Things that piss you off(anything)

Page 2 of 23 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    when my boyfriend doesn't rinse out his damn cereal bowl and puts his silverware in a pan that's soaking.. OR, when his shaker cup is dirty and the lid is screwed on so tight I can't get it off :[
    Reminded me of my mother ;P

2. Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego

Reminded me of my mother ;P
    that's funny.. I saw her last night ;] hahah. jk.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -
    •   

3. ....
    Cultivating Mass.

4. Parents with baby strollers who think they can just barge into to you by saying "'excuse me" 1/10 a second before they do.

This one guy hit me TWICE within in 2 seconds trying to get past me when I was at the express checkout line packing 1 f***ing bag!

*******! Either wait 5 seconds for me to pack my one single bag and be on my way or politely ask me to move to one side, don't just blurt out an "excuse me" and ram your f@cking stroller into my calf and then do the exact same thing again!

I actually cursed at the moron and told him next time I wanted to get past him in an aisle I could follow his brilliant example, say "excuse me" and knock him into the stands!

Parents who who pull this sh!t because they have their little brats with them and think no one will do or say anything have got to be some of the worst people on this earth...

If you don't want or can't handle the stress of raising a child, then just don't have them! Why do the rest of us have to put with all this anti-social behaviour?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    People I work with who constantly complain about how they're under paid when, in fact, they all make towards to upper bracket for people in the field. They do this while standing around and NOT doing their jobs. The starting wage for people is around 20,000/year which last I checked is a pretty live-able wage for the region I live in (which is right at the US average for cost of living.

This is an everyday thing for most of my co-workers.
    20,000 is not much at all and is not very livable at all

6. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion
    Parents with baby strollers who think they can just barge into to you by saying "'excuse me" 1/10 a second before they do.

This one guy hit me TWICE within in 2 seconds trying to get past me when I was at the express checkout line packing 1 f***ing bag!

*******! Either wait 5 seconds for me to pack my one single bag and be on my way or politely ask me to move to one side, don't just blurt out an "excuse me" and ram your f@cking stroller into my calf and then do the exact same thing again!

I actually cursed at the moron and told him next time I wanted to get past him in an aisle I could follow his brilliant example, say "excuse me" and knock him into the stands!

Parents who who pull this sh!t because they have their little brats with them and think no one will do or say anything have got to be some of the worst people on this earth...

If you don't want or can't handle the stress of raising a child, then just don't have them! Why do the rest of us have to put with all this anti-social behaviour?
    This guy let one of his kids push a stroller with his other kid in it as he walked besides them in a busy market... The little s*** couldn't see over the handles & slammed into my heel... The dad wasn't too impressed when I turned around & shouted at the kid, "are you f***in kidding me!"...

JD

7. Then they wonder where kids get it from... If they see daddy and mommy being complete pricks to everyone around them the kids will follow suit and just not care about what they do.

8. my girlfriend spends a lot of our money on worthless sh it
    OLYMPUS UK REP

9. when people are bothered by helpless, innocent children ;] blame the inconsiderate parents for having no courtesy.. not a baby's fault.

10. liberals, Fox News Conservatives, congress, the senate, Obama, Hilary "Death to America" Clinton, stuck up women, Martin O'Malley(Maryland governor and Obama brown noser), any major news network, the Chinese government, the UN, any federal government agency....I think I'm done for now lol Oh and the Federal Reserve
    •   

11. People that like to stand in the middle of busy doorways, corridors or path/side walks and have a ****ing conversation

12. People who talk at you instead of to you...

JD

13. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    OR, when his shaker cup is dirty and the lid is screwed on so tight I can't get it off :[
    my wife yells at me for the samething, i just repley "you need to workout more"

14. Quote Originally Posted by dds
    my wife yells at me for the samething, i just repley "you need to workout more"
    Haha! Smooth...

JD

15. slow, obese people in Walmart who take up an entire aisle..

OH WAIT, no. fat people who order a meal, super sized.. and a diet coke.

fat people in general piss me off, hahah.

16. When you have to crap at somebody's house and they don't have any toilet paper so you wind up using their shower curtain and plug the toilet trying to flush it!!
    BPS Rep
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

17. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    when people are bothered by helpless, innocent children ;] blame the inconsiderate parents for having no courtesy.. not a baby's fault.
    There is no separation of the two. If a child is annoying me then it, along with it's parents, cease to be innocent.... that's just the rule of the jungle.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    When you have to crap at somebody's house and they don't have any toilet paper so you wind up using their shower curtain and plug the toilet trying to flush it!!
    lol tell me you haven't done this??
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

19. the price tag on andro enhance.

i want more power.
    i want more gains.
    i want bigger paychecks.

20. 15 year old kids who wear skinny jeans with neon high tops and retarded tops that say swag and other ****. People who leave stickers on hats, and wear them any direction other than forward...
    Fox news,hannity,beck, limbaugh, any politician, and worst of all granted unless your from the burgh is mark fu@4king madden.

21. Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14
    15 year old kids who wear skinny jeans with neon high tops and retarded tops that say swag and other ****. People who leave stickers on hats, and wear them any direction other than forward...
    Fox news,hannity,beck, limbaugh, any politician, and worst of all granted unless your from the burgh is mark fu@4king madden.
    Lol I have a swagg shirt
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14
    15 year old kids who wear skinny jeans with neon high tops and retarded tops that say swag and other ****. People who leave stickers on hats, and wear them any direction other than forward...
    ANYONE wearing skinny jeans... S.W.A.G. = Secretly We Are Gay...

JD

23. Late packages in the mail!

24. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz

ANYONE wearing skinny jeans... S.W.A.G. = Secretly We Are Gay...

JD
    I'm proud of my swag shirt bro...YOLO my brother remember that homie
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    lol tell me you haven't done this??
    Lol! No I stole that from Rodney Carrington! Here's the clean version.

BPS Rep

26. Planet fitness and their f*cking lunk alarm, having to workout there because it's cheap and close

27. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112
    slow, obese people in Walmart who take up an entire aisle..

OH WAIT, no. fat people who order a meal, super sized.. and a diet coke.

fat people in general piss me off, hahah.
    Better than having a regular coke.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd
    When you have to crap at somebody's house and they don't have any toilet paper so you wind up using their shower curtain and plug the toilet trying to flush it!!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

28. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Better than having a regular coke.

Actually, studies show that diet soda is worse for you.
    BPS Rep

29. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

Actually, studies show that diet soda is worse for you.
    That's not true.
    Cultivating Mass.

30. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    That's not true.
    I've seen studys linking metabolic syndrome to diet sodas and Research presented at the American Stroke Association's International Stroke Conference showed a link between diet soda consumption and vascular events, including heart attacks and strokes.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 151
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 01:39 AM
  2. name 2 things that drive you insane at your gym.
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 683
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 11:23 PM
  3. You want to hear something that would piss you off?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 06:47 PM
  4. Things that make you go hmmmm.....
    By beallio in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 01:48 PM
  5. Just another stupid article to piss you off
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 02:09 PM