Superbowl Picks

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,318
    Rep Power
    7332979
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    WEll it looks like the red hot Broncos cooled off a bit they lost their game against the Baltimore Ravens
    They are a team that had a lot of potential but they def. cooled off. I think the New England Patriots
    have the best chance at winning the super bowl this year with Tom Brady playing lights out football
    Lol you watch the last 49ers v Patriots game?
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042

  2. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258613
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    9.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yea I did watch that game but trust me that was a fluck bro the Patriots still almost came back anyways in the end.
    They just cant get down 28 points and expect to win the game but they definetely came back so it was just a fluke.
    I think Tom Brady will play better next time around and he plays great in pressure situations too. He's the man
  3. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,318
    Rep Power
    7332979
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Yea I did watch that game but trust me that was a fluck bro the Patriots still almost came back anyways in the end.
    They just cant get down 28 points and expect to win the game but they definetely came back so it was just a fluke.
    I think Tom Brady will play better next time around and he plays great in pressure situations too. He's the man
    I think he'll have to just to keep up with the kind of ball the 49ers have been playing.

    Its barely even a question how that game would go. 49ers would wax the pats again.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    av6258's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    19266
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    84.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    I think he'll have to just to keep up with the kind of ball the 49ers have been playing.

    Its barely even a question how that game would go. 49ers would wax the pats again.
    No one is waxing anyone. If the pats get to the superbowl (big IF cause I know b'more is pissed after lasts years BS) it will be a close one. I feel like if they go there for the second straight time and it's not the giants they have a good shot at winning. It should be tight. I know Kaepernick is balling but the SB is a whole 'nother animal
  5. New Member
    av6258's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    19266
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    84.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by theniteman

    I dont feel the Pats have what it takes to escape the AFC this year especially with a red hot Broncos team in their path. Tom Brady is accurate but I would go with Rodgers if I was starting a franchise today. He just has a larger upside (scrambling ability) than Brady and can take hits (leads the league in sacks taken) and not get frazzled like Brady does. It's amazing why Rodgers has accomplished this year with a sub par O-line and weak ground game.

    ...keep in mind I am a 49ers fan and cringe every time I think about how we passed on him in the draft. Lol.
    Why do u people continue to knock tom Brady? Frazzled? The guy has 3 chips.
  6. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214980
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%

    Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post

    Why do u people continue to knock tom Brady? Frazzled? The guy has 3 chips.
    U people? lol Not knocking him at all. In fact, if you read my other posts I praise Tom Brady. It is a fact that when he is pressured he tends to struggle a lot more which is due to his lack of mobility. Well aware he has three rings but also has lost two and lets just say Adam Vinitarie had a huge hand in those victories.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  7. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258613
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    9.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I think that Tom Brady is a perfect pocket passer and can throw the deep ball with the best in the league.
    I also feel like he is protected better than any quarterback in the entire league and that helps a lot but
    you have to give the guy some credit for sure. He is the best quarterback left in the playoffs for sure.
  8. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,318
    Rep Power
    7332979
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I think that Tom Brady is a perfect pocket passer and can throw the deep ball with the best in the league.
    I also feel like he is protected better than any quarterback in the entire league and that helps a lot but
    you have to give the guy some credit for sure. He is the best quarterback left in the playoffs for sure.
    I dont think he throws an impressive deep ball at all. He's a high percentage passer, short slants are his money ball.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  9. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Yea I did watch that game but trust me that was a fluck bro the Patriots still almost came back anyways in the end.
    They just cant get down 28 points and expect to win the game but they definetely came back so it was just a fluke.
    I think Tom Brady will play better next time around and he plays great in pressure situations too. He's the man
    I like your style
  10. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I dont think he throws an impressive deep ball at all. He's a high percentage passer, short slants are his money ball.
    That's a fair point but when's the last time he had an elite/boarder line elite deep ball receiver. He sure threw a beautiful deep ball when Moss was wearing a patriots uniform
  11. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,318
    Rep Power
    7332979
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post

    That's a fair point but when's the last time he had an elite/boarder line elite deep ball receiver. He sure threw a beautiful deep ball when Moss was wearing a patriots uniform
    I think it was more Moss making him look good than it was Brady making Moss look good.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  12. New Member
    av6258's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    19266
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    84.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    I think it was more Moss making him look good than it was Brady making Moss look good.
    I hope thats a joke. Moss making Brady look good? Who else has moss made "look good" since he left the patriots. And last I checked, Brady is still killing and moss is a decoy. Lol this might be the worst comment on here
  13. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,318
    Rep Power
    7332979
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post

    I hope thats a joke. Moss making Brady look good? Who else has moss made "look good" since he left the patriots. And last I checked, Brady is still killing and moss is a decoy. Lol this might be the worst comment on here
    Yes, you're absolutely right. Brady is killing the short, high percentage passes. Just like he has always done.

    Manning throws a deep ball, Brady throws an accurate, well practiced short game.

    Also, there is a reason they let Moss go when they did.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  14. New Member
    av6258's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    19266
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    84.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    Yes, you're absolutely right. Brady is killing the short, high percentage passes. Just like he has always done.

    Manning throws a deep ball, Brady throws an accurate, well practiced short game.

    Also, there is a reason they let Moss go when they did.
    Brady can throw the deep ball if he has the deep threat. They have welker (slot artist), two TE's and Lloyd (the chem is just not there). And the only thing manning throws is picks when the playoffs come around. He's a pure choke artist; Jim Kelly reincarnated.
  15. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,318
    Rep Power
    7332979
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post

    Brady can throw the deep ball if he has the deep threat. They have welker (slot artist), two TE's and Lloyd (the chem is just not there). And the only thing manning throws is picks when the playoffs come around. He's a pure choke artist; Jim Kelly reincarnated.
    He's got a ring so he can't be that bog of a choke artist. Regardless, there is literally no denying that Manning is the better deep ball quarterback.

    And my point is that even when they had deep ball threat (moss), Brady was still a short game quarterback. That isn't to say he is incapable of throwing a deep ball, but it is outside of his area of expertise.

    As far as my recollection goes he has always been a high percentage passer. And it is obviously an offense that works very well for him.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  16. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post
    Brady can throw the deep ball if he has the deep threat. They have welker (slot artist), two TE's and Lloyd (the chem is just not there). And the only thing manning throws is picks when the playoffs come around. He's a pure choke artist; Jim Kelly reincarnated.
    That was the point I was trying to make. Moss has been by far the best deep ball receiver Brady has ever had.
  17. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    He's got a ring so he can't be that bog of a choke artist. Regardless, there is literally no denying that Manning is the better deep ball quarterback.

    And my point is that even when they had deep ball threat (moss), Brady was still a short game quarterback. That isn't to say he is incapable of throwing a deep ball, but it is outside of his area of expertise.

    As far as my recollection goes he has always been a high percentage passer. And it is obviously an offense that works very well for him.
    I hear what you're saying, most of Brady's passes throughtout his career are in the short to intermediate but when he had Moss who had the capability to throw the deep ball and did so breaking the single season record for touchdown passes with 50 td with Moss catching nearly half with 23, also breaking Jerry Rice' record. Point being I guess, Brady hasn't exactly had an opportunity to show his deep ball much in his career.

    I was not happy with getting rid of Moss, him and Brady clearly had amazing chemistry from the get-go and Moss could have produced well for a few more years.
  18. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,318
    Rep Power
    7332979
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post

    I hear what you're saying, most of Brady's passes throughtout his career are in the short to intermediate but when he had Moss who had the capability to throw the deep ball and did so breaking the single season record for touchdown passes with 50 td with Moss catching nearly half with 23, also breaking Jerry Rice' record. Point being I guess, Brady hasn't exactly had an opportunity to show his deep ball much in his career.

    I was not happy with getting rid of Moss, him and Brady clearly had amazing chemistry from the get-go and Moss could have produced well for a few more years.
    I think that his lack of deep ball threats shows his coaching staffs lack of faith in his deep ball ability (or rather lack of a need for it)

    I think they realize that the short game with Brady is a winning formula, and are living the mantra of "if it ain't broke don't fix it."

    Its very possible that they have no need for the deep ball because high percentage passes are consistently getting it done for them.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  19. New Member
    av6258's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    19266
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    84.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    I think that his lack of deep ball threats shows his coaching staffs lack of faith in his deep ball ability (or rather lack of a need for it)

    I think they realize that the short game with Brady is a winning formula, and are living the mantra of "if it ain't broke don't fix it."

    Its very possible that they have no need for the deep ball because high percentage passes are consistently getting it done for them.
    He has the ability to make all the the throws, he just doesn't have the personal. QBs who can't make all the throws dont last
  20. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258613
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    9.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Okay so we know one team that will be playing for the Superbowl Ring is the 9ers but who will
    be facing them? Will it be the Ravens of Baltimore or the PAtriots of New England? That's what
    is being decided right now! What a great game so far I think Tom Brady has got this one!
  21. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,318
    Rep Power
    7332979
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Where are those patriots at?
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  22. New Member
    daddyjaws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    1964
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    65.63%

    Re: Superbowl Picks


    Sleeping apparently
  23. Banned
    JoeySon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Where are those patriots at?
    Yuck
  24. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258613
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    9.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Okay okay so the New England Patriots aren't going to another super bowl. Big deal they have nothing to prove
    they have done it already three times in the past ten years so they will get back there again. I think Tom Brady
    played an awful game but he learned a lot about himself. He missed a lot of easy throws and will play better next time
  25. Advanced Member
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Rep Power
    214980
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%

    Lol.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  26. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258613
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    9.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So who are you guys pulling for to win it all this year? Who will it be? Will it be Colin Kapernick or Joe Flacco?
    I think I am pulling for the Baltimore Ravens just simply for the fact that Ray Lewis is retiring this year and I
    think he deserves another ring even though I think Tony Gonzalez deserved a ring too before he retired
  27. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,318
    Rep Power
    7332979
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    My guess is the same as it has been most of this year: 49ers
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  28. Senior Member
    benmayro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,926
    Rep Power
    152828
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    49.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I am hoping for the 49ers to win. I am because I do not want to see Joe Flacco win a Super Bowl
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  29. Senior Member
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,229
    Rep Power
    7269
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    36.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Im pulling for the Raves just because it's Lewis's last game.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  30. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258613
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    9.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I think that's a great choice to pull for the Baltimore Ravens just because it is the last game for Ray Lewis I mean the guy
    has done so much for the game of football and not only that he is probably the best linebacker in the history of football too
    I mean the guy makes tackles forces fumbles and get interceptions too he can do it all and we will be sad to see him go
  31. New Member
    av6258's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    163
    Rep Power
    19266
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    84.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1
    I think that's a great choice to pull for the Baltimore Ravens just because it is the last game for Ray Lewis I mean the guy
    has done so much for the game of football and not only that he is probably the best linebacker in the history of football too
    I mean the guy makes tackles forces fumbles and get interceptions too he can do it all and we will be sad to see him go
    LT is the best. No LT no Ray Lewis.
  32. New Member
    ManimalPatB's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    47309
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    62.21%

    Ravens all day!!!!!!!!
  33. Board Supporter
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,318
    Rep Power
    7332979
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    37.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Ravens all day!!!!!!!!
    Except for Superbowl Sunday.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  34. Advanced Member
    pampers938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    452717
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    75.92%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I think it's going to be a good game but I think in the end...... Kape is getting a ring!!
  35. Senior Member
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258613
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    9.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I also think Colin Kapernick will get a ring and not one not two not three not four just like Lebron said..LOL I think
    this guy has a lot of rings in him for sure. I think he will win at least two super bowls in his career just because of
    his mechanics and running ability. HE is super smart with the football and very accurate with passing the ball
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SuperBowl Picks
    By MuscleGauge1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 10:04 PM
  2. SuperBowl Pick Contest! Free Protein!
    By MuscleGauge1 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 10:39 PM
  3. early superbowl picks
    By gosox in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-23-2004, 02:49 PM
  4. Couture vs. Ortiz this friday, your pick?
    By Beta BBer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-01-2003, 07:55 AM
  5. Superbowl prediction
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-21-2003, 08:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in