ot I just saw a bottle of VasoPro Ephedrine on Dr Phill

S

SeaHawk22

Awards
My wife was just watching Dr. Phill about some girls that will do anythign to be skinny and they showed a bottle of Vasopro.

SeaHawk22

S

SeaHawk22

Awards
holy **** I rewinded (TIVO). Girl says she takes 12 a day, f*cking idiot is going to kill herself. Idiots like this got ephedra banned.

SeaHawk22

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
12 That absolutely insane. She's exactly the reason why we have the ban quickly approaching. It's a damn shame people have to go to this extreme. But don't worry ephedrine is going nowhere too much money involved in OTC meds to get rid of it.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damm that's 300 mg. of Ephedrine !!! I hope this doesn't kill it for us.

F

freEQnasty

Awards
I remember back in highschool, there were kids who'd take like 5-6 of these and drink and they'd say it'd make them tingle or high like on exctasy or something. Just another example of crazy **** some people do.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I take 2 usually before going out (on days only when I've only taken a maximum of 25mg already) as I find it helps me stay awake and alert. It also seems to increase my tolerance; once I get past a certain "drunkeness" I can just keep drinking for a long long time, much more than normal. Unfortunately, of course, I end up drinking till I go to bed. Hangovers the next day are redonkulous, I'm not sure if because of the ephedrine use + alcohol or just the fact that one can drink so much more and not realize it.

Oh and for the record I know all about ephedrine use, I just heard that it could be used in combination with drinking for a positive effect and tried it one day. I don't abuse ephedrine and I don't use it all the time before going out, just when I'm really tired.

S

screwbol

Banned
Awards
Yep. I've done the ephedrine before going out thing before, too. Many of my buddies do this all the time. I have not done it in a long time, and advise against it. It definately causes hellacious hangovers, the worst i've ever experienced.

F

freEQnasty

Awards
Yea Im sure many people have takin it before going out, I have but mainly to complete my mg's per day. But 5-6 at one dose is a bit much and likelihood of hangovers prob increases from dehydration of both alcohol and ephedrine combined Id think.