Gaming

Page 16 of 50 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Yeah all I really wanted from D3 was new classes and updated graphics. All the mechanics should've stayed the same.
    I want my 20 summons druid back.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

2. I play an embarrassing amount of left4dead2 and some sc2
    --for video game, product and general funz, visit me at : UnicornDroppings.com
    --Like and subscribe to my youtube channel and i'll forever be your BEST friend ;) : http://www.youtube.com/unicorndroppingschan
    •   

3. Diablo 3 just didn't do it for me. I felt like all I did was run around and kill minions, collect outfit accessories , etc. weak storyline. I really wanted to love it.
    --Like and subscribe to my youtube channel and i'll forever be your BEST friend ;) : http://www.youtube.com/unicorndroppingschan

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Diablo 3 just didn't do it for me. I felt like all I did was run around and kill minions, collect outfit accessories , etc. weak storyline. I really wanted to love it.
    Ya, idk I literally just wanted Diablo 2 with better graphics and awesome multiplayer. I crie ;(

5. I will admit, diablo 3, on Xbox 4-player co-op is a level of madness that's incredible.
    •   

6. What Should I pick up now for the PS3? I finally beat borderlands 2 and last of us I don’t want to buy GTAV because I will become a shut in but I need something good!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

7. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    What Should I pick up now for the PS3? I finally beat borderlands 2 and last of us I don't want to buy GTAV because I will become a shut in but I need something good!
    Dude just get the GTA 5...do it

8. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Dude just get the GTA 5...do it
    But there is so much more to life and I like being outside some times... but it looks so good!
    SNS REP

9. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    But there is so much more to life and I like being outside some times... but it looks so good!
    Just do it and set an alarm haha. I swear I lost 12 hours playing one time... didn't even realize it till I checked the clock.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Just do it and set an alarm haha. I swear I lost 12 hours playing one time... didn't even realize it till I checked the clock.
    qoBGp.jpg
    SNS REP

11. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Haha basically how it turned out.

12. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Just make sure you don't miss the gym! A good 12 hrs playing should give you some good recovery and all the violence will give you a nice T boost lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Just make sure you don't miss the gym! A good 12 hrs playing should give you some good recovery and all the violence will give you a nice T boost lol
    Ok you convinced me. Rest and a boost in test!
    SNS REP

14. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    What Should I pick up now for the PS3? I finally beat borderlands 2 and last of us I donít want to buy GTAV because I will become a shut in but I need something good!
    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    GTA 5: Story Mode 100%, Online Level 185. Yes it's fun as hell.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

15. Hmm I might have to join the dark side ...

16. Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Hmm I might have to join the dark side ...
    You are unsure about GTAV as well?
    SNS REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    You are unsure about GTAV as well?
    I am pretty sure I am going to try GTA. The only thing stopping me is the fact that there is a high likelihood that I will become addicted and extremely unproductive....

18. Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    I am pretty sure I am going to try GTA. The only thing stopping me is the fact that there is a high likelihood that I will become addicted and extremely unproductive....
    GTA is a hell of a drug haha.

19. Though I may be unproductive if I'm having a hardcore gaming day, the positives:

I didnt get off my chair for 4-6 hours straight so, there is minimal snacking, minimal dishes , less online shopping.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Though I may be unproductive if I'm having a hardcore gaming day, the positives:

I didnt get off my chair for 4-6 hours straight so, there is minimal snacking, minimal dishes , less online shopping.
    Win, win, win haha. Although I had a 12 hour GTA session before. Easy way to be in a caloric deficit haha.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Win, win, win haha. Although I had a 12 hour GTA session before. Easy way to be in a caloric deficit haha.
    oh sadly i've had numerous +10 hr gaming sessions in my lifetime. However, biology forces me to pee ever so often, hence I am forced to get up at least once during my major game sesssion. I am truly nervous about this GTA thing now. I have a busy week coming up. Maybe this week is not a good week.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    oh sadly i've had numerous +10 hr gaming sessions in my lifetime. However, biology forces me to pee ever so often, hence I am forced to get up at least once during my major game sesssion. I am truly nervous about this GTA thing now. I have a busy week coming up. Maybe this week is not a good week.
    I can honestly say I think that was my 1st so GTA is that addictive. But something to keep in mind is I was sick at the time. So the only other thing I could do was sleep. Wasn't particularly hungry anyway. Give in and let us know what you think.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    Though I may be unproductive if I'm having a hardcore gaming day, the positives:

You forgot to mention optimal recovery environment....
    SNS REP

24. Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    potential solution, hahaha

25. Dota 2 anyone ?

26. Quote Originally Posted by ecto84 View Post
    Dota 2 anyone ?
    I mean I have it, not good since I only played once. I like LoL

27. Quote Originally Posted by jmiyamoto View Post
    I'm already sedentary enough on those days! If I ever buy one of those, please help me lol

28. Quote Originally Posted by Dulce View Post
    I'm already sedentary enough on those days! If I ever buy one of those, please help me lol
    Haha rest is good for you though. You grow when you rest... or play GTA haha.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Downloading full games
    By bachovas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-09-2014, 11:06 PM
  2. New to the game...
    By Nonsequitur in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 01:30 PM
  3. New to the board/not the game
    By basskiller in forum General Chat