Good workout earphones
- 10-07-2012, 09:27 PM
- 10-07-2012, 10:04 PM
I love my sennheiser earbuds. They sound great, and with the fin system they use they stay in your ears no matter how much you move. Also they are completely water proof so you don't have to worry about sweat. And they are under 100$.
- 10-08-2012, 11:00 AM
I bought these MEElectronics M6-BK Sport Sound-Isolating In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Black) from amazon for like 21 bucks and they work great for the gym. The wire is tough, and doesn't tangle very easily. Comes with hard case and different ear tips to fit any ear canal. Only complaint is wire is a little long but works out better if your a runner.
10-08-2012, 12:28 PM
- 6'3" 250 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Sennheiser CX680 headphones. They're fairly inexpensive online, sweat resistant, good sound quality. It has a volume control thing on the headphones, which is nice, and one of the accessories is a shirt clip that's fairly strong and won't come off, a big plus. Next step up would be a set of Shure's, but those are pretty expensive and I don't know if you're asking for those quite yet... but they're definitely nice.
Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
Similar Forum Threads
- By zack ramey in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2008, 03:28 AM
- By Sparkos in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 09-11-2008, 01:25 PM
- By Hez10 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2008, 04:08 PM
- By Inchamery in forum Workout LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2007, 02:59 PM
- By Inchamery in forum SupplementsReplies: 37Last Post: 07-02-2007, 05:50 AM