Things that piss you off(anything)

Page 6 of 23 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Children is yet another reason I can add to my genereal disagreement with the concept and institution of marriage. Innocent parties getting dragged in the middle, torn between loyalties and ending up as enemies with their own flesh and blood... Yet somehow people still think it's "a great thing"...
    Sadly the institution of marriage has become what it is and viewed as it is because of deplorable spouses not the institution itself.


  2. Okay this just happened to me at the store...

    I was grocery shopping today and found a parking spot close to the store. In order to park, I had to make a right turn into the parking lot, and the parking space was the 2nd one down on the left side. I turned into the parking lot, and sat there with my left signal on. There was no question as to why I was sitting there waiting. I was about to park, but let a woman with a baby in a stroller walk by first. Then from the opposite side of the parking lot, I notice a car driving towards me, so I think, "Okay, I will let her drive through right after the woman and her baby walk past." This whack ass (insert curse word of choice here) makes a sharp right turn and then proceeds to steal my spot!!! Like seriously!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dds
    i hate when i get my swolt on at the gym and they dont have the flavors to make my frappie bannanna half/half mocca malt mint chia protain drink, im so tired of planet fittnes
    Wish my gym had a smoothie bar, but then again I'm not a fan of milk based protein.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Doctors that are TOO careful & end up wasting so much of your time(weeks) sending you back & forth for blood test after blood test, when they could check for most things in one sitting...

  5. Stupid Drs.

    Drs that only diagnose the basics eg. Anaemia and have no clue about anything that isn't popular.
    •   
       


  6. People who mark every single email they send as 'high importance'.

    No, you're not phacking important, go to the bottom of my 'to do' list.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  7. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    When people post pictures like this that I see and wish I hadn't.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. the Facebook app for Android.

    D:< ahhhh!
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Check out my screenshot... No such icon...


    Attachment 66877

    Wow dude.....that blows. iPhone?

  10. Today, it hit me. *******s who don't put back weights properly. I shouldn't have to move 2 25s and a 10 to get to the 45 nor go looking for the missing 45 for the other side.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    when my boyfriend doesn't rinse out his damn cereal bowl and puts his silverware in a pan that's soaking.. OR, when his shaker cup is dirty and the lid is screwed on so tight I can't get it off :[
    Boyfriend?! Does Airborne know?! lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

    Boyfriend?! Does Airborne know?! lol
    shhhhh ;] hahah.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    My ex roomate is one of those people he has diabetes though...he tried to talk me into going on that retarded 3 day diet plan

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    When people post pictures like this that I see and wish I hadn't.
    Her Daisy Duke's aren't short enough!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Today, it hit me. *******s who don't put back weights properly. I shouldn't have to move 2 25s and a 10 to get to the 45 nor go looking for the missing 45 for the other side.
    Everyday occurrence at my gym. Sometimes this send me in to a RAGE!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

    Wow dude.....that blows. iPhone?
    No, sorry... I previously stated in this thread that iPhones piss me off... Haha!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz

    No, sorry... I previously stated in this thread that iPhones piss me off... Haha!
    Duh! Add people who don't pay attention to the list! Lol

  17. Hospital waiting lists!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Okay this just happened to me at the store...

    I was grocery shopping today and found a parking spot close to the store. In order to park, I had to make a right turn into the parking lot, and the parking space was the 2nd one down on the left side. I turned into the parking lot, and sat there with my left signal on. There was no question as to why I was sitting there waiting. I was about to park, but let a woman with a baby in a stroller walk by first. Then from the opposite side of the parking lot, I notice a car driving towards me, so I think, "Okay, I will let her drive through right after the woman and her baby walk past." This whack ass (insert curse word of choice here) makes a sharp right turn and then proceeds to steal my spot!!! Like seriously!!!

    Things like this make me want to buy a tank , or a hummer, or something like a GMC C4500 TopKick
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  19. The jerkoff at work that drinks the last of the community coffee and doesnt refill the coffee maker.....

  20. Quote Originally Posted by airram479
    The jerkoff at work that drinks the last of the community coffee and doesnt refill the coffee maker.....
    ^^^ Anyone that finishes the last of anything & doesn't replace it... I.e. Toilet paper...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dds View Post
    Don't stop, get it get it!

  22. People that do those sort of "push/bench" press chest flys... ****ing spastics

  23. People calling me raciest and a Romney supporter when I say I hate Obama.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD
    People calling me raciest and a Romney supporter when I say I hate Obama.
    Why limit your hate to Obama?
    all governments and politicians are lying scumbags.
    Cultivating Mass.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Why limit your hate to Obama?
    all governments and politicians are lying scumbags.
    I don't limit myself trust me, someone just had a pic of Obama in "bling" on facebook and I commented and said it would be more accurate if it showed him stealing the jewelry from people and someone commented back saying it sickens them I'm a raciest Romney supporter.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    I don't limit myself trust me, someone just had a pic of Obama in "bling" on facebook and I commented and said it would be more accurate if it showed him stealing the jewelry from people and someone commented back saying it sickens them I'm a raciest Romney supporter.
    facebook... well there's your problem.
    but anyways thats hilarious and i hear ya, obviously that person is a bit sensitive and ignorant for that matter. f*ck them.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    I don't limit myself trust me, someone just had a pic of Obama in "bling" on facebook and I commented and said it would be more accurate if it showed him stealing the jewelry from people and someone commented back saying it sickens them I'm a raciest Romney supporter.
    You are wrong Derick, people with Jewelry are those who are rich folks causing harm to the world. Afterall humanity has always been about helping the poor and murdering the rich for being focussed on life!

    Too bad he is competing with a man who is as inspiring as a block of wood, else he would have his arse handed to him on a plate!

    #ForwardMyArse!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    You are wrong Derick, people with Jewelry are those who are rich folks causing harm to the world. Afterall humanity has always been about helping the poor and murdering the rich for being focussed on life!

    Too bad he is competing with a man who is as inspiring as a block of wood, else he would have his arse handed to him on a plate!

    #ForwardMyArse!
    I mentioned that as well and how the GOP basically shot themselves in the foot and how Ron Paul would of been the best choice and this stupid person said that Obama is for peace and Paul is for war and against women's right 0_o...I need to move out of Maryland, Americans are dumb in this day and age, but I am definitely living in a state that has almost no smart people.

  29. Other women talking **** about you to your woman because they're either jealous, lonely, bitter because what their man did to them or maybe they're a fkn lesbian... Either way, they should just live & let live instead of trying to gain others validation because they're messed up... Move on!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Other women talking **** about you to your woman because they're either jealous, lonely, bitter because what their man did to them or maybe they're a fkn lesbian... Either way, they should just live & let live instead of trying to gain others validation because they're messed up... Move on!
    I have more issues with my "friends" talking ish on me to my woman. It had some to do with my recent split.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 151
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 01:39 AM
  2. name 2 things that drive you insane at your gym.
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 683
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 11:23 PM
  3. You want to hear something that would piss you off?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 06:47 PM
  4. Things that make you go hmmmm.....
    By beallio in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 01:48 PM
  5. Just another stupid article to piss you off
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Log in
Log in