karma points

1. Registered User

karma points

how exactly do u go bout redeeming these? it seems the "ok" button i am to press isnt there/ did i miss sumpin?

wait until BDC readjusts everything. You will need a lot more then 13 points to get something though. He just set those prices to see if it was working. I am guessing you will need in the thousands.
  3. Registered User

i was kinda scratchin my head at the numbers, but i figured, hey wont complain...ok then
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

got damn thousands !! i was happy when i saw 10 but thousands ... **** i dunno with #s being that high, whats the point. maybe like 300 or something. well see what BDC has to say.
  5. Running with the Big Boys

Who know for sure Ralph... just wait till Chemo decides besides all you have to do is invest some time and make some good posts.. so it something for nothing in a way.
  6. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Keep this in mind bros:

The system is meant to give the "hard working" forum members one or two free bottles per year.  This potentially means 4 months worth of product (if T-1 Pro is selected).  In essence there would be no need to purchase out of pocket.  Since starting the system there are a few with points well into the 300's (about 1 month).  So, I have to find a way to make it accesible to all but not turn it into a free for all.  If left unregulated some will post **** just to get their point count up...I don't want to clog the board with useless info.  I'll work on the point system full time in a few more weeks and set the points then.

Chemo
  7. Registered User

too bad i didn't stumble upon this post two minutes ago. I've wasted all my karma points
  8. Registered User

Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo
    Keep this in mind bros:

The system is meant to give the "hard working" forum members one or two free bottles per year.  This potentially means 4 months worth of product (if T-1 Pro is selected).  In essence there would be no need to purchase out of pocket.  Since starting the system there are a few with points well into the 300's (about 1 month).  So, I have to find a way to make it accesible to all but not turn it into a free for all.  If left unregulated some will post **** just to get their point count up...I don't want to clog the board with useless info.  I'll work on the point system full time in a few more weeks and set the points then.

Chemo
    i like that idea chemo. (esp. the fact that with the karma point system, it is inevidible that the forum gonna be clogged with useless/unhelpful info and bunch of 1-liners) my karma up there right now but im getting good info on my first cycle and infos bout the bros on this board.
  9. Registered User

Yeah, if you are the owner of the board (any of you), would you give out free stuff when someone gets to 300 karma points?  My point is if you won't want to do something, then you shouldn't expect others to either. 

I agree that posts have to be useful.  Not so sure if I want to see a thread with 50 people saying 'Yeah thank you' and that's all. :-)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What the hell is the ultimate point in BULKING?
    By strictlyswole in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 07:31 PM
  2. Karma.. EXPLAIN!!
    By Big H in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 03:34 PM
  3. Karma
    By Inzah Dude in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 11:26 PM
  4. meaning of karma !