Good workout earphones

1. Registered User
    Answers

Good workout earphones

Anybody have good earphones for working out with good sound quality and stays in your ear. Also I don't want the earphones to get screwed up from sweat. Thanks guys

2. Registered User
    Answers

I love my sennheiser earbuds. They sound great, and with the fin system they use they stay in your ears no matter how much you move. Also they are completely water proof so you don't have to worry about sweat. And they are under 100$.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I bought these MEElectronics M6-BK Sport Sound-Isolating In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Black) from amazon for like 21 bucks and they work great for the gym. The wire is tough, and doesn't tangle very easily. Comes with hard case and different ear tips to fit any ear canal. Only complaint is wire is a little long but works out better if your a runner.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Sennheiser CX680 headphones. They're fairly inexpensive online, sweat resistant, good sound quality. It has a volume control thing on the headphones, which is nice, and one of the accessories is a shirt clip that's fairly strong and won't come off, a big plus. Next step up would be a set of Shure's, but those are pretty expensive and I don't know if you're asking for those quite yet... but they're definitely nice.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone wanna give me a good workout plan?
    By zack ramey in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 01:28 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 11:25 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 02:08 PM
  4. Whats a good workout plan IF
    By Inchamery in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 12:59 PM
  5. How do i know if i have had a good workout?
    By Inchamery in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 03:50 AM