Gaming

Page 64 of 64 First ... 626364
  1. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Best piece of advice - don't try take out a tank one on one lol. Just avoid it or you'll just rage

No way, I go after them. Run up behind, drop 2 anti tank mines, throw grenade. Blows everything up. Takes out a tank in one shot.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. CoD WWII looks like it will be good.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    No way, I go after them. Run up behind, drop 2 anti tank mines, throw grenade. Blows everything up. Takes out a tank in one shot.
    Works if they roll backward (tends to). I don't play assault though. Usually support (basically infinite ammo plus decent range and damage) or scout with no scope (none of that camping stuff).

Not a fan of assualt because low damage and inaccuracy and longer range. Only good for maps with tight angles or CQB
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    CoD WWII looks like it will be good.
    Oooh I may get. Like COD1 and 2 (both WW2) but didn't like any others after that.

Not a fan of modern shooters as much as the old school
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

5. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    U are the type who over extends aren't you
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you
    •   

6. Stats?

31 service stars in plane, but only 3 in a tank lol.

55 tops my service stars for any one gun, followed by 13 for pistol

Capture2.JPG

Low score/ min because planes suck at topping leaderboard.

Cracking that 2.0 KD though

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    What? lol
    Did you play BF4 on PS3? When Brazilians and OOR players would play it would server quality. Bullet Sponging was OP because the servers couldn't handle 100 meg internet and Brazilians tethering to their phones playing the game. Server integrity would go to shyt and you would feel proud if you finished a round it 1.5 k/d. It got extremely frustrating after awhile. Guys would eat clips and it felt like you were one-shotted even though you weren't killed with a head shot. So it started getting called the Poverty Shield....hehe
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Did you play BF4 on PS3? When Brazilians and OOR players would play it would server quality. Bullet Sponging was OP because the servers couldn't handle 100 meg internet and Brazilians tethering to their phones playing the game. Server integrity would go to shyt and you would feel proud if you finished a round it 1.5 k/d. It got extremely frustrating after awhile. Guys would eat clips and it felt like you were one-shotted even though you weren't killed with a head shot. So it started getting called the Poverty Shield....hehe
    Ah right I see.

I live in NZ so I only play on Aus/NZ servers lol.
  9. Administrator

Works if they roll backward (tends to). I don't play assault though. Usually support (basically infinite ammo plus decent range and damage) or scout with no scope (none of that camping stuff).

Not a fan of assualt because low damage and inaccuracy and longer range. Only good for maps with tight angles or CQB
    They don't need to roll backwards. The grenade you throw sets off the mines. Then everything goes boom

I switch back and forth with support.

I hate snipers

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  10. Administrator

Stats?

31 service stars in plane, but only 3 in a tank lol.

55 tops my service stars for any one gun, followed by 13 for pistol

Capture2.JPG

Low score/ min because planes suck at topping leaderboard.

Cracking that 2.0 KD though
    Here is mine. Good score/min (play that damn objective..lol) but my KD is 1.46. I definitely run and gun and go after armor. I am an aggressive player. I can't stand sitting around in buildings and I die a lot because of it..but I really don't care. I want points and to kill tanks/snipers

image1.JPG

11. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    They don't need to roll backwards. The grenade you throw sets off the mines. Then everything goes boom

I switch back and forth with support.

I hate snipers
    Oooh gotcha! Clever, very clever. Hadn't thought of that.

Haha, I hate snipers too. But I can appreciate the skill of someone who runs and guns with a bolt action. Do not like those who just hide 10000000miles away and snipe at me from across the map.

I have found though, that even with a support kit I can hit the head of a camper a few thousand yards away if I aim directly at the lens flare. Usually its enough damage to stop them long enough for me to move on.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Here is mine. Good score/min (play that damn objective..lol) but my KD is 1.46. I definitely run and gun and go after armor. I am an aggressive player. I can't stand sitting around in buildings and I die a lot because of it..but I really don't care. I want points and to kill tanks/snipers

image1.JPG
    Very decent. Yeah, I do play objective mostly but lately Ive been using planes alot and they don't accumulate score well.

Flying a plane using the spotting function is seriously OP lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Downloading full games
    By bachovas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-09-2014, 10:06 PM
  2. New to the game...
    By Nonsequitur in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 PM
  3. New to the board/not the game
    By basskiller in forum General Chat