Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ENJOY IT BRO! YOU DESERVE IT! :thumbsup:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Happy B-day Lean One, hope you're doing good bro. :)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Happy birthday bro! Now, call in sick to work, get your woman (or women ;) ) and go have a good time. :thumbsup:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Happy Bday Lean One! No fun for you today though. You have training and log keeping to do. :D

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.It means a lot.I know you guys know what I mean when I say I considder a lot of you friends even though we've never met. I'll be cutting loose with my buddies tomorrow night. Better take some extra NAC. :drunk:

Today is kind of bitter sweet for me. Yesterday the soon to be EX told me she's been seeing some guy. :blink: The divorce isn't even final yet. (next week) :frustrate How's that for a birthday present? I know it's an inevitability, and you prepare yourself phsycologicly, but the day before my birthday? :trout: WTF?

Anyway, I don't mean to sound like a whiny bitch.Things are actually goin' really good all in all. This isn't gonna bring me down. It would be nice to have a female companion help ease the pain though. I'm working on that.:smite: Thanks again all! :thumbsup:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.It means a lot.I know you guys know what I mean when I say I considder a lot of you friends even though we've never met. I'll be cutting loose with my buddies tomorrow night. Better take some extra NAC. :drunk:

Today is kind of bitter sweet for me. Yesterday the soon to be EX told me she's been seeing some guy. :blink: The divorce isn't even final yet. (next week) :frustrate How's that for a birthday present? I know it's an inevitability, and you prepare yourself phsycologicly, but the day before my birthday? :trout: WTF?

Anyway, I don't mean to sound like a whiny bitch.Things are actually goin' really good all in all. This isn't gonna bring me down. It would be nice to have a female companion help ease the pain though. I'm working on that.:smite: Thanks again all! :thumbsup:

Like I said before.....you aren't going to have any trouble finding someone to help you with PCT :rofl: You just have to announce that you are now available. I'm sure that you have a network of friends who can hook you up with a cute girl who can run a batch off for you as a birthday gift. Wait until you're my age.....you'll just want a big fat Italian meal and some sleep instead :run:

Go out and have a great evening tomorrow. Eat some tasty grub and flirt like a gameboy. The pain will ease in no time. :thumbsup: You're a good looking kid who works in a gym.....need I say more??

Note: I'm sure these bastards will lambaste me for that comment.....maybe even in latin :D

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well, I know how that all feels bro. I've walked in those shoes...and it does suck ass at the time. You've got a good head on your shoulders and I know you'll come out of this fine. It just takes time. Sometimes longer than you would hope for. I and know this for sure, you've always got the support of the bro's here.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Keep your head your head up man. It's your Birthday so tell your friends you want to head to the strip club. Strippers love a birthday boy. :thumbsup:

Sides note: If you go don't wear a belt. :rofl:

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Happy birthday lean one.....enjoy and good things come to those who wait...remember that all in good time....:)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
happy birthday my man

(i second the strip club)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
happy birthday brother, if that is how she is the day before the bday, its a good thing you are getting a divorce.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy B-day! Good luck with the rest of your cycle, and like Sledge said, your better of with out her.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
:cheers: :wave:
Happy Birthday

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again all!

In defense of the EX, She diddn't tell me in a malicious way, she told me because we agreed to keep each other informed to a point because we have kids and as parents this will affect them because she wants them to meet him after the holidays. Believe me I would rather know this **** than be left in the dark. But the day before my birthday?:rolleyes:

Anyway, the future is wide open and I welcome it.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Happy B Day LO!!!

Give that stripper a dollar for me.. :thumbsup:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Cheap ass. You're gonna get him slapped around for only a dollar. Unless that's the way he likes to play. :thumbsup:
If she looks like your avatar, I'll slip her a twenty. :whip: :hammer:

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Cheap ass. You're gonna get him slapped around for only a dollar. Unless that's the way he likes to play. :thumbsup:
I just figure if he is anything like me, I gotta pay for my own school bill, no need to pay for hers too.........I guess that would make me a cheap ass!! :D

You will enjoy the slapping anyway :whip: :thumbsup:

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Happy belated BDAY brother...how did it all go!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LOL! Happy belated, and glad to see you had a good time, now follow IW's advice and feel better. :D

ManBeast

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Forum Suggestions and News 6
thebigt General Chat 13
The Solution Supplements 14
MidwestBeast Evomuse 19
Cuffs General Chat 13