Anyone on the forums that are living in Canada?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Anyone on the forums that are living in Canada?

Really thinking about moving there whenever I can, since the US is going to complete ****. The only thing holding me back is the anti-gun laws, but I heard that's slowly changing specifically in Ottawa Canada.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

U can own a gun no problem. You take a course take a weekend. Wait for your papers and various permits and there's a few. Then u must join a gun club. Then your good to go. But u just can go out your door and target practice like u do in the US.

I used to live in Las Vegas but was born in Canada.

If u have guns people think we r crazy but eh who cares lol

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    U can own a gun no problem. You take a course take a weekend. Wait for your papers and various permits and there's a few. Then u must join a gun club. Then your good to go. But u just can go out your door and target practice like u do in the US.

I used to live in Las Vegas but was born in Canada.

If u have guns people think we r crazy but eh who cares lol

Well I was referring mostly to handguns and self defense.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Yup I have several. But your right we can not carry and nothing smaller than a 6" barrel.

And sadly unlike in the US when someone breaks into your house and tries to kill your family and you defend yourself and shot the fn idiot you go to jail and they give them a reward. That part of the law drives me nuts and God help the person who breaks into my house and endangers my family. My house, my law! Lol

5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Yup I have several. But your right we can not carry and nothing smaller than a 6" barrel.

And sadly unlike in the US when someone breaks into your house and tries to kill your family and you defend yourself and shot the fn idiot you go to jail and they give them a reward. That part of the law drives me nuts and God help the person who breaks into my house and endangers my family. My house, my law! Lol

Thats why you always shoot to kill. 6" huh? Well I didn't know you could carry any gun in public in Canada. **** if it's a law that you have to carry longer guns for carry, I'd be carrying a shotgun around lol. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I read that Quebec is sort of ****ing up the rest of Canada in terms of guns, that it is the law makers from Quebec that all making the country antigun. Is that true?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

I am gonna head there soon enough, just waiting on the missus to sort out her education, and then its all aboot the moose!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Well they r screwing more than that up. Lol no just joking but yeah there r pending new laws coming down the pipe line.

And man I wish I could carry, even a shot gun would b nice. Crap half the trash I pick up on my bus is carrying and I get zip

But yeah the 6" thing is crap to. I like my snub nose 357 with a broken tape measure lol. We can't even have an electric fence as it might hurt the poor bugger breaking into my house. So while he looks light one of those bugs in a zapper light on my fence, I adjust my scope ping him off. Run outside, drag him inside. Shoot him again then turn off the fence and bring out all the guns that I'm allowed to have. Sit and have a beer and wait for the poo poo lol!!!!

We have to store our guns in one locker and ammo in another. Sorry! Only good gun is a loaded gun oh and I think they just passed no more assault rifles as well. Look for my AR-15 on EBay soon lol

8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Well they r screwing more than that up. Lol no just joking but yeah there r pending new laws coming down the pipe line.

And man I wish I could carry, even a shot gun would b nice. Crap half the trash I pick up on my bus is carrying and I get zip

But yeah the 6" thing is crap to. I like my snub nose 357 with a broken tape measure lol. We can't even have an electric fence as it might hurt the poor bugger breaking into my house. So while he looks light one of those bugs in a zapper light on my fence, I adjust my scope ping him off. Run outside, drag him inside. Shoot him again then turn off the fence and bring out all the guns that I'm allowed to have. Sit and have a beer and wait for the poo poo lol!!!!

We have to store our guns in one locker and ammo in another. Sorry! Only good gun is a loaded gun oh and I think they just passed no more assault rifles as well. Look for my AR-15 on EBay soon lol

Nvm I'll go with my original plan which is to move to New Hampshire.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.

Now that! Is Gods country. Love that entire area

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 11:20 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 03:04 PM
  3. Ads on the forum?