1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.84%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

I'm not healthy, lol.

Dated this girl a couple months ago. Fell for her way too soon, she played games and dropped me, and now I just feel bitter. Couple this with some other experiences I've had with women, and personally I've just developed this kind of disdain for women.

And yet, I still often feel lonely and want to keep dating. Go figure.

I'm planning an upcoming cycle, and from a psychological standpoint it just seems a lot better to put women on hold. Focus on nothing but training, and no need to hide drug usage or explain embarassing libido issues.

I'm so sick of dealing with women and their shallow ways. Should I take the several months and banish women from my mind, to focus on nothing but getting bigger?

To the average person this would seem silly, but sometimes I feel like lifting is one of the few positive outlets I have left.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%

Reminds me of being locked up.....
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.68%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by R1187
    Dated this girl a couple months ago. Fell for her way too soon, she played games and dropped me, and now I just feel bitter. Couple this with some other experiences I've had with women, and personally I've just developed this kind of disdain for women.

And yet, I still often feel lonely and want to keep dating. Go figure.

I'm planning an upcoming cycle, and from a psychological standpoint it just seems a lot better to put women on hold. Focus on nothing but training, and no need to hide drug usage or explain embarassing libido issues.

I'm so sick of dealing with women and their shallow ways. Should I take the several months and banish women from my mind, to focus on nothing but getting bigger?

To the average person this would seem silly, but sometimes I feel like lifting is one of the few positive outlets I have left.
    Do what ever you feel.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  143 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.93%

Focus on people that are worth your time. Luckily Not all women are like the ones that you've had bad experiences with . For example, I was lucky to find the coolest girl to whom I'm still married to. I wouldn't make training the only thing that I care, although it's a big one. There are other things in life that are worth enjoying .
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.29%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

appears in your mental state a cycke may not be the best thing to do.rethinking the type of women your dating and better managing gour feelings would be better to focus on. buryingt the hurt behind a cycle won't fix it you have to address the issues

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wine or not wine? lol
    By TipTopShape in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 03:01 PM
  2. Reasons NOT to Cheat on your GF/WIFE LOL
    By z06 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 10:20 PM
  3. I couldn't 'not' post this. lol.
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 01:25 PM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 09:39 AM
  5. Healthy aging quiz: What's normal aging and what's not?
    By yeahright in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 12:16 AM