read this

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ran across that last week. Unf**king believable. This guy could be the poster child for the ban.

dd

freEQnasty

Awards
Amazing how he just brushes off the jaundice. If my eyes started becommin discolored, that would scare the sh!t out of me. I hope this is just one idiot and that others on that board are not like him. This just amazed me overall though, wow.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I just posted there, try to at least let us have some idea how long he has to live.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If he keeps that up he better get on a liver donor ASAP...You would think a mod would say something like THIS IS NOT RECOMENDED..oh well

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure being able to push up 235 on the bench makes it all worth it for him. What a freakin tard.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
he was 220 pounds could only move 235 2x and decided "ok i'm not gaining anymore ... time for 12 weeks of m1t"
what a freaking retarded he deserves to not have a functioning liver

"my eyes were yellow, but no physical problems to speak of..." good god this kid is a freaking idiot

freEQnasty

Awards
I just posted there, try to at least let us have some idea how long he has to live.
HAHA.... Exactly... That's funny. Yea it amazed me how people were just saying "Keep us posted" instead of "Your just killing yourself ya dope"

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
"So I began my post cycle therapy. I had this set up for a 4 week PCT with 6-Oxo and Milk Thistle. ... This short PCT seemed to do very well for as everything is back to normal now and working properly."

"it was still a great cycle and plan to do it again very soon !!!!!"

Jesus T.F. Christ

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
If true, the guy's an idiot. It's also possible he's just a moron or government official posting stupid crap for the hell of it or for his own reasons. It's not unusual in some drug forums to see the, "Oh my God I just used drug X for the first time and my head exploded, my 5 year old little sister got pregnant and had to be a hooker to pay for the kid and omigod you won't believe what else..."

freEQnasty

Awards
haha yea thats insane if he does it again. Ya gotta kinda feel bad for him a bit. The board and members aren't helping him out at all. I'm just glad I got lucky and found this board which is full of extremely knowledgeable and helpful members. Thanks AM and everyone!!!

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
If true, the guy's an idiot. It's also possible he's just a moron or government official posting stupid crap for the hell of it or for his own reasons. It's not unusual in some drug forums to see the, "Oh my God I just used drug X for the first time and my head exploded, my 5 year old little sister got pregnant and had to be a hooker to pay for the kid and omigod you won't believe what else..."
Um, your analogy doesn't make any sense at all. This guy is saying how much he loves M1T. That would be a pretty odd government agent who wants people to take M1T until their livers fall out...

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats amazing is that he plans to do it again after turning yellow. That right their would scare the **** out of me. I don't think I'd ever use an oral again.lol. I think it would be interesting for him to get a blood test so he could report what sort of problems this caused. Also I think he should be warned how bad M-1t messes with blood pressure and cholesterol.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
During week 11 I began to **** out my liver, I shoved that bastard back up my ass and finished the cycle. Now Im fine :D

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice, maybe I can do 16 weeks if I use milk thistle the whole time!!!!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I have no pity for people like that. There's plenty of info out there for him to search and he's doing 12 weeks of M1T while many people don't even run 12 week cycles of anything, I also bet his diet and training must be very crappy on a good day

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
It's too bad the government won't just legalize everything and let natural selection take over... Lots of stupid people like this in the world, and we wouldn't have to worry about them.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
funny thing is he brings up 6-oxo like its awsome or something... then says he's a poor kid that cant afford anything like nolva or clomid (which are far cheaper) and then he judges how well it worked by him able to get a stiffy :rolleyes:

that dude is a moron; and i'm glad he'll be doing it again because he'll be DEAD and OUT OF THE GENE POOL... i wonder if where he's from

WTF?!?! THAT MOTHERFUCKER LIVES WHERE I DO!!!
I've gotta find out who that moron is so I can kick his fucking ass...

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Damn, my liver was crying just reading that...Human stupidity knows no bounds. I can only imagine that he'd be one of the guys that would blame M1T (on which some blame does fall...) but the fact that he took a methylated steroid for 12 weeks at 30-40mg above the maximum recommended dosage for guys heavier and stronger than he is. :frustrate Stupid ass people like him ruining a good thing for people like us...apparently some people can't make reasonable decisions for themselves. **** if I started seeing symptoms of jaundice from anything, I'm dropping whatever I'm taking like a bad habit and heading to the fucking hospital.

What an idiot...:rant:

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
dang i figured there'd be a flame war after my post... hmmmm maybe he hasnt read it yet lol

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
I checked his profile on that forum and under Occupation it says "Emergency Medicine".

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
good lord, they keep getting stupider and stupider... and to refute the evidence contrary to their opinion they call the studies, tests, etc all bullshit...

sounds like the DNC to me

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap! I just had to dose 40mg of nolva to recover from that thread.

"my eyes were yellow, but no physical problems to speak of..."
That's like saying, "My mom used to set me on fire and beat me with a post hole digger, but she wasn't really abusing me. "