i wish i had those types of genetics to heh

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
what kid? all i saw was britney spears-lol

Jblake

Awards
That kid just got banned at AR (steroid.com). He was too young to be on the board (16). He seems legit. He trains like a powerlifter and says he's all natural.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
hehe, he just said why. Too young to be on the board.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I quit. lol

Looks like Conan the Barbarian in puberty.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That's a big ass 16 year old. I bet no one fucks with him at school LOL. But he does need a hair cut

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Good genes for BBing. I rember when I was in HS my team had this guy on it that was 5'8 260 and could rep 365lbs on the bench and run a 4.5 40 time. The guy was a stud.

red_devil1469

Awards
Some of those pictures look weird to me.Maybe its just because you dont expect him to be that big?Anyone photoshop experts around here?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
one of the pics looked kinda odd to me as well. shoulders looked distorted or something.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I am sorry but as a natural born hater I just don't believe in those pics of the little hippy. If he is honest then the kid is freaking amazing!!!!! Imagine what he would look like in ten years! I wanna hear from some photoshop experts. "HATE, hate, hate!"

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I dont think those pics are altered, but the kid could definately be on something. Unless he's been training since he was 10 and is truly a genetic freak.

There were some mad strong kids in my HS, too. But they were naturally BIG. This kid looks like he's on Fina - look how tiny that waist is in relation to his upper-body.

BV

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They look funny b/c it's a webcam photo...those tiny little lenses suffer from massive distortion problems.

I had a friend in high school that had the same build. Dude would grow from just looking at weights. Never did roids or anything. Just naturally gifted. I hope he's not using roids! He's got a lot of potential.

BTW, where the hell were you trolling to find that photo, beelzebub?! Isn't that like a teen photo post website?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i was waiting for someone with a perverted mind to ask that. congrats brodus. :trout:

got it from MMI (the new anafreakz), it was posted over there, thought it was interesting, brought it over here. nope, i don't snoop through teen pics. :rant:

jsutter55

Awards
They look funny b/c it's a webcam photo...those tiny little lenses suffer from massive distortion problems.

I had a friend in high school that had the same build. Dude would grow from just looking at weights. Never did roids or anything. Just naturally gifted. I hope he's not using roids! He's got a lot of potential.

BTW, where the hell were you trolling to find that photo, beelzebub?! Isn't that like a teen photo post website?
I know what you mean, Brodus... I had a friend in high school that had awesome genetics like this kid. Big and ripped..even had the same hippy haircut, too. Ha! Ha!

He was a real cool guy... but being around someone that is a constant reminder of how good you'll NEVER look can stir up your "inner hater" a bit. :frustrate

Kid's got tremendous potential, no doubt.