in years. If I get sick my immune system will over come it I'll get better and get over it.

My wife actually has had a good friend and co worker nurse who got really ill immediately after the flu shot developing some auto-immune issues. Can you sue the pharma companies here in the US for it? Of course not, but the government set up its own fund to pay out families who get injured or die from vaccines. This fund pays out millions every year to those harmed by vaccines.Only in the US of A!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.8%

I also wouldn't beleve a damn thing the CDC says or the FDA and big pharma for that matter.
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Jake_916 View Post
    I also wouldn't beleve a damn thing the CDC says or the FDA and big pharma for that matter.
    If you don't mind posting things up when you can it would be appreciated

Came up a few times in conversation with my girl regarding children and my grandparents

I'm going to look for myself the video

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.8%

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

If you don't mind posting things up when you can it would be appreciated

Came up a few times in conversation with my girl regarding children and my grandparents

I'm going to look for myself the video
    Will do when I get on my laptop later this afternoon.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Knowing all the additives, if someone gave me a the choice to take a shot...I don't think I could inject myself with the excitotoxin MSG, formaldehyde, chicken proteins, aluminum, mercury, etc. Its on record that a scientist from Merck said they add cancer viruses etc into vaccines. No thanks.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Just eat healthy and take your vitamins. No shots for me. The last people I trust are medical doctors; while they often have your best interest in mind, they only know what they're told. Very few dig down deep into research, and if they do, they probably aren't your general MD.
  9. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Knowing all the additives, if someone gave me a the choice to take a shot...I don't think I could inject myself with the excitotoxin MSG, formaldehyde, chicken proteins, aluminum, mercury, etc. Its on record that a scientist from Merck said they add cancer viruses etc into vaccines. No thanks.
    Where is this ? If like to see for sure!

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.75%

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

Where is this ? If like to see for sure!
    Just Google merck scientist admits cancer viruses in vaccines or something. It will pop up
  11. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.01%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Re: Your thoughts on the flu shot

The risk are blown way our of proportion IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.51%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh
    The risk are blown way our of proportion IMO.

you mean the risks of the flu or the shot itself?
  13. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.01%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    you mean the risks of the flu or the shot itself?
    I meant the shot but the risk of the flu itself is pretty low. It is only really signifficent to certain demographics

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.46%

I pass. Who knows what there setting you up for. No I do not trust in the flu shot.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.12%

from a clinical standpoint...i dont get them. My personal opinion on the matter is dont fix something that isnt broken. If you have never goten the flu dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I work in a hospital. They just mandated it this year that we are required to get them. Took that **** in the delt and made huge gains.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.12%

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I work in a hospital. They just mandated it this year that we are required to get them. Took that **** in the delt and made huge gains.
    i do too. Its not mandatory this year but they said it will be next season which pisses me off. i had to freakin sign a waiver saying that if i got the flu i wouldnt be able to recieve my PTO or anything like that....i said eff that!

EVERY SINGLE PERSON that got the shot, 3 days later had the flu...coincidence? and another funny thing is the epidemiologists in the hospital were all like "its just flu-like symptoms, it cant be the flu shot. The only reason your testing positive on the flu screen and panel is because your body is still making antibodies blahh!!" lol i had a funny conversation with one right after he made this comment.

And **** yeah brah! blast those delts! lol
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.8%

What state do you work in? Typical government taking away rights of the people! My wife works at a hospital here in cali and they push all workers to get a flu shot luckily if you dont get one then you can wear a mask. We will see how long that goes before they mandate it.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.12%

What state do you work in? Typical government taking away rights of the people! My wife works at a hospital here in cali and they push all workers to get a flu shot luckily if you dont get one then you can wear a mask. We will see how long that goes before they mandate it.
    Mississippi and its a hospital thing nut state

~ MANotaur
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.06%

Indiana. Read this.

http://www.abc57.com/news/IU-Health-...185346842.html

Crazy eh?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.8%

Indiana. Read [/URL]

Crazy eh?
    I remember yahoo had an article about that a few weeks ago.....my wife and her co workers were talking all about that. Very crazy!
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.8%

For you hospital workers who live in a state where its mandatory to get a flu shot or risk getting fired, that is just terrible. What happened to freedom of choice? I thought this was the USA?

I am hoping here in cali they keep the choice of either getting the shot or wear a mask!
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I also work in a hospital it was mandatory for us to get one. I still got sick and the week of finals. It only protects against some strains not even all of them. Doesn't matter anyway people will stick get sick the shot seems bunk imo

And yeah you'd get fired or have to wear a mask if you didn't get one. But I guess it was so it wouldn't spread to the patients. I walk by everyone room and they're all droplet precautions with the flu.....anyway
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%

Quote:

SV40 was the 40th virus found in rhesus monkey kidney cells when these cells were used to make the polio vaccine. This virus contaminated both the Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) created by Dr. Jonas Salk and the Oral or "Live" Polio Vaccine (OPV) created by Dr. Albert Sabin.

"Many here voice a silent view that the Salk and Sabin Polio vaccine, being made of monkey kidney tissue has been directly responsible for the major increase in Leukemia in this country, states Dr. Frederick Klenner Polio Researcher, USA.

All health authorities agree that both the Salk Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) and Sabin Oral or live Polio Vaccine (OPV) were contaminated with SV40 up until 1961. The contamination has been estimated to have exposed up to 30 million Americans and millions more in the USSR (where the OPV clinical trials were conducted) and other countries. In 1961, federal regulations went into effect in the U.S. (and similar regulations went into effect in other parts of the world) that required that polio vaccines be free of SV40. The new regulations in the U.S., however, did not require that: 1) the SV40 contaminated seeds used to make every batch or lot of vaccine be discarded; 2) the recently manufactured contaminated vaccines be discarded.

Using animals as models for human disease is dangerous.
    The cross-species cultivation of vaccines is clearly laden with risks, risks that may be irreversible, carrying consequences too great to endure. This is just one more indication that government vaccine officials have created dangerous public health policies.

A good link:
    http://www.sv40foundation.org/

*This video was cut from any public disclosures.

나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.75%

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Quote:

SV40 was the 40th virus found in rhesus monkey kidney cells when these cells were used to make the polio vaccine. This virus contaminated both the Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) created by Dr. Jonas Salk and the Oral or "Live" Polio Vaccine (OPV) created by Dr. Albert Sabin.

"Many here voice a silent view that the Salk and Sabin Polio vaccine, being made of monkey kidney tissue has been directly responsible for the major increase in Leukemia in this country, states Dr. Frederick Klenner Polio Researcher, USA.

All health authorities agree that both the Salk Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) and Sabin Oral or live Polio Vaccine (OPV) were contaminated with SV40 up until 1961. The contamination has been estimated to have exposed up to 30 million Americans and millions more in the USSR (where the OPV clinical trials were conducted) and other countries. In 1961, federal regulations went into effect in the U.S. (and similar regulations went into effect in other parts of the world) that required that polio vaccines be free of SV40. The new regulations in the U.S., however, did not require that: 1) the SV40 contaminated seeds used to make every batch or lot of vaccine be discarded; 2) the recently manufactured contaminated vaccines be discarded.

Using animals as models for human disease is dangerous.
    The cross-species cultivation of vaccines is clearly laden with risks, risks that may be irreversible, carrying consequences too great to endure. This is just one more indication that government vaccine officials have created dangerous public health policies.

A good link:
    http://www.sv40foundation.org/

*This video was cut from any public disclosures.

This was the link I was referring to. Thanks for posting AX
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%

This was the link I was referring to. Thanks for posting AX
    Its sick, really sick how Dr. Hilleman acknowledges (6:28) long term effects of cancer and the interviewer laughs his ass off and says "I love it!"
  27. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.01%

How is the government taking away anyone's right? It is a private company enforcing its own policy.

For you hospital workers who live in a state where its mandatory to get a flu shot or risk getting fired, that is just terrible. What happened to freedom of choice? I thought this was the USA?

I am hoping here in cali they keep the choice of either getting the shot or wear a mask!
    How are you blaming the state for a private company creating and enforcing its own rules? What "rights" do employees have? Yes there is freedom of choice and if employees do not like a rule and choose not to abide by the company rules then they have the freedom to seek employment else where.

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Mississippi and its a hospital thing nut state

~ MANotaur
    Thank you for clarifying.

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    How is the government taking away anyone's right? It is a private company enforcing its own policy.
    You are technically right, but the government does promote and urge the medical industry to have the workers take the flu shot. Also, a private company cant dictate any policy it wants, it has to comply with law.

It is in the governments interest to have over 90% inoculated by 2020, up from the current 63%.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.16%

Yeah Fuk that. I would quit of they try to make me get a flu shot. Conspiracy theorist, paranoid...whatever. I don't get none of that, and been super healthy without it.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.75%

You are technically right, but the government does promote and urge the medical industry to have the workers take the flu shot.

It is in the governments interest to have over 90% inoculated by 2020, up from the current 63%.
    i imagine their attempt to spur on population control.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%

i imagine their attempt to spur on population control.
    Obama's own appointed Science Czar wrote a book called "Ecoscience, Population, Resources, Management" promoting mass vaccinations for sterilization, putting chemicals in the public water supply, forced abortions, infanticide, etc....

I personally have this book, its sick and this guy has power?

John Holdren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment: Paul R. Ehrlich, John P. Holdren, Anne H. Ehrlich: 9780716700296: Amazon.com: Books

quote:
    In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science
    policy in the United States
    under POTUS Obama, topics include:

+ Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or
    not;

+ The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally
    put into the nation's drinking water or in food;

+ Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them
    against their will and given away to other couples to raise;

+ People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be
    required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words,
    be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.

+ A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy
    and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed
    international police force.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

How are you blaming the state for a private company creating and enforcing its own rules? What "rights" do employees have? Yes there is freedom of choice and if employees do not like a rule and choose not to abide by the company rules then they have the freedom to seek employment else where.
    Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964

13. May an employer covered by the ADA and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 compel all of its employees to take the influenza vaccine regardless of their medical conditions or their religious beliefs during a pandemic?

No. An employee may be entitled to an exemption from a mandatory vaccination requirement based on an ADA disability that prevents him from taking the influenza vaccine. This would be a reasonable accommodation barring undue hardship (significant difficulty or expense). Similarly, under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, once an employer receives notice that an employee's sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance prevents him from taking the influenza vaccine, the employer must provide a reasonable accommodation unless it would pose an undue hardship as defined by Title VII ("more than de minimis cost" to the operation of the employer's business, which is a lower standard than under the ADA).
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.81%

Quote Originally Posted by ax1

Obama's own appointed Science Czar wrote a book called "Ecoscience, Population, Resources, Management" promoting mass vaccinations for sterilization, putting chemicals in the public water supply, forced abortions, infanticide, etc....

I personally have this book, its sick and this guy has power?

John Holdren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment: Paul R. Ehrlich, John P. Holdren, Anne H. Ehrlich: 9780716700296: Amazon.com: Books

quote:
    In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science
    policy in the United States under POTUS Obama, topics include:

+ Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or
    not;

+ The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally
    put into the nation's drinking water or in food;

+ Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them
    against their will and given away to other couples to raise;

+ People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be
    required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words,
    be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.

+ A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy
    and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed
    international police force.
    Did you watch Bill Gates speech at TED? I didn't see the whole thing, but the portion I did see he appeared to blatantly be speaking about how he was a fan of vaccines for population control. Had an equation for it and everything. It's youtubable.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.81%

I usually get my flu shot. Some years I don't. I also have about every other vaccine you can think of including the entire anthrax series.

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Did you watch Bill Gates speech at TED? I didn't see the whole thing, but the portion I did see he appeared to blatantly be speaking about how he was a fan of vaccines for population control. Had an equation for it and everything. It's youtubable.

Yeah, he is all out crazy with his vaccinate the world campaign and nano technology vaccines (just put it in the food and water supply.) He is a Bildeberg member as well. I heard he was going to be on the first Televised TED...gonna have to look for it.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I usually get my flu shot. Some years I don't. I also have about every other vaccine you can think of including the entire anthrax series.

Your in the military right? This is all mandatory?
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.87%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Yes it is mandatory... We get shots and the flu mists yearly

- Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.81%

Quote Originally Posted by ax1

Yes and yes.

I am medical actually. Sometimes I get someone to just input that I got the flu shot when I didn't, but that's really more because I just didn't feel like getting a shot though. I did get it this year. Either way I haven't had the flu in I can't remember when. Long long time. Before the military maybe. I have had bad colds, or upper respiratory infections and such. Honestly I think a very large portion of the population don't know the true signs and symptoms of the flu and anytime they are sick for more than a day they jump to the flu as a culprit.

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

Yes it is mandatory... We get shots and the flu mists yearly

- Valdez
    I avoid the mist. I've seen research that shows its not as effective as the shot. Figure if I'm gonna take it I'd rather it be the more effective one.

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.81%

I got it this year and haven't really been sick. A mild cold once, but it's 30 degrees when I train and I was balls deep into a month and a half with no hot water. Something about the sht ponds not draining fast enough out here. Whatever. Fcking afghanistan for ya Anyhow. I figure it is what it is. I'm healthy, my wife is healthy, and my baby is healthy so I'm good. Hell I've prolly done more damage to myself with drugs and alcohol than vaccines will ever do to me.

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vitamin D takes on the FLU shot!
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 03:24 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 02:26 PM
  3. Your thoughts on the 09 O