Newbie from NZ - AnabolicMinds.com

Newbie from NZ

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Cool Newbie from NZ

Hey guys, just a quick intro. Names Todd from New Zealand, been going to the gym for a few years now just for general well being nothing to serious. But this year want to crank it up and gain a bit of mass and strength.

Hoping to get some good tips/recommendations (about supps mostly) to help ramp up my training. At present taking whey, creatine and a decent diet.

Have had a look in PES Anabeta but looks a bit hit and miss, and also not sure about getting it to NZ.

Cheers

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by t0ddski View Post
    Hey guys, just a quick intro. Names Todd from New Zealand, been going to the gym for a few years now just for general well being nothing to serious. But this year want to crank it up and gain a bit of mass and strength.

Hoping to get some good tips/recommendations (about supps mostly) to help ramp up my training. At present taking whey, creatine and a decent diet.

Have had a look in PES Anabeta but looks a bit hit and miss, and also not sure about getting it to NZ.

Cheers
    Hey buddy welcome to anabolic minds! The first step to your goal of mass and strength is to choose a solid training program. Look around in the training forum and post for advice there. You'll probably want to start looking at 5x5 or wendlers 5/3/1 as good strength programs with 5x5 giving more mass and 5/3/1 more strength.

Then we can talk about additional supplements! Maybe a nice pre workout formula like Volatile and an intra workout like Endurance would be your next step.

This board is full of good info and great people, youll have fun! Good luck!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: Newbie from NZ

Welcome to AM my man!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
    •   

4. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Welcome :-)
    Squats do a booty good.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Thanks for the feedback cswalczakny. Should have mentioned I have had experience with tons of pre's and intra's (used to work in a supp shop) but never tried any test/anabolics as i was younger at the time and knew that they wont do jack for me but am thinking that as i am nearly 30y/o (29 in May) they could give me a boost.

My workout is over in the workout thread but consists on the main compounds a few isolations with varying sets and reps.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the feedback cswalczakny. Should have mentioned I have had experience with tons of pre's and intra's (used to work in a supp shop) but never tried any test/anabolics as i was younger at the time and knew that they wont do jack for me but am thinking that as i am nearly 30y/o (29 in May) they could give me a boost.

My workout is over in the workout thread but consists on the main compounds a few isolations with varying sets and reps.
    OK so you definitely have the basics covered, good! So are you looking for a natural anabolic enhancer or advice on aas?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Welcome my fellow ANZAC.

Anabeta is good to go for you and customs. Try and find an AI that doesnt contain a DHEA metabolite because customs there will seize it, but that's also hit and miss.

Up to you. How's your diet looking?

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Welcome to AM fellow kiwi man there's heaps of decent supps that nutra and other places from the states ship overseas. Whether it clears customs or not well that depends on the day. Regardless man looks like you've got the basics covered and I'm sure plenty of people on here will help you out.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Thanks for the welcomes, want to stick with the naturals so will prob give anabeta a whirl and see how it goes.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A fellow Kiwi in our midst. Just some advice, NZ supp shops + their products suck compared to what Nutra can offer (serious). Check out their stuff and you will be pleasantly suprised.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Sup Jiigzz, yeah mate looking forward to trying something a bit stronger/better. NZ medsafe rules and regs are a joke.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sup Jiigzz, yeah mate looking forward to trying something a bit stronger/better. NZ medsafe rules and regs are a joke.
    Yeah, just don't try shipping any DHEA or anything with DMAA in it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. H-DROL Summary from a newbie
    By ChuckBooty in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 11:33 AM
  2. Question from a newbie.
    By g29er in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 10:32 AM
  3. Couple of ?'s from Westside newbie