Circumcision - To Circumcise or Not To Circumcise?

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    A little too quick with some homophobic slurs.
    http://i.imgur.com/cDIFz.png

2. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by MightyBeast View Post
    A true alpha male can control when ti ejaculate.
    A TRUE alpha male doesn't care!

BTW - do you know what it take to make a woman have an orgasm?
    •   

3. hahah. this is getting quite entertaining.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -
  4. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    BTW - do you know what it take to make a woman have an orgasm?
    A TRUE alpha male doesn't care!

It was a joke and a TRUE alpha male would have know that
  5. Unbreakable

I'll reopen this but the innapropriate graphic stuff needs to be kept out of here please. I am by NO means a prude but I do have a reputation and a board to keep clean.

Thanks for understanding.

Back on topic!
    •   

6. .
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    If it makes any difference, I am getting my hair cut tomorrow.
    Well, last night I was able to get my hair cut (no need to worry - it will grow back). Best of all, I was able to do so without calling anyone names or being an internet tough guy. Glad thats over.

8. I must have missed something.

anyways.. my dad was circumcised in his 30's and hated it.. a little personal so he didn't go into details with me, but he said my son would thank me later for leaving him intact.

I chose to leave him the way God made him, and after getting personal opinions from men and doing 7 months of research during my pregnancy, I decided to let him be.. and I couldn't have a happier, healthier baby.. and that tells me I made the right choice :]

the right choice for me might not be the right choice for you, but it's not your choice to make, it's your sons.

anybody here who isn't circumcised mad at their parents or have a dull love life because of it? do you all have HIV and dirty penises? does it take extra time to be hygienic?

9. I'm thankful my mother didn't have me cut, sliced... diced, slit, trimmed... shaved lol wat. But I would rather stay uncut than get circumcised. IMO I think these "advantages" are too insignificant to get cut now anyway

I doubt I'd get HIV as-well.
    Doesn't take extra time to be hygienic^Love life too isn't abnormal.

Only thing that would make me think second of having my child/ren cut is loss of sensitivity
  10. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    I must have missed something.

anyways.. my dad was circumcised in his 30's and hated it.. a little personal so he didn't go into details with me, but he said my son would thank me later for leaving him intact.

I chose to leave him the way God made him, and after getting personal opinions from men and doing 7 months of research during my pregnancy, I decided to let him be.. and I couldn't have a happier, healthier baby.. and that tells me I made the right choice :]

the right choice for me might not be the right choice for you, but it's not your choice to make, it's your sons.

anybody here who isn't circumcised mad at their parents or have a dull love life because of it? do you all have HIV and dirty penises? does it take extra time to be hygienic?
    Clearly only those who would be crazy enough to choose to do it later in life (or had to for health reasons) would know the difference. I am circumcised and I promise you I am missing nothing aside from a foreskin. Any man who tells you differently is either obsessed with his penis or is obsessed with physical sexual gratification/pleasure. I hate to break it to you, but the intimacy and pleasure of true love making goes light years beyond the physical pleasure with or without foreskin.

I also hate to break it to you but your baby doesn't know or care if he is or is not circumcised and his happiness today has absolutely zero to do with the presence of his foreskin...you do know that...right? So, let's not get so carried away with the boasting and taking so much credit for your baby's happiness as a result of your choice to not remove his foreskin.

11. why are you so defensive about it? does foreskin make you angry? if you know in your heart that amputating half of a newborn's penis is the right choice, then you wouldn't be so hostile about it..

12. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    why are you so defensive about it? does foreskin make you angry? if you know in your heart that amputating half of a newborn's penis is the right choice, then you wouldn't be so hostile about it..
    Err, not quite sure the math actually works out that way; but if so, they took too much dingus off of your son.

BTW - Although it wasn't directed at me - I am not angry - just amused.

13. I didn't let them take anything off of him :] ever seen a botched circ? haha.

http://www.circumstitions.com/Botched1.html

14. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Clearly only those who would be crazy enough to choose to do it later in life (or had to for health reasons) would know the difference. I am circumcised and I promise you I am missing nothing aside from a foreskin. Any man who tells you differently is either obsessed with his penis or is obsessed with physical sexual gratification/pleasure. I hate to break it to you, but the intimacy and pleasure of true love making goes light years beyond the physical pleasure with or without foreskin.

I also hate to break it to you but your baby doesn't know or care if he is or is not circumcised and his happiness today has absolutely zero to do with the presence of his foreskin...you do know that...right? So, let's not get so carried away with the boasting and taking so much credit for your baby's happiness as a result of your choice to not remove his foreskin.
    Whats wrong with wanting physical pleasure? I myself am angry I was circumcised knowing it takes away pleasure. Think about it this way, would you even want to make love if you couldn't feel your penis at all? Wanting to increase the sensation doesn't make someone obsessed.

15. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    I didn't let them take anything off of him :] ever seen a botched circ? haha.

http://www.circumstitions.com/Botched1.html
    I don't understand why you find that funny.
    The Historic PES Legend

16. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982

I don't understand why you find that funny.
    because pro-circ people ignore these things.

17. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    because pro-circ people ignore these things.
    I must be unsusual; I don't find tragic events (however caused) to be the least bit funny.

I guess thats just me ....

18. It's still not funny

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

19. I feel plenty of pleasure.

20. I didn't think THAT was funny, just the whole "debate" about it.
  21. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    why are you so defensive about it? does foreskin make you angry? if you know in your heart that amputating half of a newborn's penis is the right choice, then you wouldn't be so hostile about it..
    Defensive? I am arguing my point (aka: defending my stance on a matter). Angry? No one is angry.

Half of my penis is gone? You continue to argue with ridiculousness.

I'll have to inform my wife about this fact. I know she'll be relieved she doesn't have to receive twice what she does now.
  22. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    Whats wrong with wanting physical pleasure? I myself am angry I was circumcised knowing it takes away pleasure. Think about it this way, would you even want to make love if you couldn't feel your penis at all? Wanting to increase the sensation doesn't make someone obsessed.
    Very clearly this flew well over your head.

I'm sorry about your mutated penis.

23. This thread is a recipe for butt-hurt
  24. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    This thread is a recipe for butt-hurt
    There's an app for that...
    Attached Images Attached Images

25. Why are there only 2-3 people making intelligent arguments out of all of the people here.

Anyway continue, I'm getting a good laugh out of it.

26. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    There's an app for that...
    Attachment fail.

27. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Why are there only 2-3 people making intelligent arguments out of all of the people here.

Anyway continue, I'm getting a good laugh out of it.
    I'll offer this as a possible explanation. There are things people feel very passionately about; some more so than others. In the case of circumcision, people's opinion range from, "no" to "yes" to "don't really care/not an emergent issue".

What I find amusing is that in assessing the opinions of others, certain people tend to assign motives to others, and even suggest comparisons between one thing, and another. To avoid doubt, I do not see circumcision as being anything remotely similar to mutilation, amputation, genital mutilation, etc. In the case of genital mutilation, I believe it is a rather abhorrent (and rare) practice done at or about the age of a tribal girls puberty. The pain associated with that must be unbearable.

Not so (at least most would contend) for circumcision. It is a fairly common practice, culturally not outside the norm, not without at least some merit and basis, and although a certain amount of pain must be involved, I do not believe there is lifelong negative residual affect. I don't recall any pain, and I don't grieve the loss of my foreskin. Maybe I am just too shallow, but I do not believe my life (or any aspect thereof (including sexual)) would be any different if my parents had not made the decision they did. I am not foreskin retentive.

Nor do I believe circumcision (or not circumcising) to be a selfish act. It is a decision a parent makes; nothing more, nothing less.

With all of the truly emergent issues our society faces, such as the almost complete lack or personal responsibility, the loss of two parent, intact families, and the serious decline in personal integrity, I have difficult time getting jacked up about this.

And, isn't it ironic that many (but not all) [and this is not directed at anyone on this board] of those who view circumcision as akin to mutilation, amputation or genital mutilation, and express concern for allowing the baby to exercise his/her own free will, do not seem to be bothered by the fact that abortion truly is mutilation, amputation and mutilation (in fact killing (but not murder)), of a baby in its entirety; not simply the surgical removal of a part of that baby that may (or may not) serve a useful purpose.

So of all of the issues that exist, this does not make the list.

Now, my haircut is a different matter.

28. there are a lot of things more important, yes. BUT, this was the topic that was brought up.. we all gave our opinions :]

abortion is a much bigger issue.. I recently lost a lot of friends because I'm pro-life.. very sad.

29. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    I'm pro-life..
    That is very nice to read. Me, too.
  30. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Not so (at least most would contend) for circumcision. It is a fairly common practice, culturally not outside the norm, not without at least some merit and basis, and although a certain amount of pain must be involved, I do not believe there is lifelong negative residual affect. I don't recall any pain, and I don't grieve the loss of my foreskin. Maybe I am just too shallow, but I do not believe my life (or any aspect thereof (including sexual)) would be any different if my parents had not made the decision they did. I am not foreskin retentive.

Nor do I believe circumcision (or not circumcising) to be a selfish act. It is a decision a parent makes; nothing more, nothing less.
    Agree.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
  2. To cheese or not to cheese?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 08:02 PM
  3. to extend or not to extend?