Things that piss you off(anything)

Page 1 of 18 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    103035

    I'll start it off....
    People that think people with doctorate degrees are actual doctors

  2. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Doctors that think they are diet experts
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Registered User
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Rep Power
    268136

    too funny..
    i just randomly got in touch with an ex of mine today, and she informed me she just finished her doctorate, and is now officially a "doctor".

    she even included the quotation. but the thing is she ****ing worked hard for that sh*t, so im my eyes the title is well deserved.
    •   
       

  4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Shyt like this.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  5. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Members who generate threads that ask for peoples' opinions, suggestions and comments and then become hostile when they get them.
  6. Registered User
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    103035

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Shyt like this.

    i made it just for you
  7. Registered User
    DiabeticLiftr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    992
    Rep Power
    402239

    Things that piss me off....hmmm seeing as how she still stalks the **** out of me.

    My ex.
  8. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,857
    Rep Power
    1968444

    Students that are not motivated for sports...I don't mean the weak and fat kids that are willing to try, but the annoying little ****ers that are capable but don't put in the effort.

    I'm a physical education teacher at a highschool.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  9. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,857
    Rep Power
    1968444

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007
    Students that are not motivated for sports...I don't mean the weak and fat kids that are willing to try, but the annoying little ****ers that are capable but don't put in the effort.

    I'm a physical education teacher at a highschool.
    oh and the parrents that don't give a ****....f u c k them too
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  10. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,857
    Rep Power
    1968444

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007

    oh and the parrents that don't give a ****....f u c k them too
    parents....sorry little typo
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  11. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Between Middle Earth and Narnia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Rep Power
    61214

    Crying babies on a plane, at a restaurant, in a movie theater... Oh hell, just crying babies in general.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  12. Registered User
    thehulk2203's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    393

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Crying babies on a plane, at a restaurant, in a movie theater... Oh hell, just crying babies in general.
    X2 and those barking dogs, all night drives me nuts!

    Sent from my HTC EVO
  13. dds
    dds is offline
    Registered User
    dds's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    2346

    underwear.............damn things keep riding up when i do squats
  14. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0

    People that slooooooow down, turn corners in the suburbs with no indicators then hit the horn if you are in the way, bitch please..
  15. Registered User
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    2,209
    Rep Power
    143150

    Can't get certain supps into Australia...

    JD
  16. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,857
    Rep Power
    1968444

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz
    Can't get certain supps into Australia...

    JD
    that sucks allright....Ilive in holland where they don't sell a lot of the good supps...fortunately customs have never chekked my parcels from the uk and the us
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  17. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0

    inb4 steroid/gym rants
  18. Registered User
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    2,209
    Rep Power
    143150

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007

    that sucks allright....Ilive in holland where they don't sell a lot of the good supps...fortunately customs have never chekked my parcels from the uk and the us
    The companies that sell the supps I want, won't even post it here... Getting them to customs would be an improvement in my case...

    JD
  19. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,857
    Rep Power
    1968444

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz

    The companies that sell the supps I want, won't even post it here... Getting them to customs would be an improvement in my case...

    JD
    ok, where I get them from they say it's my own risk....for example prohormones are not allowed in holland
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  20. Registered User
    BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    824280

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Crying babies on a plane, at a restaurant, in a movie theater... Oh hell, just crying babies in general.
    X3. Crying babies are exactly like good intentions. BOTH should be carried out.......
  21. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,857
    Rep Power
    1968444

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

    X3. Crying babies are exactly like good intentions. BOTH should be carried out.......
    so true
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  22. Registered User
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    2,209
    Rep Power
    143150

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007

    ok, where I get them from they say it's my own risk....for example prohormones are not allowed in holland
    I'm trying to get anti-estrogen to stack with DAA, but no one ships to Australia except one place at a ridiculous shipping cost... I'm getting it anyway, but only because I've been backed into a corner...

    JD
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,610
    Rep Power
    2037227

    People I work with who constantly complain about how they're under paid when, in fact, they all make towards to upper bracket for people in the field. They do this while standing around and NOT doing their jobs. The starting wage for people is around 20,000/year which last I checked is a pretty live-able wage for the region I live in (which is right at the US average for cost of living.

    This is an everyday thing for most of my co-workers.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  24. Registered User
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Zombieland
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,052
    Rep Power
    484101

    AM does not have enough storage space for me to list all of the things that piss me off.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  25. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    God grant me serenity...
  26. Registered User
    Tryingtobe's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    25782

    Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    I'll start it off....
    People that think people with doctorate degrees are actual doctors
    But they are given the title Doctor once they have their Doctorate Degrees. haha

    Seriously though, I can't stand people who want/complain about a lot of things but aren't willing to do anything for it themselves.
  27. Registered User
    lilarny's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    139

    These stupid fn force factor ads all over.the site
  28. Registered User
    toddgranit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Long Beach Ca.
    Age
    48
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    48046

    People on bikes when I'm in my car.
    People in cars, when I'm on my bike.
    Peace
  29. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0

    My right thigh is like an inch or two bigger than my left.
  30. Registered User
    mls51112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Age
    21
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    208878

    when my boyfriend doesn't rinse out his damn cereal bowl and puts his silverware in a pan that's soaking.. OR, when his shaker cup is dirty and the lid is screwed on so tight I can't get it off :[
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -
  31. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    when my boyfriend doesn't rinse out his damn cereal bowl and puts his silverware in a pan that's soaking.. OR, when his shaker cup is dirty and the lid is screwed on so tight I can't get it off :[
    Reminded me of my mother ;P
  32. Registered User
    mls51112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Age
    21
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    208878

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego

    Reminded me of my mother ;P
    that's funny.. I saw her last night ;] hahah. jk.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -
  33. Registered User
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Rep Power
    268136

    ....
    Cultivating Mass.
  34. Registered User
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    UK
    Age
    28
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    2586

    Parents with baby strollers who think they can just barge into to you by saying "'excuse me" 1/10 a second before they do.

    This one guy hit me TWICE within in 2 seconds trying to get past me when I was at the express checkout line packing 1 f***ing bag!

    *******! Either wait 5 seconds for me to pack my one single bag and be on my way or politely ask me to move to one side, don't just blurt out an "excuse me" and ram your f@cking stroller into my calf and then do the exact same thing again!

    I actually cursed at the moron and told him next time I wanted to get past him in an aisle I could follow his brilliant example, say "excuse me" and knock him into the stands!

    Parents who who pull this sh!t because they have their little brats with them and think no one will do or say anything have got to be some of the worst people on this earth...

    If you don't want or can't handle the stress of raising a child, then just don't have them! Why do the rest of us have to put with all this anti-social behaviour?
  35. Registered User
    Danimozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    42908

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    People I work with who constantly complain about how they're under paid when, in fact, they all make towards to upper bracket for people in the field. They do this while standing around and NOT doing their jobs. The starting wage for people is around 20,000/year which last I checked is a pretty live-able wage for the region I live in (which is right at the US average for cost of living.

    This is an everyday thing for most of my co-workers.
    20,000 is not much at all and is not very livable at all
  36. Registered User
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    2,209
    Rep Power
    143150

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion
    Parents with baby strollers who think they can just barge into to you by saying "'excuse me" 1/10 a second before they do.

    This one guy hit me TWICE within in 2 seconds trying to get past me when I was at the express checkout line packing 1 f***ing bag!

    *******! Either wait 5 seconds for me to pack my one single bag and be on my way or politely ask me to move to one side, don't just blurt out an "excuse me" and ram your f@cking stroller into my calf and then do the exact same thing again!

    I actually cursed at the moron and told him next time I wanted to get past him in an aisle I could follow his brilliant example, say "excuse me" and knock him into the stands!

    Parents who who pull this sh!t because they have their little brats with them and think no one will do or say anything have got to be some of the worst people on this earth...

    If you don't want or can't handle the stress of raising a child, then just don't have them! Why do the rest of us have to put with all this anti-social behaviour?
    This guy let one of his kids push a stroller with his other kid in it as he walked besides them in a busy market... The little s*** couldn't see over the handles & slammed into my heel... The dad wasn't too impressed when I turned around & shouted at the kid, "are you f***in kidding me!"...

    JD
  37. Registered User
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    UK
    Age
    28
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    2586

    Then they wonder where kids get it from... If they see daddy and mommy being complete pricks to everyone around them the kids will follow suit and just not care about what they do.
  38. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,857
    Rep Power
    1968444

    my girlfriend spends a lot of our money on worthless sh it
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  39. Registered User
    mls51112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Age
    21
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    208878

    when people are bothered by helpless, innocent children ;] blame the inconsiderate parents for having no courtesy.. not a baby's fault.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -
  40. Registered User
    DerickVonD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    MD
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    21263

    liberals, Fox News Conservatives, congress, the senate, Obama, Hilary "Death to America" Clinton, stuck up women, Martin O'Malley(Maryland governor and Obama brown noser), any major news network, the Chinese government, the UN, any federal government agency....I think I'm done for now lol Oh and the Federal Reserve
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 151
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 11:39 PM
  2. name 2 things that drive you insane at your gym.
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 683
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 09:23 PM
  3. You want to hear something that would piss you off?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 04:47 PM
  4. Things that make you go hmmmm.....
    By beallio in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 11:48 AM
  5. Just another stupid article to piss you off
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 12:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in