Superbowl Picks

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Superbowl Picks


    Who is your pick to win it all this year? I'm going with the New England Patriots


  2. Bears vs texans

  3. 49ers for the win, I am bears fan and live in Chicago but it's not gonna happen! They just don't look like champs to me.
    •   
       


  4. 49ers

  5. Broncos

  6. G-men for the repeat!

    Manning bowl, a manning torn apart for the sake of glory, only one manning wins...duh duh DUHhhh!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a animal, think like a human"-RTS

  7. Bein a Giants fan that would be awesome!!!!

  8. These are great picks. I Think I could see the New York Giants taking on the New ENgland Patriots in
    a rematch of last year's superbowl for sure. That seems like a solid pick for me. I think they are really
    a great team and Eli Manning is an elite quarterback who has won two superbowls already.

  9. Houston Texans for sure but Im from Houston lol
  10. Re: Superbowl Picks


    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    These are great picks. I Think I could see the New York Giants taking on the New ENgland Patriots in
    a rematch of last year's superbowl for sure. That seems like a solid pick for me. I think they are really
    a great team and Eli Manning is an elite quarterback who has won two superbowls already.
    I think you've got it here

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

  11. I think the Atlanta Falcons have a great chance to win the Superbowl this year. They just beat the New York
    football Giants 34-0! They have a complete team Matt Ryan is a legit quarterback they have Julio Jones and
    Roddy White at Wide Receiver then they have Tony Gonzalez at tight end and Michael Turner running the ball

  12. Falcons.
    I was at the game this past Sunday where we decimated the Giants on ALL aspects of the game. Place was rockin'!

  13. I agree with the Atlanta Falcons winning the superbowl. And this is coming from a New England Patriots Fan.
    I really think they are a complete team overall and really have a lot to offer. Matt Ryan throws some great balls
    Julio Jones and Roddy White are a great WR Combo and they have Michael Turner running the ball.

  14. This was well planned out by the g-men. They did the same thing last year this week. They wanted to lose that game to win it all!!!!'





    I wish it were true lol. Still think Atlanta is good but they still have to prove that they can win in the play offs. They may, we shall see.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a animal, think like a human"-RTS

  15. I think the Atlanta Falcons is a strong pick to win the superbowl this year they really have it all. They have Matt Ryan
    throwing the ball and Julio Jones and Roddy White on the outsides they also have Michael Turner running the ball
    and you can tforget about Tony Gonzalez that guy is a beast in the redzone all he does is catch touchdowns.

  16. BROWNS/ thread don't flame

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TaNkD Up View Post
    BROWNS/ thread don't flame
    Haha the Browns need some help for sure they are after all the Cleveland Browns I mean come on man! In my best Tom Jackson voice.
    i think they can be a threat if they win some more games but they need some help throwing the ball who is their quarterback these
    days anyways I mean really? Is it Brandon Weeden? That guy can't throw that well anyways

  18. I think the Seattle Seahawks could really be a playoff team this year with the play of Russell Wilson he is
    really a stud at the quarterback position for real. I think the Atlanta Falcons are also a great team
    they have Matt Ryan Julio Jones Roddy White and Michael Turner running the ball

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I think the Seattle Seahawks could really be a playoff team this year with the play of Russell Wilson he is
    really a stud at the quarterback position for real. I think the Atlanta Falcons are also a great team
    they have Matt Ryan Julio Jones Roddy White and Michael Turner running the ball
    You've said that like 4+ times.....


    Falcons don't have what it takes to win it all this season, my guess is the 49ers.

  20. Being an Indy Fan, I would have been elated with 6-10. Since this year is magical, gotta take them all the way!
    I know that is really unrealistic so Broncos. (Indy Fan, so I always want Manning to do well except in circumstances in which is negativelly affects the Colts)

    Sent from my iPod touch using Am.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  21. Giants suck ass lately. Not the G-Men anymore. I'll go with Denver.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a animal, think like a human"-RTS
  22. Superbowl Picks


    Seahawks or Falcons....it's a toss up.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ONtop888 View Post
    Seahawks or Falcons....it's a toss up.
    The Hawks tonight are showing the world, what they are!!

    Sent from my iPod touch using Am.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post

    The Hawks tonight are showing the world, what they are!!

    Sent from my iPod touch using Am.com
    Lucky?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Lucky?
    I think its a combination of a team peaking (Seatle has outscored their oppents 136-26ish) the past 10 quarters), a bad game by another(San Fran seems hurt/tired) and things going the hawks way(luck)

    Sent from my iPod touch using Am.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  26. Packers and pats... packers news to stay healthy tho. But Seahawks look tough...

  27. I think Seattle Seahawks are a team that has really peaked at the right time. I mean they really are playing great ball.
    I think that Russell Wilson is a complete quarterback he can pass the ball throw the deep ball and run with his legs.
    He has a great team around him and Sidney Rice is back now they have him AND Golden Tate to throw the ball to

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I think Seattle Seahawks are a team that has really peaked at the right time. I mean they really are playing great ball.
    I think that Russell Wilson is a complete quarterback he can pass the ball throw the deep ball and run with his legs.
    He has a great team around him and Sidney Rice is back now they have him AND Golden Tate to throw the ball to
    Lynch is the freaken man. He runs with unbridled agression

    Sent from my iPod touch using Am.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  29. Marshawn Lynch is a beast man did you see the way he gutted the San Fransisco 49ers? I mean he was running
    circles around those boys up and down the field with no avail. I mean he was tearing up chunks of yards
    against the number 2 defense in all of the national football league. Very impressive to say the least

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1
    Marshawn Lynch is a beast man did you see the way he gutted the San Fransisco 49ers? I mean he was running
    circles around those boys up and down the field with no avail. I mean he was tearing up chunks of yards
    against the number 2 defense in all of the national football league. Very impressive to say the least
    Seattle is really good. Sherman and browner are too physical for anyone lol. They might be peaking too early though. I think it could be them, niners or GB out the NFC (would be cool to see RG III get in and make some noise) and New England out the AFC

  31. Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post

    Seattle is really good. Sherman and browner are too physical for anyone lol. They might be peaking too early though. I think it could be them, niners or GB out the NFC (would be cool to see RG III get in and make some noise) and New England out the AFC
    If Sherman gets his suspension and Seattle goes on the road. I wouldn't be as afraid if my team was playing them. I pick the Broncos out of the AFC though. Peyton hasn't lost in 9 games, I do not see him losing another game
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  32. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro

    If Sherman gets his suspension and Seattle goes on the road. I wouldn't be as afraid if my team was playing them. I pick the Broncos out of the AFC though. Peyton hasn't lost in 9 games, I do not see him losing another game
    Very True. Playing in Seattle is like nothing else. But idk about the broncos. They are on fire but got waxed by Brady and co. But u never know what could happen with that parody in the NFL.

  33. Yea they have a beastly team in Seattle but I'm not sure they can beat anyone in the playoffs. I'm not sure if Russell Wilson
    is the quarterback for them. He has all the ability but I'm not sure if he can handle the pressure that's going to be thrown at
    him in the playoffs. The playoffs is a totally different type of pressure. I think it definetely will depend on qB play

  34. I'm still picking the New England Patriots to win the Superbowl this year. They have an amazing team and lead by a great
    quarterback in Tom Brady. They really are a hand full with Rob Gronkowski coming back and playing for them again. He
    was injured but he is now back in action and listed day to day. They also have Aaron Hernandez Danny Woodhead Lloyd and
    Welker

  35. I just do not know this year! It seems like every team crushes a team then gets crushed by a team that was crushed by the team they just crushed if that makes sense! Hahaha
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  36. Pats all the way. Brady is getting Gronk back just in time for the playoffs.

  37. I think that the New England Patriots just clinched the AFC by winning against the Miami Dolphins earlier today.
    They played a great game overall and really deserve to be called champions. I think that they are the team to
    beat for sure. They really have a complete team Tom Brady Steven Ridley Gronk Woodhead Welker and Lloyd

  38. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I think that the New England Patriots just clinched the AFC by winning against the Miami Dolphins earlier today.
    They played a great game overall and really deserve to be called champions. I think that they are the team to
    beat for sure. They really have a complete team Tom Brady Steven Ridley Gronk Woodhead Welker and Lloyd
    They are the #2 seed behind the broncos who seem much more intimidating based upon their performance this season.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    They are the #2 seed behind the colts who seem much more intimidating based upon their performance this season.
    U mean the broncos but understanble mix up with mannig.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by domtorres3 View Post

    U mean the broncos but understanble mix up with mannig.
    Did I actually just say colts? Ridiculous.

    Yes I mean broncos.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SuperBowl Picks
    By MuscleGauge1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 10:04 PM
  2. SuperBowl Pick Contest! Free Protein!
    By MuscleGauge1 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 10:39 PM
  3. early superbowl picks
    By gosox in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-23-2004, 02:49 PM
  4. Couture vs. Ortiz this friday, your pick?
    By Beta BBer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-01-2003, 07:55 AM
  5. Superbowl prediction
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-21-2003, 08:49 AM
Log in
Log in