Gaming

Page 14 of 64 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

  1. Definitely buying one of the new Xbox's. so much interesting features coming out, I definitely like the fantasy league option while watching games.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Definitely buying one of the new Xbox's. so much interesting features coming out, I definitely like the fantasy league option while watching games.
    What if it doesnt play "used" games thats a deal breaker for me.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    What if it doesnt play "used" games thats a deal breaker for me.
    If it doesn't play them I don't think you'll be able to buy them. Like GameStop isn't going to be reselling them gnawmean? Haha

  4. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    If it doesn't play them I don't think you'll be able to buy them. Like GameStop isn't going to be reselling them gnawmean? Haha
    Thats what craigslist is for but ya I yadda ya mean.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    What if it doesnt play "used" games thats a deal breaker for me.
    Gamestop would go out of business if the new Xbox didn't play used games. I would hope they wouldn't make it like that anyway, because most of the games I buy are used. I am happy that it does have a bluray player, though.
    "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face"
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JBVA View Post
    Gamestop would go out of business if the new Xbox didn't play used games. I would hope they wouldn't make it like that anyway, because most of the games I buy are used. I am happy that it does have a bluray player, though.
    Ahh that's right when Sony and x-box squared off last time it was blue ray vs HD-dvd. Its becoming harder and harder to see the lines between the two systems, It doesn’t seem like they are clearly defining them selves as unique. Rather it looks like they are relying heavily on consumer loyalty.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Ahh that's right when Sony and x-box squared off last time it was blue ray vs HD-dvd. Its becoming harder and harder to see the lines between the two systems, It doesnít seem like they are clearly defining them selves as unique. Rather it looks like they are relying heavily on consumer loyalty.
    If I had to choose between the two, I would go with Xbox. More titles + a Bluray player now. Granted, my first gen PS3 has never crapped whereas my Xbox has, once, but I would still go Xbox. The interface of the new PS3 would have to be pretty good for me to consider switching. I don't see myself having two of the new ones though, especially with the Xbox having bluray.
    "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face"

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JBVA View Post
    If I had to choose between the two, I would go with Xbox. More titles + a Bluray player now. Granted, my first gen PS3 has never crapped whereas my Xbox has, once, but I would still go Xbox. The interface of the new PS3 would have to be pretty good for me to consider switching. I don't see myself having two of the new ones though, especially with the Xbox having bluray.
    That and they are probably going to cost 599 to start off with. Im going to hold off for a couple of years on getting either system for two reasons.
    First gen anything has a cr@p load of problems
    second there are plenty of ps3 games that I haven’t plaid yet that will be dirt cheep when the new systems drop!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  9. Just read this
    http://bgr.com/2013/04/30/xbox-720-i...-release-2013/
    seems on specs the PS4 is stronger but I dont know jack about what those specs equate to.
    Check out the U-tube Vid on the Illumiroom for the x-box it looks sick as hell! That is going to be the future of gaming. Combine that with the move and you will be inside the game !
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    That and they are probably going to cost 599 to start off with. Im going to hold off for a couple of years on getting either system for two reasons.
    First gen anything has a cr@p load of problems
    second there are plenty of ps3 games that I havenít plaid yet that will be dirt cheep when the new systems drop!
    I would like to say that I'm going to wait, but knowing me, I won't. I'm going to be one of those guys with all the first gen problems haha
    "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face"

  11. Bump for the love of gaming and lift. Like two weeks until The Last of Us comes out

  12. HAve you guys been reading up on the specs of the PS4 vs the Xbox. Game informer had a great write up on the new PS coming out and it seems like the PS is going to be way more user friendly
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    HAve you guys been reading up on the specs of the PS4 vs the Xbox. Game informer had a great write up on the new PS coming out and it seems like the PS is going to be way more user friendly
    I'ma have to start looking into it cause most likely ima stay with the Playstation I love my ps3.. But like I said before I'm not a xbox hater I like gears of war n halo

  14. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    HAve you guys been reading up on the specs of the PS4 vs the Xbox. Game informer had a great write up on the new PS coming out and it seems like the PS is going to be way more user friendly
    Idk why anyone would want to pay $900-$1,000 for the new consoles. I thought one of the key points to being a console gamer, was that you couldn't afford a nice gaming PC. Sadly all everyone wants now is a controller and another generic Call of Duty game. The FPS genre is all but dead at this point, with only a few companies, that still care about it's fans. Most game companies just **** on PC gamers now. They put out games on the PC, that are optimized for console, so they don't take advantage of the Computer's graphical advantage, no dedicated servers, no mod tools and no level editor. I hate the state of the gaming industry. No one cares anymore, about putting out a good game. Oh, we can't give our fans mod tools, because we need to come out with a DCL in a few months with 5 ****ty generic multiplayer maps. End of rant.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    Idk why anyone would want to pay $900-$1,000 for the new consoles. I thought one of the key points to being a console gamer, was that you couldn't afford a nice gaming PC. Sadly all everyone wants now is a controller and another generic Call of Duty game. The FPS genre is all but dead at this point, with only a few companies, that still care about it's fans. Most game companies just **** on PC gamers now. They put out games on the PC, that are optimized for console, so they don't take advantage of the Computer's graphical advantage, no dedicated servers, no mod tools and no level editor. I hate the state of the gaming industry. No one cares anymore, about putting out a good game. Oh, we can't give our fans mod tools, because we need to come out with a DCL in a few months with 5 ****ty generic multiplayer maps. End of rant.
    I agree with you 100% on the FPS but I have been playing allot of 3rd person adventure games and have been stoked on the quality of graphics and game play. And there is zero chance I will buy a new system right off the bat. Ill wait a few years down the line till it drops to 299 or something then Ill have a catolog of "older games" to choose from. That is my master plan!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I agree with you 100% on the FPS but I have been playing allot of 3rd person adventure games and have been stoked on the quality of graphics and game play. And there is zero chance I will buy a new system right off the bat. Ill wait a few years down the line till it drops to 299 or something then Ill have a catolog of "older games" to choose from. That is my master plan!
    lol thats my master plan too. we only get like one good game a year anyways

  17. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    lol thats my master plan too. we only get like one good game a year anyways
    Aint that the truth. Dont get me wrong I love all of the nice graphics but very few games come out that have real substance like LA Nor. That was a fantastic game!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  18. Cyberpunk 2077 has me really excited. More so than anything else coming out.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Cyberpunk 2077 has me really excited. More so than anything else coming out.
    Might need a new PC for that. It looks like BladeRunner.

  20. It's an old Pen & Paper I used to play. CD Projekt Red is quickly becoming an amazing company. Looks so good.

  21. Well its official, PS4 is 100 bucks cheaper and doesn’t have any bs attached to used games! When I do decide to buy a next gen system its going to be a Sony. It looks like Microsoft is going to have to do some damage control at E3 and maybe rethink their release strategy
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Well its official, PS4 is 100 bucks cheaper and doesn't have any bs attached to used games! When I do decide to buy a next gen system its going to be a Sony. It looks like Microsoft is going to have to do some damage control at E3 and maybe rethink their release strategy
    Word, I just saw a comparison chart and it's pretty cut and dry. Plus I like how you have the option of offline gaming. I love Xbox and all...but wtf lol

  23. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Word, I just saw a comparison chart and it's pretty cut and dry. Plus I like how you have the option of offline gaming. I love Xbox and all...but wtf lol
    It almost as if Xbox is force feeding you with all the stuff they have to offer. If I were their PR guy I would explain that the 499 price is just a package that comes with the move and a year free of xbox live but they have a 399 package that comes just with the xbox. There is not much they can do about the always on and the stance they took on used games. Unless they went the route of used games being free to transfer if your a premium xbox live member... There are many different ways they can spin it to try and back track but PlayStation came out swinging!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  24. Demacia... We shall see who knows that battle cry.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Demacia... We shall see who knows that battle cry.
    Garen op
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Downloading full games
    By bachovas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-09-2014, 10:06 PM
  2. New to the game...
    By Nonsequitur in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 PM
  3. New to the board/not the game
    By basskiller in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-26-2003, 11:20 AM
  4. Anybody watching LeBron's game?
    By LethalGunz34 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 09:24 PM
  5. try this game
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 07:05 PM
Log in
Log in