Things that piss you off(anything)

Page 7 of 23 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr

I have more issues with my "friends" talking ish on me to my woman. It had some to do with my recent split.
    They say that people that undermine others usually have their own insecurities they can't, or don't know how to deal with... So kind of says a lot about those fools talking all that smack...

2. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    They say that people that undermine others usually have their own insecurities they can't, or don't know how to deal with... So kind of says a lot about those fools talking all that smack...
    True, just screws my life over royally.
    •   

3. Customs opening my supps! Would be worried about using an opened product if it wasn't from a major supplier...

4. People who use phrases such as "For Real" or "Know What m sayin" in official meetings.

Where did I keep my shotgun!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
    •   

5. I was on a plane with a crying baby the other day. All men wanted to stuff a rag it it's mouth. All the women wanted to hold it and see if they could calm it down. Ain't the differences between men and women great.

6. I hate smug veggies though- those wankers that declare loudly on the plane that they are 'a vegeterian' like anyone cares instead of just saying 'yeah, the mushroom risotto please.'

people with dishwashers who take every opportunity to inform you that they have a dishwasher, therefore they don't ever have to wash up. Yeah I get it 1970's called, they want their appliances back!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

7. Putting a Key on a Key ring, without letting the others come off, Its probably one of the hardest tasks known to man!

People who appear on LinkedIn updates every 5 minutes with a new 'connection'. I swear they must spend their whole day adding people the sad bastards.

Anyone with '500+' connections should be instantly sacked for wasting work time.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

8. People using handicap placards who are in no way/shape/form handicapped.

9. People that give you that "look down on you" look.

People that believe responding to someone that has angered you with violence is psychotic

10. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    People using handicap placards who are in no way/shape/form handicapped.
    There's a guy at our gym that parks in the handicap space (right in the front of the gym) and then spends the next 2 hrs kickboxing, lifting, and basically running around showing NO signs of a physical handicap. Sometimes he wears a full wet suit along w/an 80's style headband..... so maybe it's a mental thing:0

11. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

There's a guy at our gym that parks in the handicap space (right in the front of the gym) and then spends the next 2 hrs kickboxing, lifting, and basically running around showing NO signs of a physical handicap. Sometimes he wears a full wet suit along w/an 80's style headband..... so maybe it's a mental thing:0
    I was going to suggest it might be a mental handicap but you beat me to it.
    Peace

12. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

Must be mental... I'm Bipolar & I'm allowed access to handicapped spaces, but I don't use that "privilege" because my legs work perfectly fine & I'm simply not lazy...

13. So Fat Lady (300lbs+) who happens to be Chairman platinum DYKWIA-ing around while boarding the 18.45 PHL-CLT :

Why do they allow Silver and Gold to board first? They should have a holding area for Zone 3 and below, why are they standing next to us? They should go back of the line, Chairman's board first , then platinum and all other metals,

Sidekick 1 : Yeah of course, this is why I always fly Southwest #Facepalm

Me: Thinks about DYKWIA types, smiles at her, shakes head. Looks at Sidekick , shakes head, smiles

Sidekick 2: Do you not agree, we spent our hard earned money earning these miles, and we have all these gold, and silver boarding ahead of us.

Me: Shakes head, smiles

Fat Lady: Continues ranting about as many segments and miles she has done , and how we lesser mortals cannot be moving ahead of her.

Me : Looks at her Boarding Pass, and Say Owwww 25B? That's a middle seat no? All the best You know here is a word for you to remember. Dinosaurs. If you do not move fast enough, you will be extinct! We ensure we move fast enough, Chairman or not, there is a reason why people like you do not get any respect. Since you are a lady, I will let you off with this. And I just glared at the sidekicks!

Walks away Grunts #ClassDismissed

*Applauded by fellow lowly Preferred Members*

I hope I run into folks like this again and again, its fun to really be mean to them. I know I should not be, but this elitist behavior basically makes me cringe. Frankly if this flight was headed into MEM, I would have torn that cow a new one, nice and proper. CLT is not really up my alley and I like using the US Airways Club there
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

14. Cat prints over my new Subaru every morning!

And the owner that watches her cat and dog **** on the neighbors lawn while smoking a cigerette In her pajamas with her fat gut hanging out.

...well she can say goodbye to her cat tonight after I take it for a drive!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    It's no mental handicap. It's this:

~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by mik14
    Cat prints over my new Subaru every morning!

And the owner that watches her cat and dog **** on the neighbors lawn while smoking a cigerette In her pajamas with her fat gut hanging out.

...well she can say goodbye to her cat tonight after I take it for a drive!
    Did you do it?

17. I just grabbed my MP3 player from my desk but somehow the earphones had contrived to wrap themselves around a glass. The glass had some remnants of melted ice cubes and iced tea and the whole lot went over a bunch of papers.

How in the feck could that even happen?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

18. Babies with AIDS!!!!!

RECOVERBRO

19. Using your phone as your form of music while lifting, and it dies mid session.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

20. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga
    Using your phone as your form of music while lifting, and it dies mid session.
    Damn! That'd take you right out of your zone dude...

21. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Babies with AIDS!!!!!
    & whichever parent is to blame for it!

22. The demand for Agmatine, because it's on backorder everywhere...

23. sluts with standards

24. The very commonly used statement, "I'm a larger woman & I'm comfortable with it"...

25. Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego
    sluts with standards
    That actually made me laugh out loud bro... What kind of standards could they have? Umm, if he has a dick it's game on... Haha!

26. It's not my fault I'm fat, I just love food!

27. Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego
    It's not my fault I'm fat, I just love food!
    I fear that if someone said that to me, I might "accidentally" say, "well apparently the food doesn't love you back"...

28. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Did you do it?
    I set the cat traps up but nothing happened, iv noticed she comes out late at night for a smoke and lets the cat out, so Il set them again tonight with some tuna ad once I get him il either take him for a long drive, or put him under the hose for a bit, he won't come back after that!

I notice she has been keeping it in lately only letting it out sometimes, I think cause the other day my dogs went of at it...luckily they were on the lead!

But il get him...that's for sure, the cat has clued on to the trap because the other night I walked out and he was in the trap with his tail still out so when the door closed it hit his tail and he flew out, so now he knows what the deal is!

To be continued..... Lol

29. Quote Originally Posted by mik14

I set the cat traps up but nothing happened, iv noticed she comes out late at night for a smoke and lets the cat out, so Il set them again tonight with some tuna ad once I get him il either take him for a long drive, or put him under the hose for a bit, he won't come back after that!

I notice she has been keeping it in lately only letting it out sometimes, I think cause the other day my dogs went of at it...luckily they were on the lead!

But il get him...that's for sure, the cat has clued on to the trap because the other night I walked out and he was in the trap with his tail still out so when the door closed it hit his tail and he flew out, so now he knows what the deal is!

To be continued..... Lol
    I'll be waiting for the update... I hate cats & their sense of self entitlement... Here in Australia your not allowed to have cats roam free anymore, which is great...

I've got a Doberman x Rottweiller that doesn't have goes at cats(& little dogs tbh), it straight torments them & I won't lie I love it...

Get that cat dude!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 151
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 01:39 AM
  2. name 2 things that drive you insane at your gym.
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 683
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 11:23 PM
  3. You want to hear something that would piss you off?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 06:47 PM
  4. Things that make you go hmmmm.....
    By beallio in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 01:48 PM
  5. Just another stupid article to piss you off
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 02:09 PM