Need some advice about a Russian

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This Russian guy I know is always bragging about how he has come here for school his education is paid for by stupid americans which he is learning to fly planes. Russia is so much better than America, Americans are stupid for having social security numbers. He claims "I do not have a SSN so I do not pay taxes they got you you are stupid" This guy buys wrecked vehicles and throws some new body panels on them then takes them to atlanta and sells them under false names. He does not have a drivers license and braggs that when he gets pulled over he just shows them the Russian ID and stupid Americans cant read it so he gets off. This guy just pisses me off every way imaginable and I want his ass gone. People serve and die so idiots like him can come here and call us stupid. If he thinks Russia is so could I want to send him a one way ticket back. How and should I contact the IRS and report him? OR How and should I just notify the FBI? This guy claims to make about 2k every weekend and is going to get rich off of dumb americans.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like he needs a good ol fashion american ass whoopin. If you can prove he's breaking the laws then I guess you have a case otherwise go back to my first suggestion.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I would kick his ass. Then call the INS.

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
Bro, it has nothing to do about being Russain
the guy is a cocksucker- pure in simple- they're everywhere

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Report what he is doing to Atlanta Police. I am sure they would love to get their hands on this cocksucker.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
yeah if you report him to the right group; they'll find a way to get the evidence they need on the guy...

but yeah he sounds like a cocksucker... might wanna remind him that if he thinks america sucks so bad that he can leave whenever he wants; because if he doesnt leave then he's acknowledging it doesnt suck

Get him real pissed off by calling him a Communist or something... dumbass Communists, hell stalin was a communist and he murdered 5million people? i guess that makes this russian guy the same thing; since after all stalin was russian right? :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
What a disrespectful douchebag. If you wanna get him just be friendly to him, and then give him enough M1T to get him killed. When he trusts you just tell him to take 75 mg of M1T for 30 weeks. No one could prove you killed him that way LOL

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
As Cartman would say, Give him a good "skwar" kick in the nutz.