PreEmployment Drug Test - Any worries about PH's?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I have to take a pre-employment drug test this week, and Im on my last week of a 1test/OHT/4AD cycle. Anything to worry about?

BV

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
It depends what kind of tests they run. Steroid tests are expensive, and it is really unlikely that most places will be testing for them. Marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines, opiates, etc. all of that will be standard.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
they only test for narcotics,Pot,cocaine ect...

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
yeah, my drug tests as a personal trainer test for everything but anabolics. go figure

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I think its just a typical pre-employment drug screen...

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i know some cops and they say that here (kentucky) there are no drug screens for anabolics.

Prime Rib

Awards
No you have nothing to worry about. I've taken several pre-employment drug tests while being on the sauce. They only test for THC, cocaine, etc..

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Most pre-employment drug screens are for THC, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, PCP, Heroin, etc. They are a simple urine sample that are usually tested in a presumptive kit. Kind of like a pregnancy test kit. Or, they send it to the lab to test for the aforementioned substances.

If they do a blood test, they might look at your test levels, which could bring up a red flag. They may question you about it, but I doubt it would go any further due to the costs.

I've known plenty who have tested in a law enforcement and firefighting setting while using PH's and AAS's, and had no problem.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Right - your creantinine levels would be low if you were trying to dilute, so its recommended that you take creatine to bring them up...

That's cool then, I was a little concerned but this is just a standard urine test. Looks like Im in the clear. Thanks guys:)

BV

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Is it even possible to test for PH's by urine if they wanted to. I figured they might have to do bloodwork to determine that.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
they wont check for creatine, and our department doesnt check for PH so i wouldnt worry about anything.......

AgnosticFront

AgnosticFront

Awards
high creatinine levels can (supposedly) help mask drugs in your system as well... of course this could only work for the more rudimenty em/ms test... however, i guess if you beat that one you wouldnt have to worry about the other...
stock up on those liquid creatines:icon_lol: