68.27%

Same reason u do Einstein
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.2%

Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy View Post
    Same reason u do Einstein
    Women using steroids would be the equivalent of men using testosterone suppressors and estrogen boosters.
    •   

Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier

Women using steroids would be the equivalent of men using testosterone suppressors and estrogen boosters.
    this is a fuking joke right?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.2%

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    this is a fuking joke right?
    Do I need to post pictures of women who use steroids, into this thread? You'll be hard pressed to argue then, sir.
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

women use them to gain some muscle mass, just like men do. but you and all your wisdom just compared that to men taking estro boosters?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

to be fair there are some steroids out there that dont have the heavy androgenic side effects that most do.
    as far as the rest go.. no thanks. not into manly women.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.2%

women use them to gain some muscle mass, just like men do. but you and all your wisdom just compared that to men taking estro boosters?
    Women using testosterone is the equivalent of men using estrogen. They are using the opposite of what their body should specialize in. I don't know why the logic isn't clear.
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

men dont take testosterone because their body is naturally abe to produce it. they take it because it takes their training to a new level. if dog **** was highly anabolic, people would pin that too. are you saying that women that are looking to gain more muscle mass should pin estrogen because its more natural to their body?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.2%

men dont take testosterone because their body is naturally abe to produce it. they take it because it takes their training to a new level. if dog **** was highly anabolic, people would pin that too. are you saying that women that are looking to gain more muscle mass should pin estrogen because its more natural to their body?
    No, I am saying a woman trying to gain a bunch of muscle is parallel to a man trying to lose a bunch of it.

Hey, I have no problem with gay people, but what confuses me is why men are attracted to a manly looking female. I am getting a PhD in psych, and cannot for the life of me begin to fathom this.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

No, I am saying a woman trying to gain a bunch of muscle is parallel to a man trying to lose a bunch of it.

Hey, I have no problem with gay people, but what confuses me is why men are attracted to a manly looking female. I am getting a PhD in psych, and cannot for the life of me begin to fathom this.
    im extremely lost in your comparison.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

time to change your major. youre comparing female use of steroids to what you believe is right. just cuz its not attractive makes it completely wrong right? well guess what, they dont give half a fuk if you like it or not. they want muscle, for whatever reason, and steroids will help. maybe their athletes and need the extra edge? maybe theyre dikes and thats attractive to bisexuals or something

did you even finish high school?
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.53%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I know some smoking hot gals that use anavar, winny or halodrol. Used in moderation steroids can help gals look toned and fit if they train hard and eat right.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post
    Women using testosterone is the equivalent of men using estrogen. They are using the opposite of what their body should specialize in. I don't know why the logic isn't clear.
    I think you're missing the point. Test is the ultimate anabolic; as females have a very limited supply, their potential as bodybuilders is also limited. Therefore they use steroids to enhance the amount of muscle their body's can syntheize.

What you're arguing is something completlely irrelevant; they don't take it (well some might) to become 'manly' they take it for the muscle enhancing properties. Why would a bodybuilding male (as females using test more than likely are bodybuilders) inject estro? Keeping the populations the same in terms of outcomes (with their goals in more muscle) a male would not inject estro. If he wanted to become more feminine then perhaps.

So instead both populations inject with test; the outcome being an increase in muscle mass. If estrogen was anabolic, males would likely pin that..
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Re: Why do women use steroids?

Maybee they take steroids so that they can grow extremely large Clitoris es....
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.22%

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I know some smoking hot gals that use anavar, winny or halodrol. Used in moderation steroids can help gals look toned and fit if they train hard and eat right.
    +1 on this. To OP. Bro u haven't been on here long or haven't searched. Their are even plenty of threads on this forum with very sexy women using like mentioned var, winny etc. Your opinion is your own but honestly u are sounding like a total Dbag right now. Yes a woman who is taking 1g of test and is twice my size is not attractive to me but to someone else might be there thing. I'm guessing that's what u meant but to generalize and say all women on roids are unattractive is very ignorant. They even make female var bro, seen hotties on that too. Just my 2 cents.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.82%

Do I need to post pictures of women who use steroids, into this thread? You'll be hard pressed to argue then, sir.
    Dude, not ALL women look like some that you obviously have categorized and stereotyped all who supplement to look like!
    You post pics and we will post pics of Erin Stern, Larissa Reis, Angela Mraz, Dana Linn Bailey, Sabrina Taylor....they all have supplemented but its what they take and how they take it you idot! Just because a chick takes steroids doesnt mean she is trying to or will consequently look like a man. Same thing with guys...its all about the dosage and eduction of the user that makes all the difference in their risk for developing undesired side effects!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.22%

Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    Dude, not ALL women look like some that you obviously have categorized and stereotyped all who supplement to look like!
    You post pics and we will post pics of Erin Stern, Larissa Reis, Angela Mraz, Dana Linn Bailey, Sabrina Taylor....they all have supplemented but its what they take and how they take it you idot! Just because a chick takes steroids doesnt mean she is trying to or will consequently look like a man. Same thing with guys...its all about the dosage and eduction of the user that makes all the difference in their risk for developing undesired side effects!

Boom! This!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.82%

Duhhhhj! Because testosterone or andrgenucs that enhance testosterone help make the female achieve the physique she would not be able to achieve if she were full of estrogen! Estrogen is what makes you have stubborn fat,retain water, keep muscles soft, robs you of your energy if in abundance...men take more of what their body should "specialize" in! Are you saying men who use steroids are then less of a man because they are taking something they are already "specializing" in producing?!?! Soooo...does this moronic assumption make you less of a man for being uneducated in biochemistry and pharmacology and the relation of the manipulation of human hormone production and the whole law of reason the sport of bodybuilding was built on?!?! Are you kidding me? Ha! Ha! Sit down and quiet your futile remarks young grasshopper and maybe you will learn something! Or at least learn to respect ALL aspects of this multi-billion dollar industry and the sport that thrives because of it!

20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.62%

the stupidity of the threads you've posted today has made the neg stick make an appearance...
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.22%

Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    the stupidity of the threads you've posted today has made the neg stick has made an appearance...
    Right! Just realized this dude has posted some other moronic threads WTF
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.82%

the stupidity of the threads you've posted today has made the neg stick has made an appearance...
    I also took a look at the negative and ignorant responses. Pfff! Smh! NewComers...this isn 't a site intended to bagger and bereave people, yet somewhere people can get advice or positive camoradorie for all levels and stages of fitness!

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.62%

nice grammar on my part
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.22%

nice grammar on my part
    Ha. We still got the point.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.75%

Everybody wants that edge male or female.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.13%

Becca Swanson is the only woman EVER to have a powerlifting total of 2000; 2050lbs in one meet specifically. She looks terrible, straight ox status. But she's the strongest woman ever, I'd kill for her forearm development, and she has about 900lbs on my total.

Guarantee I'd start pinning estrogen in a heartbeat if I thought it would allow me to accomplish what she has.
  27. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

Re: Why do women use steroids?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Guarantee I'd start pinning estrogen in a heartbeat if I thought it would allow me to accomplish what she has.
    You would grow Ti Ts just to get stronger?? Damn not me.....
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.13%

I can have the gyno surgically removed. Lyposuction ftw against fat storage. And as far as emotions go, you can get a heck of a deal on Kleenex if you buy the bundle pack
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Your actually correct. Funny!
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    Right, they take MALE hormones, why is irrelevant, we all have our reasons,
    But, he's right on his comparison.

And there are.men who do that. Reasons are theirs, but still....
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

different strokes for different folks... </thread>
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  70 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90%

Not only women,you can say that men also use the steroids for different reasons.
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

I love how smart everyone thinks they are lol
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.44%

Knew a girl way back when that took AAS as a budding weight trainer. I met her during her "transformation". Her cl!t stuck out like a "mini penis". It was shocking when I first "attacked it". She could "come" in seconds with that little gizmo. So, maybe that's why they do it???
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    Knew a girl way back when that took AAS as a budding weight trainer. I met her during her "transformation". Her cl!t stuck out like a "mini penis". It was shocking when I first "attacked it". She could "come" in seconds with that little gizmo. So, maybe that's why they do it???
    That's... gross.

This topic was a joke topic though, wasn't meant to be taken serious. I was going to also post two other fake topics

"Why tren is safe for teenagers"

and

"I kept my gains WITHOUT a PCT, don't waste your money"

But I decided to just stay serious. Lol.

Don't take this topic too serious... though, in all seriousness, a girl with a lot of testosterone coursing through her veins is not attractive to me... anymore than I imagine a guy with a massive amount of estrogen would be attractive to your average female...
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

That's... gross.

This topic was a joke topic though, wasn't meant to be taken serious. I was going to also post two other fake topics

and

Don't take this topic too serious... though, in all seriousness, a girl with a lot of testosterone coursing through her veins is not attractive to me... anymore than I imagine a guy with a massive amount of estrogen would be attractive to your average female...
    yet every white girl in the world loves robert pattinson be ause of twilight
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.29%

I agree.

I don`t see how anyone would object to this.
  38. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

That's... gross.

and

You need to keep your thread topics contained in only in the general discussion forum.

Show some respect for my board an it's members. In your short time here you have been nothing more than an irritant.

Post one more "joke topic" outside of the general forum and you are out of here.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.15%

Heat miser gettin things done... i think your name should be sheriff
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.29%

Proponents of women using steroids....

I think you guys like your women manly ....nom sayin

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why do people Use pro hormones ?
    By synergy7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 12:38 PM
  2. Why do women...........
    By bigmoe65 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 03:34 PM
  3. Discussion: Why do you use anabolics?
    By logan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 01:50 PM
  4. Why do people use fat burners in PCT?
    By juggernaut2005 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 11:08 AM
  5. why do women do this?
    By msclbldrguy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 11:19 PM