Things that piss you off(anything)

Page 7 of 18 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Insecure people who talk **** about other people because it makes them feel better about themselves...take a look in the ****ing mirror...**** talking and judging others is a direct reflection of low self esteem and insecurity...I'm reading posts and am baffled at how the littlest most trivial things get under peoples skin. Why let someone else have so much power over you?

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    Insecure people who talk **** about other people because it makes them feel better about themselves...take a look in the ****ing mirror...**** talking and judging others is a direct reflection of low self esteem and insecurity...I'm reading posts and am baffled at how the littlest most trivial things get under peoples skin. Why let someone else have so much power over you?
    irony much?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego

BLaQz GOT PROBED.

:P
    Definitely wouldve preferred a stroke...
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper

irony much?
    Lol I knew that was coming
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Lazy f**ks... I'm talking about people who are in the position to do something/anything, but just don't... I'm talking about everything from washing your dishes & picking up after yourself, to helping a stranger carry something to their car... Especially if it's not going to affect you in any way... But then I remember we live in a selfish world...
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Got rid of my girl... Why? She still had some feelings for her ex, so i made it easier for her & sent her on her way... I don't do complex bullsh*t like fighting over some I ain't married to... So I'm happy with my decision... What's annoying is that she isn't & keeps bugging me about it Haha!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Not being able to go to the gym and have to stay home and Fold laundry while 3 weeks into a hdrol cycle! Them have your wife ask why are you so angry today !!!!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

when you buy a shirt one size to big hoping it will shrink like every other 100% cotton shirt, but it ends up staying the same size :[
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

old people that curl the barbell in the squat rack. happened today almost rage quit right as i walked in. i mean cmon curl monkeys, theres a barbell rack for weights up to 110
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

That Amanda bullying thing, she was a slut.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Got rid of my girl... Why? She still had some feelings for her ex, so i made it easier for her & sent her on her way... I don't do complex bullsh*t like fighting over some I ain't married to... So I'm happy with my decision... What's annoying is that she isn't & keeps bugging me about it Haha!
    Maybe she's just upset that you have new, random, half naked gir's in your avatar every week!

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Not being able to go to the gym and have to stay home and Fold laundry while 3 weeks into a hdrol cycle! Them have your wife ask why are you so angry today !!!!
    Let her try some of your cycle, that way you can be angry together!!

Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    when you buy a shirt one size to big hoping it will shrink like every other 100% cotton shirt, but it ends up staying the same size :[
    Always buy a shirt one size too small!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

Maybe she's just upset that you have new, random, half naked gir's in your avatar every week!

Let her try some of your cycle, that way you can be angry together!!

Always buy a shirt one size too small!!
    Haha! She's not on AM & has never been on here, but if that was the case I'd be more pissed considering my avatars are pics of chicks I'm not ever going to meet or looking to meet... Her ex still talks to her... I could just go bust heads, but that'll just make me a jealous prick that I'm not... She got with me on the rebound, so it's kind of my fault... I just have better things to do than wait for possible hurt... So said bye bye to her...
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz

Haha! She's not on AM & has never been on here...
    that you know of.. I was spying on here before I joined and found a lot of things I didn't like! haha.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mls51112

that you know of.. I was spying on here before I joined and found a lot of things I didn't like! haha.
    Haha! Who's your partner on here?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Haha! Who's your partner on here?
    Airborne :]
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Still waiting for my Erase!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Airborne :]
    I'm pretty sure I've not said much to piss my girl off if she did spy on here... Hmmm...
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

mls51112 getting me paranoid that my ex may have been spying on me... Which sucks because I've done nothing to be worried about... Lol!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

mls51112 getting me paranoid that my ex may have been spying on me... Which sucks because I've done nothing to be worried about... Lol!
    well, he is always on AM.. so I wondered what was so much more important than spending time with me ;]
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

well, he is always on AM.. so I wondered what was so much more important than spending time with me ;]
    Haha! Fair enough...
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Haha! Fair enough...
    well, me and our son.. so it's not complete selfishness ;]
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Haha! She's not on AM & has never been on here, but if that was the case I'd be more pissed considering my avatars are pics of chicks I'm not ever going to meet or looking to meet... Her ex still talks to her... I could just go bust heads, but that'll just make me a jealous prick that I'm not... She got with me on the rebound, so it's kind of my fault... I just have better things to do than wait for possible hurt... So said bye bye to her...
    Mis- you took the words right out of my mouth, cause you never know!!! Sounds like mamma wasn't happy and happy wife means a happy life!!

Blaqz- that sucks but it sounds like your doing the right thing....
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

The day the missus finds out about my E-life, I am done.

but she will never take me alive......
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

Ab42 is a brave lad, letting the missus into his e-life.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Mis- you took the words right out of my mouth, cause you never know!!! Sounds like mamma wasn't happy and happy wife means a happy life!!

Blaqz- that sucks but it sounds like your doing the right thing....
    Thanks girl... I definitely made the right decision...
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

people who drive below the speed limit, only to speed up when i go to pass them.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

Posters who type a response to a quote, before the actual quote. There are a few serial offenders of this whose names I won't mention. It's annoying as feck.

Also, People / Celebrities / Trainers / Advisors/ LifeCoaches who give advice like this:

"Always be yourself"

What you see is what you get, you know? With me, I'm exactly what it says on the tin.

All I can be is me, I'm real, you know? (that one is often used as a way of excusing acting like a total sh*tcnut)

I share your pain

I'm like marmite - you either love me or hate me!

And this one is a pet peeve of mine. People at work who get the lift to the 1st or 2nd floor. Take the bloody stairs, it's quicker and doesn't slow everyone else down. Unless you're elderly or disabled, no one below the 3rd floor should be using the lift.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Answers

fat chicks..with flat azzez.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

guys who judge women by their body fat :]
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Lol!!! I see what you did there!!!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Answers

Haha I wasn't judging chicks by their bodyfat...reread what I wrote, I just like big bootys!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chitown58

Haha I wasn't judging chicks by their bodyfat...reread what I wrote, I just like big bootys!
    not every woman is blessed with a perfect body.. sorry to break it to ya ;] this thread is "things that piss you off" -- so when you see a flat ss, do you get angry? hahah.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Answers

not every woman is blessed with a perfect body.. sorry to break it to ya ;] this thread is "things that piss you off" -- so when you see a flat ss, do you get angry? hahah.
    Its clearly a joke...relax geez..
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chitown58

Its clearly a joke...relax geez..
    I'm relaxed. I was flipping you sht :]
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

A shorter list would comprise of things that do not piss me off. Sleep. Sleep doesn't piss me off...yet.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Answers

XFactor. Not just that, but watching it with others. Was at my mates house the other day, and of course the girls had to have the XFactor on. As if that was bad enough, everyone suddenly turns into a music expert, wincing when they sing marginally off key, and saying things like 'she missed that one', 'their completely off key'. Then when its over, they go back and listen to their Black Eyed Peas and ****e.

Asking people what they think. Like on the radio or TV shows. Does this piss anyone else off?

They play a new song on the radio and they're like "Mike in Jackson has texted in to say he's loving that tune, and Stevie from Collierville says can't wait to download that later". Fcuk off. Nobody cares.

Why do people think their opinions matter? Who actually bothers texting in to something like that?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    XFactor. Not just that, but watching it with others. Was at my mates house the other day, and of course the girls had to have the XFactor on. As if that was bad enough, everyone suddenly turns into a music expert, wincing when they sing marginally off key, and saying things like 'she missed that one', 'their completely off key'. Then when its over, they go back and listen to their Black Eyed Peas and ****e.

Asking people what they think. Like on the radio or TV shows. Does this piss anyone else off?

They play a new song on the radio and they're like "Mike in Jackson has texted in to say he's loving that tune, and Stevie from Collierville says can't wait to download that later". Fcuk off. Nobody cares.

Why do people think their opinions matter? Who actually bothers texting in to something like that?

GUILTY as charged!! I can't sing worth a hoot, but I sure can give my opinions on who sucks and who doesn't!!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post

Wait, so they're bringing back TRL in the form of radio...I'm glad I listen to internet radio instead.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

The fact what women expect men to behave & react to situations the same way they do... A man's way Is easier than a woman's way...
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Yesterday I was in the middle of a set of squats and this guy comes over and starts racking his weights on my rack. Not a big deal EXCEPT his body is directly under my bar, while I'm squatting. He takes like 30 seconds, while I stand there with the bar on my back so I don't hit him with the bar. Who the hell does that?. Don't know why he couldn't wait till I finished my set
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 151
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 11:39 PM
  2. name 2 things that drive you insane at your gym.
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 683
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 09:23 PM
  3. You want to hear something that would piss you off?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 04:47 PM
  4. Things that make you go hmmmm.....
    By beallio in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 11:48 AM
  5. Just another stupid article to piss you off
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 12:09 PM