Things that piss you off(anything)

Page 3 of 23 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    When you have to crap at somebody's house and they don't have any toilet paper so you wind up using their shower curtain and plug the toilet trying to flush it!!
    ok, slight confessional here. When I was about 8...my father was a traveling barber. Used to go to clients houses to cut hair. Long story short, I had to take a sh!t and after I sat down and took care of business, I then realized there was no tp. I went into sheer panic mode. Instead of calling for my dad, I grabbed their hand towel and cleaned up. Didnt know what to do, so I took a sh!t covered hand towel and threw it in the cabinet under their sink. Never told my dad...not sure if the client ever called my dad again lol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

    Actually, studies show that diet soda is worse for you.
    Post links to your study please.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Post links to your study please.
    http://www.springerlink.com/content/b042807u865853t7/?MUD=MP

    http://www.uthscsa.edu/hscnews/singl...asp?newID=3861

    There's also a study by Researchers at Purdue University that found that rats fed artificial sweeteners gained more weight than rats fed "sugary foods.", but I'm too tired to fug with it right now.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    I'm proud of my swag shirt bro...YOLO my brother remember that homie
    hoping this is a joke!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  5. There are also studies that say movie theater popcorn butter can cause cancer, and plastic bottles left in the sun to long can cause cancer, and johnsons baby shampoo can cause severe skin damage, blah blah blah. Meanwhile, processed tobacco has been proven to actually kill people every day. Clinical studies don't mean ****.

    And when the **** do people and rats have the same genetic make up? Whoever does these studies is a bafoon.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by lilarny
    There are also studies that say movie theater popcorn butter can cause cancer, and plastic bottles left in the sun to long can cause cancer, and johnsons baby shampoo can cause severe skin damage, blah blah blah. Meanwhile, processed tobacco has been proven to actually kill people every day. Clinical studies don't mean ****.

    And when the **** do people and rats have the same genetic make up? Whoever does these studies is a bafoon.
    Yeah I heard that don't drink plastic bottles left in the car trunk deal... I dunno. Just going to live & enjoy my life.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lilarny View Post
    And when the **** do people and rats have the same genetic make up? Whoever does these studies is a bafoon.
    Rat and mouse genes are 75% equivalent to humans, 90% of their genome can be lined up with a region on the human genome and 99% of their genes have human gene analogues. Data from rat experiments have been extrapolated and applied to human studies successfully for decades if not longer.

    PLOS Biology: Lineage-Specific Biology Revealed by a Finished Genome Assembly of the Mouse
    2002 Release: The Mouse Genome And The Measure of Man
    Human biology by proxy : Article : Nature
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  8. Quote Originally Posted by lilarny
    There are also studies that say movie theater popcorn butter can cause cancer, and plastic bottles left in the sun to long can cause cancer, and johnsons baby shampoo can cause severe skin damage, blah blah blah. Meanwhile, processed tobacco has been proven to actually kill people every day. Clinical studies don't mean ****.

    And when the **** do people and rats have the same genetic make up? Whoever does these studies is a bafoon.
    Nice display of biology there. What do you want them to do the studies on? Lizards? Crickets? Mice and rats are pretty much the standard for research before moving on to human trials/studys because of the close genetic makeup. And to say clinical studies don't mean **** is absolutely absurd. I know a few cancer patients who would love to argue that comment with you. Tobacco doesn't need to be processed to kill you, either. Please don't ever go into the research field.

  9. -Girls who think they're the sh!t and have sh!t going for themselves.
    - Fat guys in the gym who think they diesel
    - descent size arms and chest but big as$ stomach
    - woman who walk with they're back arched to make it seem they have a fat as$
    - kids who drag they're pants to their knees showing there as$

    I can go on forever lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  10. People who fly off the handle about things they know nothing about.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  11. People who post "inb4","mirin" and "you jelly?" in threads.

    Oh and my doctor who says its normal for my test level to drop from 900 to 400 in less than a year and won't prescribe me TRT. Really!! I'm 28 and this is normal?!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    http://www.springerlink.com/content/b042807u865853t7/?MUD=MP

    http://www.uthscsa.edu/hscnews/singl...asp?newID=3861

    There's also a study by Researchers at Purdue University that found that rats fed artificial sweeteners gained more weight than rats fed "sugary foods.", but I'm too tired to fug with it right now.
    Correlation, not causation.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  13. People who park their car in residential parking in other people's allocated spots! I scrapped the side of my car and put a slight dent into it because some moron parked, very badly, next to mine and practically cornered me into the side-pilar... With two REALLY expensive cars infront of me, very little room to move and having to in court in 15 minutes I didn't have the option of trying to find the jerk and in order to avoid hitting the other two cars infront, I ended up damaging my own and just got an estimate of 150 to 200 euros (between $200 and $260) which is actually a full year's insurance on the car...

    I was in a hurry and didn't get the guy's tags, and when I got back he was gone, so I'm sh!t out of luck...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73
    People who post "inb4","mirin" and "you jelly?" in threads.

    Oh and my doctor who says its normal for my test level to drop from 900 to 400 in less than a year and won't prescribe me TRT. Really!! I'm 28 and this is normal?!
    Inb4 your po! I kid

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Correlation, not causation.
    This lifestyle is full of correlations.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    This lifestyle is full of correlations.
    Which, at best, gives indirect evidence for or against something. The diet soda debate is reminiscent of the for/against red meat consumption.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  17. 2 things I'm dealing with as I type: 1) When I'm forced to listen to the radio and every station plays commercials at the same damn time. 2)Supplement burn: You've all had it....you take a few capsules and they end up giving you that burn in your chest or throat. Blah!!

  18. Iphone's

  19. Bîtchtits and fückboys.

  20. The chick with a hot body, but fugly face thinking that the body compensates for the face... Umm... NO!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    The chick with a hot body, but fugly face thinking that the body compensates for the face... Umm... NO!
    Ah, things women do that piss me off... prepare for a laundry list:

    women who automatically think you 're hitting on them when you try to have a conversation at a social gathering

    women who ask you what kind of car you drive within the first 3 mins of meeting you

    women who compliment EVERY other woman they see with "oh my god, you look so pretty in [insert random item of clothing]"

    women who don't shut up during sports games in bars, pubs etc

    women who claim "shopping" as a hobby

    women who call men who work-out "vain" when they spend a fortune on make-up and other crap to appear more attractive

    women who call other women who work-out "bimbos" just because they have nicer bodies

    women who always insist on choosing where to eat and always expect for guys to foot the bill

    women who text you at 2am asking "are you thinking of me?"

    women who bad-mouth you to co-workers after you reject their romantic/sexual advances

    women who try to be friends and talk to MY friends AFTER we 've broken up

    I could go on forever, but I'll let you guys chime in

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion

    Ah, things women do that piss me off... prepare for a laundry list:

    women who automatically think you 're hitting on them when you try to have a conversation at a social gathering

    women who ask you what kind of car you drive within the first 3 mins of meeting you

    women who compliment EVERY other woman they see with "oh my god, you look so pretty in [insert random item of clothing]"

    women who don't shut up during sports games in bars, pubs etc

    women who claim "shopping" as a hobby

    women who call men who work-out "vain" when they spend a fortune on make-up and other crap to appear more attractive

    women who call other women who work-out "bimbos" just because they have nicer bodies

    women who always insist on choosing where to eat and always expect for guys to foot the bill

    women who text you at 2am asking "are you thinking of me?"

    women who bad-mouth you to co-workers after you reject their romantic/sexual advances

    women who try to be friends and talk to MY friends AFTER we 've broken up

    I could go on forever, but I'll let you guys chime in
    Women that EXPECT what they would eventually get if they waited more than a day or two...

    Women who are looking for the nice guy, but forget they already put that "nice guy" aside previously...

  23. Illegal immigrants, hippies, liberals, feminists, Muslims,anti- gun activists, morbidly obese people, bull dikes.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Women who are looking for the nice guy, but forget they already put that "nice guy" aside previously...
    Ah yes, that ever elusive 'nice guy' no woman seems able to meet...

    Apart from that guy at work, but he's a little chubby.

    Or that guy from the coffee-shop, but he's a little short.

    Or that guy her friend set her up with, but he's balding.

    Or that neighbour, but he's not got the correct color coordination.

    Or that guy who walks his dog in the park, but he wears glasses.

    Or that guy at the video-store, but he wears jeans with a t-shirt.

    Or that guy....

  25. When your wife (or girlfriend) make plans and don't tell you until that day and expect you to just drop what you're doing to do her plans or she gets pissed.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion

    Ah yes, that ever elusive 'nice guy' no woman seems able to meet...

    Apart from that guy at work, but he's a little chubby.

    Or that guy from the coffee-shop, but he's a little short.

    Or that guy her friend set her up with, but he's balding.

    Or that neighbour, but he's not got the correct color coordination.

    Or that guy who walks his dog in the park, but he wears glasses.

    Or that guy at the video-store, but he wears jeans with a t-shirt.

    Or that guy....
    I figure women don't know what they want... When they have it, they question it... When they don't, they seek it... Plus, Bitches be trippin'!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    When your wife (or girlfriend) make plans and don't tell you until that day and expect you to just drop what you're doing to do her plans or she gets pissed.
    That's fair in their books apparently...

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz

    I figure women don't know what they want... When they have it, they question it... When they don't, they seek it... Plus, Bitches be trippin'!
    That's because they want the next best thing, regardless of what they have.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    People who post "inb4","mirin" and "you jelly?" in threads.

    Oh and my doctor who says its normal for my test level to drop from 900 to 400 in less than a year and won't prescribe me TRT. Really!! I'm 28 and this is normal?!
    inAfter someone hates on mirin,inb4 and jel
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 151
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 12:39 AM
  2. name 2 things that drive you insane at your gym.
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 683
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 10:23 PM
  3. You want to hear something that would piss you off?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 05:47 PM
  4. Things that make you go hmmmm.....
    By beallio in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 12:48 PM
  5. Just another stupid article to piss you off
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 01:09 PM
Log in
Log in