Gaming

Page 22 of 27 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Right!? Good dude! You!? Where ya been, bro?

    Coming and going as I please! Haha man life is crazy during the school year with 2 jobs and a rep gig! Oh and I guess the gf gets a good chunk of that remaining time too


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post

    such a terrible terrible game. godly awful. they took a great game (dota) and simplified it to make it noob friendly, just like they did with WoW.

    Dota 2 is harder, and better feel.

    Heroes of Newerth has the best engine and is incredibly fast game play. If you want a challenge, but the best visual and engine, play HoN. Its so rewarding once you learn it properly


    Only noobs think it's noob friendly

  3. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Jamaica
    Dude! I so want to go there! IF nothing else, just ot go drink Rum and Guiness with the natives!
    “Alexander,Caesar,Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him.” –Napoleon
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by eddieaz View Post
    Dude! I so want to go there! IF nothing else, just ot go drink Rum and Guiness with the natives!
    Bro it was a run and redstripe week! I got crazy tan and meet some really cool people!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Bro it was a run and redstripe week! I got crazy tan and meet some really cool people!
    That's great. The down time was probably awesome. I think I'm going to take my boys (14 & 16) on a couple week trip next summer. I'm thinking a carribean cruise and then head to Seattle to see my mom for a few days/week. So, I'll need to be big and shredded.
    “Alexander,Caesar,Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him.” –Napoleon

  6. Borderlands the pre-sequel

    The good: all the same stuff as the first 2. Loads of guns, plenty of craziness, better environments than the previous 2. So far a better story (because there is one). A few cool mechanics, and the new playable characters are better, better skills and more variance in perks. Low gravity and oxygen tanks are fun. Can play as a CL4P-TRP so all the invader zim-goodness.

    The bad: a bit glitchy right now, they'll patch it though. Not quite as funny as the first two, made by 2k Australia, so a lot of the voices are Australian and sound very similar to my ears.

    All in all, if you liked the first two, you'll love this. If you didn't, there's really not enough new stuff to appeal to a new audience.

  7. The Evil Within
    It is a dark gritty game that is ultra violent. After getting in 30 min of game play I will say that you will die a TON in this game. The graphics are god but I for some reason my tv cant find a darkness balance that complements the game. It has a resident evil 4 feel probably not worth 60 bucks ( as of yet) but I had a 50 dollar gift card and I was getting tired of Destiny.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  8. Best part of ac3 was the wife and I making fun of the credits time. Holy 20 mins batman! If your slow you're officially ac3 credit status.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    The Evil Within
    It is a dark gritty game that is ultra violent. After getting in 30 min of game play I will say that you will die a TON in this game. The graphics are god but I for some reason my tv cant find a darkness balance that complements the game. It has a resident evil 4 feel probably not worth 60 bucks ( as of yet) but I had a 50 dollar gift card and I was getting tired of Destiny.
    Nice. It looks pretty good.
    You ever play Amnesia: The Dark Desent? It's horrifying.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Nice. It looks pretty good. You ever play Amnesia: The Dark Desent? It's horrifying.
    I've watched it on YouTube and it is still intense. The new alien game looks intense as well
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    abelincoln@seriousnutritionsol utions.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Abe Lincoln View Post
    I've watched it on YouTube and it is still intense. The new alien game looks intense as well
    I heard the first few hours of game play was very dull
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Nice. It looks pretty good.
    You ever play Amnesia: The Dark Desent? It's horrifying.
    I havent played either. Are they Downloads only
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

    I havent played either. Are they Downloads only
    Amnesia I've played on steam. It's usually .99c on halloween. It's very scary.

  14. My friend, who plays every game known to man, has never been scared by a game.

    After 30 minutes of amnesia, he had to physically go to the toilet, he was so scared, hahaha.

    Never heard someone scream so loud at the water part

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    My friend, who plays every game known to man, has never been scared by a game.

    After 30 minutes of amnesia, he had to physically go to the toilet, he was so scared, hahaha.

    Never heard someone scream so loud at the water part
    I have to get. This game
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  16. I replay it around halloween every year. It's frightening.

    It'll be cheap on steam, get it and marathon it one night.

  17. Any Dragon Age fans in here? I'm super stoked for Inquisition next month. I've actually cut back on buying supplements so I can pre order the digital deluxe edition. I know...blasphemy.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Swolljaboi View Post
    Any Dragon Age fans in here? I'm super stoked for Inquisition next month. I've actually cut back on buying supplements so I can pre order the digital deluxe edition. I know...blasphemy.
    It looks so EFFING good.

  19. I love Dragon Age!!! Cant wait
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

  20. Anyone doing the midnight release thing for the newest COD?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Anyone doing the midnight release thing for the newest COD?
    I don't usually buy them right at release, especially when they change so much.

    It looks good, but I'm going to wait a little while and see what people say before I get it.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I don't usually buy them right at release, especially when they change so much.

    It looks good, but I'm going to wait a little while and see what people say before I get it.
    thats exactly what im doing. 65 bucks( after tax) can go to a lot of things
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I don't usually buy them right at release, especially when they change so much.

    It looks good, but I'm going to wait a little while and see what people say before I get it.
    Jim doesn't like new shiny things

  24. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    thats exactly what im doing. 65 bucks( after tax) can go to a lot of things
    ayyy look at this guy, glad to see you with a company. I've been away from my laptop for a while so I am barely seeing this

  25. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post

    Jim doesn't like new shiny things
    Fact.

    I just don't like wasting money on a game that ends up sucking. Did that when BO2 came out (should've known better, since I don't like any of the treyarch games besides WaW)

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Fact.

    I just don't like wasting money on a game that ends up sucking. Did that when BO2 came out (should've known better, since I don't like any of the treyarch games besides WaW)
    I just play free computer games now. The whole subscription plus 60 bucks a game thing was too much.

  27. I'll typically wait and buy games used. That's why Glyde is awesome, and steam, and gog. Very few games are worth 60$.

  28. The new COD has been out for weeks lol. Redbox is a good place to try games out
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    abelincoln@seriousnutritionsol utions.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post

    ayyy look at this guy, glad to see you with a company. I've been away from my laptop for a while so I am barely seeing this
    Thanks brother. Been with Ironflex for a little while now. its good to see that the OG OP its still coming round here
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  30. Most publications are loving it, but Activision is probably handing out goodies and cash like they're lollipops.

    Some friends have played it and they're just saying that it's a clunky titanfall. So it's still just boring cod. Nothing to see here.

    I'll have to look up if they're still using the quake 3 engine...
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
    Use code "engineer" for 15% off!
    www.ironforgednutrition.com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Most publications are loving it, but Activision is probably handing out goodies and cash like they're lollipops.

    Some friends have played it and they're just saying that it's a clunky titanfall. So it's still just boring cod. Nothing to see here.

    I'll have to look up if they're still using the quake 3 engine...
    I think they are. I'll probably just wait for the new battlefield to come out
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

    Thanks brother. Been with Ironflex for a little while now. its good to see that the OG OP its still coming round here
    Lol its been like 2 years although I'm not surprised this is still going.

    Gaming is srs bidnes.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I think they are. I'll probably just wait for the new battlefield to come out
    Yeah, hardline is sick.

    I played the beta a while back and it was awesome.

    Different than bf4, but similar mechanics obviously. It just felt more badass. Almost like I was playing Heat or the intro to dark knight.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
    Use code "engineer" for 15% off!
    www.ironforgednutrition.com

  34. Blizzard Annouces "Overwatch"

    Looks like TF2 and that's not a bad thing at all.

    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
    Use code "engineer" for 15% off!
    www.ironforgednutrition.com

  35. I want to play hard line and Star Wars battlefront by dice
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    abelincoln@seriousnutritionsol utions.com

  36. Overwatch was officially announced at Blizzcon. Anyone who likes team fortress will probably love this.

    http://kotaku.com/blizzard-announces...****Socialflow


    *edit*
    Didn't realize This was already posted. My bad.

  37. Only 7 days until Dragon Age Inquisition. Very excited.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Only 7 days until Dragon Age Inquisition. Very excited.
    Same here bro. I've been playing through the first two again to get myself ready.

  39. Fück mages. I don't trust them.

  40. I'm a mage sympathizer. Templar are a bunch of power tripping ******* religious zealots!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Downloading full games
    By bachovas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-09-2014, 10:06 PM
  2. New to the game...
    By Nonsequitur in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 PM
  3. New to the board/not the game
    By basskiller in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-26-2003, 11:20 AM
  4. Anybody watching LeBron's game?
    By LethalGunz34 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 09:24 PM
  5. try this game
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 07:05 PM
Log in
Log in