Things that piss you off(anything)

Page 8 of 18 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter
    Yesterday I was in the middle of a set of squats and this guy comes over and starts racking his weights on my rack. Not a big deal EXCEPT his body is directly under my bar, while I'm squatting. He takes like 30 seconds, while I stand there with the bar on my back so I don't hit him with the bar. Who the hell does that?. Don't know why he couldn't wait till I finished my set
    Need to teach that fool the meaning of personal space I think...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    The fact what women expect men to behave & react to situations the same way they do... A man's way Is easier than a woman's way...
    Story of the end of all of my relationships

  3. people who live with their head in the clouds.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112
    people who live with their head in the clouds.
    I love my cousin(not like that), but 100% agreed...

  5. The old lady on drugs that decided to aggressively ask me in the middle of the shops who's dog is tattooed on my arm, when I told its my dog, without telling her he died when he was 10months old, she asked what type of dog...so I reply 'American staffy' then she tells me it would be better if it was a Rottweiler or Labrador!... I tell her well he was a good dog... She then says ' well that's your opinion but a Rottweiler is better!....wtf.. I felt like elbowing her teeth out and saying ' yes well that is your opinion so next time keep them to yourself! ... Just don't understand some people!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mik14
    The old lady on drugs that decided to aggressively ask me in the middle of the shops who's dog is tattooed on my arm, when I told its my dog, without telling her he died when he was 10months old, she asked what type of dog...so I reply 'American staffy' then she tells me it would be better if it was a Rottweiler or Labrador!... I tell her well he was a good dog... She then says ' well that's your opinion but a Rottweiler is better!....wtf.. I felt like elbowing her teeth out and saying ' yes well that is your opinion so next time keep them to yourself! ... Just don't understand some people!
    1. That's messed up...
    2. Obviously Rotti's & Lab's are the only two types of digs she's familiar with because they are totally different...
    3. How's the cat hunting?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz

    1. That's messed up...
    2. Obviously Rotti's & Lab's are the only two types of digs she's familiar with because they are totally different...
    3. How's the cat hunting?
    Lol, I have only seen it out during the day lately, they must have clued on or someone else has complained! Lol il keep my eye out though!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    Yesterday I was in the middle of a set of squats and this guy comes over and starts racking his weights on my rack. Not a big deal EXCEPT his body is directly under my bar, while I'm squatting. He takes like 30 seconds, while I stand there with the bar on my back so I don't hit him with the bar. Who the hell does that?. Don't know why he couldn't wait till I finished my set

    He didn't wait for you to finish your set because he doesn't care!! Next time you should wait till he's done re-racking on your rack, stop your set and and proceed to take his weights back off and hurl them at him. That's what I would do!!

  9. When you hurt yourself and can't go to the gym because of it. I cut the tip of my thumb off monday(im a cook by trade) and havent been able to go to the gym since, im goin crazy!!!
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08
    When you hurt yourself and can't go to the gym because of it. I cut the tip of my thumb off monday(im a cook by trade) and havent been able to go to the gym since, im goin crazy!!!
    I'm always getting kitchen injuries.. my hands are majorly scarred from cheese graters.. haha.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112

    I'm always getting kitchen injuries.. my hands are majorly scarred from cheese graters.. haha.
    At least your in the kitchen... Lol!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz

    At least your in the kitchen... Lol!
    I dress to match the appliances ;]
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112

    I dress to match the appliances ;]
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a remotely clean pic on Google when your search starts with "woman dressed as a..." I typed in toaster & even kettle... This is the cleanest I could find...

    untitled.jpeg

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Story of the end of all of my relationships
    Many of mine too...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    He didn't wait for you to finish your set because he doesn't care!! Next time you should wait till he's done re-racking on your rack, stop your set and and proceed to take his weights back off and hurl them at him. That's what I would do!!
    The part that really made me angry was the fact that he stopped and saw me waiting with the bar on my back. The guy knew he was causing me to stop my set, yet continued anyway. The day before the guy stripped my weights off, moved my log book and my shaker bottle to take over my rack while I was in the middle of a superset. I was nice and let him have the rack, (I set up in the OPEN rack beside him...). I'm going to be a dicl< to this guy from here on out.
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter

    The part that really made me angry was the fact that he stopped and saw me waiting with the bar on my back. The guy knew he was causing me to stop my set, yet continued anyway. The day before the guy stripped my weights off, moved my log book and my shaker bottle to take over my rack while I was in the middle of a superset. I was nice and let him have the rack, (I set up in the OPEN rack beside him...). I'm going to be a dicl< to this guy from here on out.
    I can't believe he stopped & looked at you...

  17. Going to bed feeling like I am going to get sick, and waking up today to a full blown cold! I need to get rid of it!!
    Squats do a booty good.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    I can't believe he stopped & looked at you...

    Legacy -oh it's on now!!


    sex or murder.jpg

  19. Lol, it's probably not a big deal to everyone who lives down here. A lot of people in South Florida are just rude ass holes, and used to others acting that way. I'm from Tennessee though and I'm used to southern hospitality and people with gym etiquette.
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Legacy -oh it's on now!!


    sex or murder.jpg
    Opt for murder! Please... Should have dropped the bar(the barbell, not your bar)on him LegacyFighter if that's why he looked at you!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    Lol, it's probably not a big deal to everyone who lives down here. A lot of people in South Florida are just rude ass holes, and used to others acting that way. I'm from Tennessee though and I'm used to southern hospitality and people with gym etiquette.
    Wait....do you live in Boca?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    Lol, it's probably not a big deal to everyone who lives down here. A lot of people in South Florida are just rude ass holes, and used to others acting that way. I'm from Tennessee though and I'm used to southern hospitality and people with gym etiquette.
    Dude, your talking to Miss Q aka AlphaFemale...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Going to bed feeling like I am going to get sick, and waking up today to a full blown cold! I need to get rid of it!!
    Hope you get better soon Gokix... Should be ok soon enough...

  24. The only bar to drop was the one on my back with nearly 400lbs on it... Dude got lucky, haha
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    Wait....do you live in Boca?
    Actually in Hallandale, i workout in North Miami Beach. Almost moved to Boca for work though
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter

    Actually in Hallandale, i workout in North Miami Beach. Almost moved to Boca for work though
    Word.
    Florida sucks. I'm near FT.Lauderdale.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Word.
    Florida sucks. I'm near FT.Lauderdale.
    Davie? Dania? I like it here for the most part, but some people here are ridiculous.
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

  28. When good people get banned & your not told why...

  29. Serious conversations about money...

  30. When you buy a comic and the words in the speech bubble are faded away, this doesnt just happen on old comics either
  31. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Members who create duplicate threads.
    Members who recreate threads even when they have received an infraction for said thread.
    Members who resort to name calling when someone's opinion is contrary to theirs.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  32. When someone jokingly or not says that you may be a fed or cop or whatever, because that type of s*** effects your social interactions with many... I have good reason to not like that type of attention unless it was the truth, & just for the record, I'm not any type of law enforcement etc... Closest I come room the law is breaking it...

  33. Being called skinhead/racist bc my hairline ran away and im muscular.

  34. Living in a country only due to circumstance & today in general!

  35. When guys are texting and tweeting on the gym floor instead of LIFTING..really pisses me off

  36. Quote Originally Posted by KEITHCEASER
    When guys are texting and tweeting on the gym floor instead of LIFTING..really pisses me off
    I'm posting in this thread between sets. Come at me bro
    Cultivating Mass.

  37. when my son's pediatrician tells me he's safer on the floor in a dresser drawer than in bed with me.. and when she tries to tell me how to parent.. obviously I'm doing something right because he's happy all the time and sleeps 9 hours a night she must be jelly.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

  38. That there are many people who should simply migrate to that other forum where mostly douches reside...

  39. When people treat me differently or act differently when they find out I'm in Law Enforcement.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112
    when my son's pediatrician tells me he's safer on the floor in a dresser drawer than in bed with me.. and when she tries to tell me how to parent.. obviously I'm doing something right because he's happy all the time and sleeps 9 hours a night she must be jelly.
    Stupid doctors. What the hell do they know
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 151
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 12:39 AM
  2. name 2 things that drive you insane at your gym.
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 683
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 10:23 PM
  3. You want to hear something that would piss you off?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 05:47 PM
  4. Things that make you go hmmmm.....
    By beallio in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 12:48 PM
  5. Just another stupid article to piss you off
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 01:09 PM
Log in
Log in