Your thoughts on the flu shot

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,810
    Rep Power
    1752677
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Your thoughts on the flu shot


    Here's ingredients in them.


    http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pin...nt-table-2.pdf

    How do you guys feel about children getting them. What about adults.

    There is formaldehyde in most. Do you feel children who get it are at more risk for long term issues due to under developed kidneys and liver and the excretion of the formaldehyde.

    What about elderly.

    I personally don't feel it's necessary for me but I am unsure of my stand on elderly and children
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com

  2. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,390
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    mercury too. id rather get sick for a week or two than risk possible long term poison. now if peole started really dropping from the flu, then id go for it lol
  3. New Member
    Jake_916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    26798
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    26.8%

    Oh man good topic here...esepcially for me with a baby on the way.

    Without getting too much into detail, my family and I stay far away from them. The government tries to shove vaccines done our throats without doing any long term effects on any of the ingredients. I want to see independent studies not paid for by the big pharma companies but of course that will never happen.

    I've put in hours and hours of research and there are certain risks I won't take for my family. They claim they took out the therimsol (mercury) but its still in there at trace amounts. The big one is aluminum and the havoc it could wreak on the neuro system.

    Check out "the greater good" movie on youtube for free and website and also NVIC website (national vaccine information center).....very good reading material with links to studies. The FAQ portion on the greater good website is a good read. I can't link it as I'm on my cell phone at the moment.

    Its all about $$$....flu vaccines and vaccines in general are a multi-billion dollar business thats what it boils down to. Its up to the families to do the research and make an informed decision on what they believe is best for their families.

    Funny thing is my wife works as a registered nurse in a big name hospital here in cali. Has she ever gotten the flu? No......have I? No....haven't had a flu shot in years. If I get sick my immune system will over come it I'll get better and get over it.

    My wife actually has had a good friend and co worker nurse who got really ill immediately after the flu shot developing some auto-immune issues. Can you sue the pharma companies here in the US for it? Of course not, but the government set up its own fund to pay out families who get injured or die from vaccines. This fund pays out millions every year to those harmed by vaccines.Only in the US of A!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Jake_916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    26798
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    26.8%

    I also wouldn't beleve a damn thing the CDC says or the FDA and big pharma for that matter.
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,810
    Rep Power
    1752677
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake_916 View Post
    I also wouldn't beleve a damn thing the CDC says or the FDA and big pharma for that matter.
    If you don't mind posting things up when you can it would be appreciated

    Came up a few times in conversation with my girl regarding children and my grandparents

    I'm going to look for myself the video
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  6. New Member
    Jake_916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    26798
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    26.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    If you don't mind posting things up when you can it would be appreciated

    Came up a few times in conversation with my girl regarding children and my grandparents

    I'm going to look for myself the video
    Will do when I get on my laptop later this afternoon.
  7. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,553
    Rep Power
    1181617
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    88.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Knowing all the additives, if someone gave me a the choice to take a shot...I don't think I could inject myself with the excitotoxin MSG, formaldehyde, chicken proteins, aluminum, mercury, etc. Its on record that a scientist from Merck said they add cancer viruses etc into vaccines. No thanks.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  8. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Just eat healthy and take your vitamins. No shots for me. The last people I trust are medical doctors; while they often have your best interest in mind, they only know what they're told. Very few dig down deep into research, and if they do, they probably aren't your general MD.
  9. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,810
    Rep Power
    1752677
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Knowing all the additives, if someone gave me a the choice to take a shot...I don't think I could inject myself with the excitotoxin MSG, formaldehyde, chicken proteins, aluminum, mercury, etc. Its on record that a scientist from Merck said they add cancer viruses etc into vaccines. No thanks.
    Where is this ? If like to see for sure!
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  10. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,553
    Rep Power
    1181617
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    88.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Where is this ? If like to see for sure!
    Just Google merck scientist admits cancer viruses in vaccines or something. It will pop up
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  11. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,073
    Rep Power
    2822842
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    61.01%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Re: Your thoughts on the flu shot


    The risk are blown way our of proportion IMO.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  12. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,390
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh
    The risk are blown way our of proportion IMO.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    you mean the risks of the flu or the shot itself?
  13. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,073
    Rep Power
    2822842
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    61.01%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Re: Your thoughts on the flu shot


    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    you mean the risks of the flu or the shot itself?
    I meant the shot but the risk of the flu itself is pretty low. It is only really signifficent to certain demographics

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  14. New Member
    MIGUEL1J's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    289412
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    51.46%

    I pass. Who knows what there setting you up for. No I do not trust in the flu shot.
  15. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,347
    Rep Power
    450149
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    46.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    from a clinical standpoint...i dont get them. My personal opinion on the matter is dont fix something that isnt broken. If you have never goten the flu dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  16. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,680
    Rep Power
    2574222
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I work in a hospital. They just mandated it this year that we are required to get them. Took that **** in the delt and made huge gains.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  17. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,347
    Rep Power
    450149
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    46.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I work in a hospital. They just mandated it this year that we are required to get them. Took that **** in the delt and made huge gains.
    i do too. Its not mandatory this year but they said it will be next season which pisses me off. i had to freakin sign a waiver saying that if i got the flu i wouldnt be able to recieve my PTO or anything like that....i said eff that!

    EVERY SINGLE PERSON that got the shot, 3 days later had the flu...coincidence? and another funny thing is the epidemiologists in the hospital were all like "its just flu-like symptoms, it cant be the flu shot. The only reason your testing positive on the flu screen and panel is because your body is still making antibodies blahh!!" lol i had a funny conversation with one right after he made this comment.

    And **** yeah brah! blast those delts! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  18. New Member
    Jake_916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    26798
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    26.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I work in a hospital. They just mandated it this year that we are required to get them. Took that **** in the delt and made huge gains.
    What state do you work in? Typical government taking away rights of the people! My wife works at a hospital here in cali and they push all workers to get a flu shot luckily if you dont get one then you can wear a mask. We will see how long that goes before they mandate it.
  19. Senior Member
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,347
    Rep Power
    450149
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    46.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake_916 View Post

    What state do you work in? Typical government taking away rights of the people! My wife works at a hospital here in cali and they push all workers to get a flu shot luckily if you dont get one then you can wear a mask. We will see how long that goes before they mandate it.
    Mississippi and its a hospital thing nut state

    ~ MANotaur
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  20. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,680
    Rep Power
    2574222
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    7.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake_916 View Post
    What state do you work in? Typical government taking away rights of the people! My wife works at a hospital here in cali and they push all workers to get a flu shot luckily if you dont get one then you can wear a mask. We will see how long that goes before they mandate it.
    Indiana. Read this.

    http://www.abc57.com/news/IU-Health-...185346842.html

    Crazy eh?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  21. New Member
    Jake_916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    26798
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    26.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

    Indiana. Read [/URL]

    Crazy eh?
    I remember yahoo had an article about that a few weeks ago.....my wife and her co workers were talking all about that. Very crazy!
  22. New Member
    Jake_916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    26798
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    26.8%

    For you hospital workers who live in a state where its mandatory to get a flu shot or risk getting fired, that is just terrible. What happened to freedom of choice? I thought this was the USA?

    I am hoping here in cali they keep the choice of either getting the shot or wear a mask!
  23. Professional Member
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,568
    Rep Power
    1206767
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    20.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    I also work in a hospital it was mandatory for us to get one. I still got sick and the week of finals. It only protects against some strains not even all of them. Doesn't matter anyway people will stick get sick the shot seems bunk imo

    And yeah you'd get fired or have to wear a mask if you didn't get one. But I guess it was so it wouldn't spread to the patients. I walk by everyone room and they're all droplet precautions with the flu.....anyway
  24. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote:

    SV40 was the 40th virus found in rhesus monkey kidney cells when these cells were used to make the polio vaccine. This virus contaminated both the Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) created by Dr. Jonas Salk and the Oral or "Live" Polio Vaccine (OPV) created by Dr. Albert Sabin.

    "Many here voice a silent view that the Salk and Sabin Polio vaccine, being made of monkey kidney tissue has been directly responsible for the major increase in Leukemia in this country, states Dr. Frederick Klenner Polio Researcher, USA.

    All health authorities agree that both the Salk Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) and Sabin Oral or live Polio Vaccine (OPV) were contaminated with SV40 up until 1961. The contamination has been estimated to have exposed up to 30 million Americans and millions more in the USSR (where the OPV clinical trials were conducted) and other countries. In 1961, federal regulations went into effect in the U.S. (and similar regulations went into effect in other parts of the world) that required that polio vaccines be free of SV40. The new regulations in the U.S., however, did not require that: 1) the SV40 contaminated seeds used to make every batch or lot of vaccine be discarded; 2) the recently manufactured contaminated vaccines be discarded.

    Using animals as models for human disease is dangerous.
    The cross-species cultivation of vaccines is clearly laden with risks, risks that may be irreversible, carrying consequences too great to endure. This is just one more indication that government vaccine officials have created dangerous public health policies.

    A good link:
    http://www.sv40foundation.org/

    *This video was cut from any public disclosures.

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  25. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,553
    Rep Power
    1181617
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    88.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Quote:

    SV40 was the 40th virus found in rhesus monkey kidney cells when these cells were used to make the polio vaccine. This virus contaminated both the Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) created by Dr. Jonas Salk and the Oral or "Live" Polio Vaccine (OPV) created by Dr. Albert Sabin.

    "Many here voice a silent view that the Salk and Sabin Polio vaccine, being made of monkey kidney tissue has been directly responsible for the major increase in Leukemia in this country, states Dr. Frederick Klenner Polio Researcher, USA.

    All health authorities agree that both the Salk Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) and Sabin Oral or live Polio Vaccine (OPV) were contaminated with SV40 up until 1961. The contamination has been estimated to have exposed up to 30 million Americans and millions more in the USSR (where the OPV clinical trials were conducted) and other countries. In 1961, federal regulations went into effect in the U.S. (and similar regulations went into effect in other parts of the world) that required that polio vaccines be free of SV40. The new regulations in the U.S., however, did not require that: 1) the SV40 contaminated seeds used to make every batch or lot of vaccine be discarded; 2) the recently manufactured contaminated vaccines be discarded.

    Using animals as models for human disease is dangerous.
    The cross-species cultivation of vaccines is clearly laden with risks, risks that may be irreversible, carrying consequences too great to endure. This is just one more indication that government vaccine officials have created dangerous public health policies.

    A good link:
    http://www.sv40foundation.org/

    *This video was cut from any public disclosures.

    This was the link I was referring to. Thanks for posting AX
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  26. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    This was the link I was referring to. Thanks for posting AX
    Its sick, really sick how Dr. Hilleman acknowledges (6:28) long term effects of cancer and the interviewer laughs his ass off and says "I love it!"
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  27. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,073
    Rep Power
    2822842
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    61.01%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Re: Your thoughts on the flu shot


    Quote Originally Posted by Jake_916 View Post
    What state do you work in? Typical government taking away rights of the people! My wife works at a hospital here in cali and they push all workers to get a flu shot luckily if you dont get one then you can wear a mask. We will see how long that goes before they mandate it.
    How is the government taking away anyone's right? It is a private company enforcing its own policy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake_916 View Post
    For you hospital workers who live in a state where its mandatory to get a flu shot or risk getting fired, that is just terrible. What happened to freedom of choice? I thought this was the USA?

    I am hoping here in cali they keep the choice of either getting the shot or wear a mask!
    How are you blaming the state for a private company creating and enforcing its own rules? What "rights" do employees have? Yes there is freedom of choice and if employees do not like a rule and choose not to abide by the company rules then they have the freedom to seek employment else where.


    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Mississippi and its a hospital thing nut state

    ~ MANotaur
    Thank you for clarifying.


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  28. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    How is the government taking away anyone's right? It is a private company enforcing its own policy.
    You are technically right, but the government does promote and urge the medical industry to have the workers take the flu shot. Also, a private company cant dictate any policy it wants, it has to comply with law.

    It is in the governments interest to have over 90% inoculated by 2020, up from the current 63%.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  29. New Member
    Shrine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    5305
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    9.16%

    Yeah Fuk that. I would quit of they try to make me get a flu shot. Conspiracy theorist, paranoid...whatever. I don't get none of that, and been super healthy without it.
  30. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,553
    Rep Power
    1181617
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    88.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    You are technically right, but the government does promote and urge the medical industry to have the workers take the flu shot.

    It is in the governments interest to have over 90% inoculated by 2020, up from the current 63%.
    i imagine their attempt to spur on population control.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  31. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    i imagine their attempt to spur on population control.
    Obama's own appointed Science Czar wrote a book called "Ecoscience, Population, Resources, Management" promoting mass vaccinations for sterilization, putting chemicals in the public water supply, forced abortions, infanticide, etc....

    I personally have this book, its sick and this guy has power?

    John Holdren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



    Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment: Paul R. Ehrlich, John P. Holdren, Anne H. Ehrlich: 9780716700296: Amazon.com: Books


    quote:
    In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science
    policy in the United States
    under POTUS Obama, topics include:

    + Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or
    not;

    + The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally
    put into the nation's drinking water or in food;

    + Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them
    against their will and given away to other couples to raise;

    + People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be
    required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words,
    be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.

    + A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy
    and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed
    international police force.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  32. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post


    How are you blaming the state for a private company creating and enforcing its own rules? What "rights" do employees have? Yes there is freedom of choice and if employees do not like a rule and choose not to abide by the company rules then they have the freedom to seek employment else where.
    Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964

    13. May an employer covered by the ADA and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 compel all of its employees to take the influenza vaccine regardless of their medical conditions or their religious beliefs during a pandemic?

    No. An employee may be entitled to an exemption from a mandatory vaccination requirement based on an ADA disability that prevents him from taking the influenza vaccine. This would be a reasonable accommodation barring undue hardship (significant difficulty or expense). Similarly, under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, once an employer receives notice that an employee's sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance prevents him from taking the influenza vaccine, the employer must provide a reasonable accommodation unless it would pose an undue hardship as defined by Title VII ("more than de minimis cost" to the operation of the employer's business, which is a lower standard than under the ADA).
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  33. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719850
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1

    Obama's own appointed Science Czar wrote a book called "Ecoscience, Population, Resources, Management" promoting mass vaccinations for sterilization, putting chemicals in the public water supply, forced abortions, infanticide, etc....

    I personally have this book, its sick and this guy has power?

    John Holdren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment: Paul R. Ehrlich, John P. Holdren, Anne H. Ehrlich: 9780716700296: Amazon.com: Books

    quote:
    In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science
    policy in the United States under POTUS Obama, topics include:

    + Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or
    not;

    + The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally
    put into the nation's drinking water or in food;

    + Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them
    against their will and given away to other couples to raise;

    + People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be
    required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words,
    be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.

    + A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy
    and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed
    international police force.
    Did you watch Bill Gates speech at TED? I didn't see the whole thing, but the portion I did see he appeared to blatantly be speaking about how he was a fan of vaccines for population control. Had an equation for it and everything. It's youtubable.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  34. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719850
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I usually get my flu shot. Some years I don't. I also have about every other vaccine you can think of including the entire anthrax series.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  35. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Did you watch Bill Gates speech at TED? I didn't see the whole thing, but the portion I did see he appeared to blatantly be speaking about how he was a fan of vaccines for population control. Had an equation for it and everything. It's youtubable.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Yeah, he is all out crazy with his vaccinate the world campaign and nano technology vaccines (just put it in the food and water supply.) He is a Bildeberg member as well. I heard he was going to be on the first Televised TED...gonna have to look for it.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  36. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,473
    Rep Power
    1251927
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I usually get my flu shot. Some years I don't. I also have about every other vaccine you can think of including the entire anthrax series.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Your in the military right? This is all mandatory?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,480
    Rep Power
    6611835
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    4.87%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Re: Your thoughts on the flu shot


    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Your in the military right? This is all mandatory?
    Yes it is mandatory... We get shots and the flu mists yearly

    - Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  38. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719850
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1

    Your in the military right? This is all mandatory?
    Yes and yes.

    I am medical actually. Sometimes I get someone to just input that I got the flu shot when I didn't, but that's really more because I just didn't feel like getting a shot though. I did get it this year. Either way I haven't had the flu in I can't remember when. Long long time. Before the military maybe. I have had bad colds, or upper respiratory infections and such. Honestly I think a very large portion of the population don't know the true signs and symptoms of the flu and anytime they are sick for more than a day they jump to the flu as a culprit.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  39. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719850
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Yes it is mandatory... We get shots and the flu mists yearly

    - Valdez
    I avoid the mist. I've seen research that shows its not as effective as the shot. Figure if I'm gonna take it I'd rather it be the more effective one.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  40. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719850
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I got it this year and haven't really been sick. A mild cold once, but it's 30 degrees when I train and I was balls deep into a month and a half with no hot water. Something about the sht ponds not draining fast enough out here. Whatever. Fcking afghanistan for ya Anyhow. I figure it is what it is. I'm healthy, my wife is healthy, and my baby is healthy so I'm good. Hell I've prolly done more damage to myself with drugs and alcohol than vaccines will ever do to me.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Vitamin D takes on the FLU shot!
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 03:24 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 02:26 PM
  3. Your thoughts on the 09 O
    By Gonzo14 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 09:21 PM
  4. Dr. John - Your thoughts on the PB article just published
    By glg in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 04:06 PM
  5. Your thoughts on the Colorado Experiment
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 08:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in