Gaming

Page 21 of 64 First ... 1920212223 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Anyone else think Dishonored was horrible?

Doesn't deserve GOTY.
    I didn't really play it much. Just couldn't get into it. Cant say I gave it much chance though.

2. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post

Doesn't deserve GOTY.
    I am almost done with it and have really enjoyed it but I have been trying not to kill people. I was also the kid that liked the game Mist though
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

I am almost done with it and have really enjoyed it but I have been trying not to kill people. I was also the kid that liked the game Mist though
    Myst? The old puzzle game?

4. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    And now I remember why I didn't like it haha.

5. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post

Myst? The old puzzle game?
    That's the one
    SNS REP
    •   

6. I'm really enjoying the xbox one. NBA 2k14 is amazing. It's got a few little bugs but hopefully that'll be cleaned up soon

7. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    I'm really enjoying the xbox one. NBA 2k14 is amazing. It's got a few little bugs but hopefully that'll be cleaned up soon

I have been enjoying it on Xbox 360 and it keeps freezing on me.

8. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    I'm really enjoying the xbox one. NBA 2k14 is amazing. It's got a few little bugs but hopefully that'll be cleaned up soon
    The Xbox one looks really appealing but I have always been a PS fan boy. have you always been on the Xbox wagon or did you make the switch for one of the features or games?
    SNS REP

9. I just saw this Dota 2 Incredible body transformation ))

dota 2 transformation.png

10. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

The Xbox one looks really appealing but I have always been a PS fan boy. have you always been on the Xbox wagon or did you make the switch for one of the features or games?
    I am getting both and even a wii u. All 3 consoles will be replaced by the steam comsole considering the game library .

I can say for now if you're a Nintendo fan wii u is awesome. Especally if donkey Kong,mario,zelda and super smash brothers bring you back to a childhood state . Still waiting on a wii u pokemon stadium we were promised.

The ps4 should be bought only if you can't live without the exclusives. Kingdom hearts however will be multi platform so no reason for me. Especally sense god of war dissapoints me now

Xbox is more like media box. The xbox one is extremely versatile. More worth the money Especally if you're like me and use nexflix instead of paying 30 to 70 bucks for tv. Also has better exclusive games. Fable,halo*kinda sad now* rumors of a bunch of people /companys who are in the gaming industry switching over to xbox only. This is due to the xbox being more creatively friendly,and the whole anon hacking sony publicity disaster. Sony shouldn't have acknowledged anonymous. They should have said nothing and stayed out of the anonymous ****. They drove away alot of people when that happened. I will never give my credit card info to sony again. 3000 cases of identity theft exclusively from the whole ordeal.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

11. I've always been an xbox guy mainly cause of the xbox live which in my opinion is way better than sony's and I just like the controller more. I've heard the xbox one version of nba2k14 is ten times better than the old version. Talked to a guy this morning that has both and said there's a much better story line. It's kinda like a basketball RPG if that makes sense

12. Not sure which one I'm gonna get but first things first I need a job
    The Swole Stoner

13. anyone play BF4?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

14. Madden25 brought back the franchise! Fcuk madden12

15. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    that headset/ear piece thing sounds amazingly awesome!
    SNS REP

16. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post

Doesn't deserve GOTY.
    I enjoyed it but I'll tell you what I hated...

You get all these badass gadgets, weapons, "magic" spells, etc....and you can't use any of it without getting penalized for wrecking havoc. I liked the story and the game itself, but the good/bad system was lacking.

At the end, when Sam told me what a scumbag he thought I was, I blew him up before he took away in the boat...because F that guy, I didn't ask his opinion.

Obviously I got the "bad" ending.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post

I enjoyed it but I'll tell you what I hated...

You get all these badass gadgets, weapons, "magic" spells, etc....and you can't use any of it without getting penalized for wrecking havoc. I liked the story and the game itself, but the good/bad system was lacking.

At the end, when Sam told me what a scumbag he thought I was, I blew him up before he took away in the boat...because F that guy, I didn't ask his opinion.

Obviously I got the "bad" ending.
    I feel like they made a cool world and some cool lore, and then filled it with uninteresting characters and boring crap.

Maybe I'm overreacting a bit (i do that), but it's definitely not Game of the year worthy.

18. anyone get into metro 2033 im looking at picking that up next
    SNS REP
  19. Gaming

I am a Pc gamer at heart however I just got the Xbox a couple days ago. I haven't had a chance to do a lot of gaming on it yet. I played a bit if forza and dead rising. Graphics are good considering it's a consol but as far as gameplay goes, I'll have to update you later

The xbox one is worth the money because of the entertainment center alone.

I'll post a YouTube review in the Xbox and some games in a week or so...
    --for video game, product and general funz, visit me at : UnicornDroppings.com
    --Like and subscribe to my youtube channel and i'll forever be your BEST friend ;) : http://www.youtube.com/unicorndroppingschan

20. My brother got me a 100$ steam gift card. Never leaving my chair.

21. Left 4 Dead 2 is free on Steam through tomorrow. Enjoy!

22. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    My brother got me a 100$ steam gift card. Never leaving my chair.
    Perfect timing. Hit up those Christmas deals my friend.

Amazon also had great deals going. Got the new Tomb Raider for $5 and Farcry3 is $5 as well. - Dragon Age Origins Ultimate, $5...the list goes on.

23. I already have DA and I already have farcry. Are you vouching for tomb raider??i haven't played since the original.

Any other suggestions guys? For an RPG fan.
    I'm going to pick up Total Rome for sure.

24. Any PC gamers with steam: left 4 dead 2 went free today! Download and play that zombie goodness!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Downloading full games
    By bachovas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-09-2014, 10:06 PM
  2. New to the game...
    By Nonsequitur in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 PM
  3. New to the board/not the game
    By basskiller in forum General Chat