Gaming

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have any gamers here? I'm sure I'm not the only gym junkie who plays for a couple hours post workout while feasting away.

Computer Games: Diablo 3, Starcraft 1 & 2, LoL

Xbox: really any and all sports or shooting game

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have any gamers here? I'm sure I'm not the only gym junkie who plays for a couple hours post workout while feasting away.

I used to play a lot more and am getting back into it again.

Basically all I play is CoD. I played the first and second MW competitively in High School but haven't played much of MW3. Also I never was a fan of the treyarch versions but Black Ops 2 isn't bad, although it does play a lot slower and threw me off at first.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Was a big fan of the OG StarCraft and Expansion but I don't really like what they did with the second. Its a shame, because I waited so long for it to come out. (Think 10 years lol)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. BO2 isn't that bad, like how the quick scoping is more or less like the MW's. It does play a tad slower but it's not a complete change of pace like Gears of War 2 - GoW 3.
Starcraft 2 I only have played a couple rounds of and I decided to play the story instead!

Been playing a lot of League of Legends lately. It's actually a pretty fun free game.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
no they fuked up bo2. making people wait for ghost till max level made camping even worse because the runners cant hide from the radar anymore. they marketed a 8pater zombie that turned out to be complete bull****. transit ill stand by however. the first sniper completely destroys the other 3 with on shotkill neck up, 2 shots everywhere else and no recoil. but snpers are almost useless in that game because all their maps have jagged corners fll of camp spots. all their assault rifles have no recoil so they dominate the game beyond belief, m8a1 is the best gun in the game

for a psoitive list, they made shotgus worlds better than previous games. quickscoping is more rare than m3, thank god. killstreaks were their best fix, not overpowered at all anymore because no oe can get the later ones without a care package lol. thats about it. i dont thhink im ever buying another cod game

back to topic now. halo4 has ungodly good reviews both story wise and online. that and assassins creed are the competition for game of the year. assassins creed is problyout of your genre though. and the ast games were all very repetitive, but they get better with each sunsequent game. nba 2k13 is badass. if youre into rpg's like me cuz im a super nerd in hiding, get skyrim and probly dishonored. dishonored looks tight and bethesda never fails at rpg games

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no they fuked up bo2. making people wait for ghost till max level made camping even worse because the runners cant hide from the radar anymore. they marketed a 8pater zombie that turned out to be complete bull****. transit ill stand by however. the first sniper completely destroys the other 3 with on shotkill neck up, 2 shots everywhere else and no recoil. but snpers are almost useless in that game because all their maps have jagged corners fll of camp spots. all their assault rifles have no recoil so they dominate the game beyond belief, m8a1 is the best gun in the game

for a psoitive list, they made shotgus worlds better than previous games. quickscoping is more rare than m3, thank god. killstreaks were their best fix, not overpowered at all anymore because no oe can get the later ones without a care package lol. thats about it. i dont thhink im ever buying another cod game

back to topic now. halo4 has ungodly good reviews both story wise and online. that and assassins creed are the competition for game of the year. assassins creed is problyout of your genre though. and the ast games were all very repetitive, but they get better with each sunsequent game. nba 2k13 is badass. if youre into rpg's like me cuz im a super nerd in hiding, get skyrim and probly dishonored. dishonored looks tight and bethesda never fails at rpg games
I don't see how they could screw BO2, considering BO1 was absolutely terrible. All they could've done was improve.

Halo 4 has very good graphics but I haven't bought a Halo game past the OG because they just ruined it.

Skyrim is supposed to be amazing, Oblivion was good so I expect Skyrim to be good as well. But I don't really play games enough to ever beat it.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I don't see how they could screw BO2, considering BO1 was absolutely terrible. All they could've done was improve.

Halo 4 has very good graphics but I haven't bought a Halo game past the OG because they just ruined it.

Skyrim is supposed to be amazing, Oblivion was good so I expect Skyrim to be good as well. But I don't really play games enough to ever beat it.
oh yea skyrim is badass if you have the time. its not even about beating it lol. but bo1 was mostly bad because they fuked up and used the same engine as world at war, they pretty much downgraded frm mw2. but when it comes to black ops 2, they have the sameproblems every cod game has. bad host cnnections, bad lag battles (dying behind a wall), energy swords for knives, and campers. then they worsened the campers with their genius ghost idea

and i agree, story wise halo1 was pretty badass. i still think the others were above the rest of the games in their generation, but og halo was the best. odst doesnt count cuz it was complete garbage

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I play Xbox. Mostly GOW but I have most of the CODs and will play them once in a while.

Feel free to PM me for my gamer tag and we can play sometime

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Ps3,
God of War, Darksiders, Assassin's Creed, Ninja Gaiden, Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry, Max Payne, Uncharted, Dark Space,
I like 3rd person action games.

Peace

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Paddle ball

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
Ps3 the only games I play are cod!

Sent from my HTC EVO

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Xbox
Been playin halo 4, use to play the stuff outta crisis 2 and any fight night.. if i got the sticks in my hands for any of these games.. you dont want it. :D

Ps3
Mw3

daddyjaws

daddyjaws

Awards
Any old school PC Counter-strike players? I was hooked on that game back in the day

z00k

Awards
Any old school PC Counter-strike players? I was hooked on that game back in the day
Yup! I played competitive CS and DoD in highschool, still hop on every now and then.

I mostly play single player games these days for a week until I get bored of them. Been playing D3 recently

jblzd#1765 is my friend tag for d3 I've got a decently geared barbarian if anyone wants to run something.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup! I played competitive CS and DoD in highschool, still hop on every now and then.

I mostly play single player games these days for a week until I get bored of them. Been playing D3 recently

jblzd#1765 is my friend tag for d3 I've got a decently geared barbarian if anyone wants to run something.
I loved vanilla d3. Now I don't know what's going on. Everything is easier yet harder at the same time. And I used to sell mats for gold and now they are completely worthless

diggyboo

diggyboo

Awards
Skyrim is pretty awesome, with the Dawngaurd DLC, and Dragonborn DLC about to come out. I like the assassin creeds, Madden, 2k baseball; I love RPG's. Mass Effect story line was nice! Love all 3.

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
Ima ps3 guy... Crushed all assassins creed games. Loved the uncharted series and kill it in COD. I like all games 3rd person first person RPGs Sports shooters fighting. If I didn't lift n play sports. I'd prob be a straight up nerd. Haha

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ima ps3 guy... Crushed all assassins creed games. Loved the uncharted series and kill it in COD. I like all games 3rd person first person RPGs Sports shooters fighting. If I didn't lift n play sports. I'd prob be a straight up nerd. Haha
Lol I feel you on that. transferring to a new school the first couple weeks were just gym and game.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Hey man if you like Diablo check out torchlight 2.

It's like diablo but much much better, with pet options and the pets can go sell your **** while you keep playing and you can completely customize any class so anyone can use almost any weapon and any spells. On top of all that its 20 bucks.

Once you beat the story you can play on the randomly generated maps with extra xp and challenges or do more run throughs. Seriously made me mad I even wasted money on diablo when such an awesome game was out and much much better( oh and character customization too)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking about getting back into Diablo 3.

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
Assassin creed 3 was so sick great time period too. Don't Kno which way they will go with the next one. Assuming their making one.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Assassin creed 3 was so sick great time period too. Don't Kno which way they will go with the next one. Assuming their making one.
I need to play it, luckily my friend has gamefly

z00k

Awards
Just got Black Ops 2 for PC so I haven't even touched D3 in a couple of days.

I really like black ops 2, they finally did something about the massive amounts of hackers. The gameplay is really smooth and the textures are really easy on the eyes. Probably the best one I've played.

A gaming buddy of mine also got me to try out Star Wars the Old Republic, it's a mmorpg, WoW style but with star wars and less faeries and monsters, rofl. It's free to play, but if you buy the game you get a lot of extra features. Don't think I'll be playing too much of this game.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I have COD BO2 also, I like it alot. I also have a modded controller (rapid fire and drop shot programmed in) so the semi automatic and burst weapons shoot like full automatics ;)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guitar Hero: Metallica on Expert + drums is good for cardio. My 1,000,000 + points on "Mercyful Fate," my perfect "Enter Sandman" and 5 Star "Shortest Straw" and "Disposable Heroes" was my cardio for a while.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Guitar Hero: Metallica on Expert + drums is good for cardio. My 1,000,000 + points on "Mercyful Fate," my perfect "Enter Sandman" and 5 Star "Shortest Straw" and "Disposable Heroes" was my cardio for a while.
I agree but do you have the double bass pedal?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have COD BO2 also, I like it alot. I also have a modded controller (rapid fire and drop shot programmed in) so the semi automatic and burst weapons shoot like full automatics ;)
I'd still work you in S+D.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only way to play expert + ! I use my Trick Bigfoots hooked up to a Roland kickpad passed through the MIDI port.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Only way to play expert + ! I use my Trick Bigfoots hooked up to a Roland kickpad passed through the MIDI port.
Right on, how good are you playing Master of Puppets on expert+?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 star, 700,000 Pts I think. War Ensemble and Battery kill me.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Currently playing.....

PS3: skyrim, ncaa13
PC: shogun2 totalwar

For PC i play Eve Online off and on, more so when i go to nights at work. Killed mass effect and dabble with BF3, and used to rockout bad company2 with a clan.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't like S&D. Usually play TDM or KC
Disgusting. You're probably one of those guys with the automatic snipers. Lol you miss every shot but one and then talk crap don't you?

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Disgusting. You're probably one of those guys with the automatic snipers. Lol you miss every shot but one and then talk crap don't you?
Nope, not a sniper. And I HATE quick scopers

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Currently playing.....

PS3: skyrim, ncaa13
PC: shogun2 totalwar

For PC i play Eve Online off and on, more so when i go to nights at work. Killed mass effect and dabble with BF3, and used to rockout bad company2 with a clan.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
Love Skyrim!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
House of the Dead: Overkill is AWESOME. Violent, profane, bloody...funny if you're into light gun games!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My son pulled the wire out of my bass pedal, need to buy a new one.
I broke 3 of those plastic ones. Use real pedals for better feel and durability.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
What's everyone's thought on the new hitman?

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
Let's keep this thread live.. Makes me feel more normal lift hard game hard yeah buddy... Lol I heard hit man was like the old ones but way better. It got pretty good reviews too. Ima wait on tho got serious COD flo right now.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Skyrim and COD BO2 is all I play now.