How to stop smoking?

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. feeling great....still hard sometimes, esspecially at parties and football.

    **** it...I got this ****...

    Anyway, really execited to start a new cycle sponsored by finaflex. 1Alpha....

    starting monday...I'll post a link here on monday.


    Everybody have a nice weekend.
    OLYMPUS UK REP


  2. Quote Originally Posted by edje007
    feeling great....still hard sometimes, esspecially at parties and football.

    **** it...I got this ****...

    Anyway, really execited to start a new cycle sponsored by finaflex. 1Alpha....

    starting monday...I'll post a link here on monday.

    Everybody have a nice weekend.
    Almost 2 week mark bro, doing great... Now just focus on your new cycle & you'll be good man... I'll be following...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    feeling great....still hard sometimes, esspecially at parties and football.

    **** it...I got this ****...

    Anyway, really execited to start a new cycle sponsored by finaflex. 1Alpha....

    starting monday...I'll post a link here on monday.


    Everybody have a nice weekend.
    good job, man. Like I said before, the first 2 weeks are the worst. Just hang in there!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    good job, man. Like I said before, the first 2 weeks are the worst. Just hang in there!
    I will bro.....feel good about myself....allthough I sometimes really miss my "friend"....the devil in disguise

    just going day by day, and really feeling energised
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  5. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    I will bro.....feel good about myself....allthough I sometimes really miss my "friend"....the devil in disguise

    just going day by day, and really feeling energised
    Yeah, that was a tough part for me too. Coffee and a smoke, beer and a smoke, smoke in the morning, smoke on lunch, etc.... it's hard to envision life without it for some reason. It's really quite insidious isn't it?

    What kept me going was my squats started to progress again. I had gotten to the point where I couldn't get enough air to push more weight and I'd crap out after a couple of reps. I was strong enough to do it, but my lung capacity was terrible. A few weeks after quitting I started making progress again and I just focused on that to get me through.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    Yeah, that was a tough part for me too. Coffee and a smoke, beer and a smoke, smoke in the morning, smoke on lunch, etc.... it's hard to envision life without it for some reason. It's really quite insidious isn't it?

    What kept me going was my squats started to progress again. I had gotten to the point where I couldn't get enough air to push more weight and I'd crap out after a couple of reps. I was strong enough to do it, but my lung capacity was terrible. A few weeks after quitting I started making progress again and I just focused on that to get me through.
    Absolutely! The best advice I have for when I quit smoking and chewing is NO caffeine or booze for a month.

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  7. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    feeling great....still hard sometimes, esspecially at parties and football.

    **** it...I got this ****...

    Anyway, really execited to start a new cycle sponsored by finaflex. 1Alpha....

    starting monday...I'll post a link here on monday.


    Everybody have a nice weekend.
    Congrats on your progress so far, I recently stopped smoking as well.. everyday I think about the time I've gone without it and if you ever feel you need to have one just think you'll need to go all the way back to square one. It's not worth it!

    cheers,

  8. thanks for the support everybody...
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Absolutely! The best advice I have for when I quit smoking and chewing is NO caffeine or booze for a month.

    - Valdez
    I second that : quit about 2 years ago... fasted for the first couple days - gotta say it really knocked the edge off, or I just had plenty of other distractions
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531

    I second that : quit about 2 years ago... fasted for the first couple days - gotta say it really knocked the edge off, or I just had plenty of other distractions
    Distractions are awesome at times like this... Sex is the best one...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz

    Distractions are awesome at times like this... Sex is the best one...
    After a good [email protected], There's nothing better than another good [email protected]
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531

    After a good [email protected], There's nothing better than another good [email protected]
    1000% agreed!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz

    Distractions are awesome at times like this... Sex is the best one...
    ain't getting any right now.....after the miscarriage last time things are a bit scary now.

    just have to wait till atleast the first 12weeks are over...it's worth it...I'll just go on cycle, haha, and kill my libido
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  14. Quote Originally Posted by edje007

    ain't getting any right now.....after the miscarriage last time things are a bit scary now.

    just have to wait till atleast the first 12weeks are over...it's worth it...I'll just go on cycle, haha, and kill my libido
    Oh the joys of marriage... I'm putting off marrying my girl as long as possible! No sex sounds like my hell lol!!!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  15. Quote Originally Posted by edje007

    ain't getting any right now.....after the miscarriage last time things are a bit scary now.

    just have to wait till atleast the first 12weeks are over...it's worth it...I'll just go on cycle, haha, and kill my libido
    All good dude there's a good reason for it so... Just jack off for the moment, but don't log it ok... Haha!

  16. Starting cycle tomorrow bro... Looking forward to it?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz
    Starting cycle tomorrow bro... Looking forward to it?
    allmost bedtime, really looking forward to tomorrow........45 days of sponsored 1 alpha

    lucky me....

    how are you my friend? heard anything from the tests?
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  18. I'm good man... Test results on Thursday... Not worried, just anxious & a bit impatient waiting... Whatever it is, is treatable so all good...

    Post the link to your log... I'm off to bed too bud... Take it easy...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz
    I'm good man... Test results on Thursday... Not worried, just anxious & a bit impatient waiting... Whatever it is, is treatable so all good...

    Post the link to your log... I'm off to bed too bud... Take it easy...
    Edje007 gets 'freaky' with 1alpha by finaflex.

    one day later then expected
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  20. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Better late than never... Quitting going smoother now?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz

    Better late than never... Quitting going smoother now?
    yeah bro....still going strong.....got my fingers crossed for your lab results
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  22. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    yeah bro....still going strong.....got my fingers crossed for your lab results
    Thanks brother... Two days & I'll know what's wrong with me, hopefully ...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Thanks brother... Two days & I'll know what's wrong with me, hopefully ...
    Good luck, man. I'd be climbing the walls with anxiety if I were you. I can't handle suspense like that.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    Good luck, man. I'd be climbing the walls with anxiety if I were you. I can't handle suspense like that.
    Thanks bro... The walls have been climbed, believe me... I posted a thread about my impatience before actually before some other tests... Haha! Those other tests revealed that I haven't got the suspected cancer, thyroid problems or type 1 or 2 diabetes... So knowing that it's definitely nothing major helps like crazy... Otherwise I'd be going crazy without a doubt... All the unselfish concern from this forum from people such as you guys helps even more when needing to keep a level head... Thanks again...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Thanks bro... The walls have been climbed, believe me... I posted a thread about my impatience before actually before some other tests... Haha! Those other tests revealed that I haven't got the suspected cancer, thyroid problems or type 1 or 2 diabetes... So knowing that it's definitely nothing major helps like crazy... Otherwise I'd be going crazy without a doubt... All the unselfish concern from this forum from people such as you guys helps even more when needing to keep a level head... Thanks again...
    Yeah, the people round here are great.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. tryin to stop smoking need help
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 11:51 PM
  2. HOW TO STOP KETOSIS?
    By WILL DA BEAST in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 09:46 PM
  3. How to Quit Smoking Without Gaining (Much) Weight
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 02:07 PM
  4. How to stop gangs like MS13?
    By machine528 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 01:31 AM
  5. How to stop recurring forearm pain?
    By BigVrunga in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 06:55 PM
Log in
Log in