Things that piss you off(anything)

Page 19 of 23 First ... 1718192021 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Did it happen to you?
    It did....

2. The woman that is in charge of "training" the sales staff & doing some sales herself at the boxing gym I work at... She's not got what it takes to be a part of a gym, those places run like families & she just sees it as personal money maker... Unfortunately, the owner(a great humble guy) is the only one who doesn't see how she's manipulating him(long story) & causing sales staff to quit so often it's ridiculous...
    •   

3. Curl bros that are half my size eyeing me up while I use perfect form for half the weight they use as they throw it around using only momentum. Then walk away like they are tough ****.

**** curl monkeys

4. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Curl bros that are half my size eyeing me up while I use perfect form for half the weight they use as they throw it around using only momentum. Then walk away like they are tough ****.

**** curl monkeys

Well.....they think they are, and that's all that matters!!! We have these kind at our gym too!!!

5. When a curl monkey comes and stand right in front of u and cuts off your mirror view...

Although ive notice the bigger i get the less that seems to happen
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder
    •   

6. My ex who feels like she needs to harass me and my friends ................

7. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    My ex who feels like he needs to harass me and my friends ................
    Tell him to get a life.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

8. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Tell him to get a life.
    Ok get a life ltl (;

9. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

Ok get a life ltl (;
    Lmao! Nothing but love brotato!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

10. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown
    Curl bros that are half my size eyeing me up while I use perfect form for half the weight they use as they throw it around using only momentum. Then walk away like they are tough ****.

**** curl monkeys
    Come at me bro!

11. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Lmao! Nothing but love brotato!
    I wish LTL was my ex...
  12. Unbreakable

People who let trivial BS piss them off!

13. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    People who let trivial BS piss them off!
    Lol!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    When a curl monkey comes and stand right in front of u and cuts off your mirror view...

Although ive notice the bigger i get the less that seems to happen
    I'm just trying to show off my butt.
  15. Unbreakable

We know what IQ means, but we don’t know what EQ means. IQ is how we measure our intelligence, and oftentimes, it’s the measure of success in the academic community, or entrance into a college or university. But as for the EQ, it actually said that a person’s emotional quotient, or emotional stability is the greater predictor of success. There are many, many smart people – much smarter than I am and much smarter than a lot of people - who are limited, not because of their intelligence, but because of their emotions. They’re emotionally unstable. And the greatest predictor of success in the workplace and in life is how you master your emotions.

16. People with ghoulish apparitions as they're AVI :wink:

17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    People with ghoulish apparitions as they're AVI :wink:
    Hey, I can't help that I'm pale and don't tan easily! How rude :P Lolz
  18. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Introducing - David Dunn

19. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    And waking up to pee in the middle of the night and being too hot all the time. My body has one temperature - ****ing scorching.

- Valdez
    Hahaha, dude I'm right there with you. Night is the worst. I hate being so hot all the time.

Sort of on topic, I was at the gym last night and people told me they saw thick steam coming off my body. Granted, this was when working out, but it still happens when I don't work out :\
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html

20. Few things actually "piss me off" excluding my own correctable shortcomings, poor decisions that I make, or things about my body's physiology (like how I get so ****ing hot at nighttime that if I wake up from it I want to punch a hole in the wall).

"Pisses me off" is a strong phrase to describe the following .... "disappoints" might be better, but I don't like it in the mornings, on my shuttle to work, or in college in the morning when I was walking to calss, when people I know see me and try to talk to me. Usually at that time I'm walking with my music on, and I like that little time to myself, so I feel somewhat disturbed or even an invasion of privacy when people try to talk to me at that time before I get to the classroom or to my job. It's not a big feeling, a minute one really, just a little something about me I guess.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    DD can we begin Edits to like our own Anabolic Wiki.

I would like to write a few for some of our fellas.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

22. HI
    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    We know what IQ means, but we don’t know what EQ means. IQ is how we measure our intelligence, and oftentimes, it’s the measure of success in the academic community, or entrance into a college or university. But as for the EQ, it actually said that a person’s emotional quotient, or emotional stability is the greater predictor of success. There are many, many smart people – much smarter than I am and much smarter than a lot of people - who are limited, not because of their intelligence, but because of their emotions. They’re emotionally unstable. And the greatest predictor of success in the workplace and in life is how you master your emotions.
    I read those books too... They are on recommended reading lists for firefighters. Real interesting stuff and a lot of departments are testing for EQ now

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
  23. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    DD can we begin Edits to like our own Anabolic Wiki.

I would like to write a few for some of our fellas.
    I don't understand what you are asking.
  24. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I read that book too

- Valdez
    Emotions have been a liability in my life for a long time. Once I understood and was willing to accept it I was able to make the changes I needed in my life. I am far from above emotional response but I do my best. It has advanced my career and improved my effectiveness as a husband and father.

"An ounce of folly outweighs a ton of wisdom."

25. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    Well, maybe I fall into this category (currently) but it's only cause I want to walk in Mr.Dunns foot steps.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

26. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I don't understand what you are asking.
    Can we have a member wiki? for the long running members? I would love to contribute to that then.

Like your thread above, if we can have wiki's for folks it can be a great little read for newbies to read up on the older posters here.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  27. Unbreakable

I see what you mean. I'll pass it on to see what ownership says.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    HI

I read those books too... They are on recommended reading lists for firefighters. Real interesting stuff and a lot of departments are testing for EQ now

- Valdez
    What books we talking about? Sounds like good reading material for me.

29. Quote Originally Posted by dpk20x View Post
    What books we talking about? Sounds like good reading material for me.
    EQ/EI is based on emotional intelligence being superior to IQ essentially. In the books and the field of study emotional intelligence is said to be more desirable than having a high IQ. Fire departments have since then started testing for high emotionally intelligent individuals because they are said to be better employees and more emotionally stable.

David will have to jump in here and help out with more detail or you can google it. I haven't read those books since 2006.

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

30. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

EQ/EI is based on emotional intelligence being superior to IQ essentially. In the books and the field of study emotional intelligence is said to be more desirable than having a high IQ. Fire departments have since then started testing for high emotionally intelligent individuals because they are said to be better employees and more emotionally stable.

David will have to jump in here and help out with more detail or you can google it. I haven't read those books since 2006.

- Valdez
    Thanks Valdez. Seeing a lot of options on Amazon. Looking forward to learning more about EQ.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 151
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 01:39 AM
  2. name 2 things that drive you insane at your gym.
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 683
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 11:23 PM
  3. You want to hear something that would piss you off?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 06:47 PM
  4. Things that make you go hmmmm.....
    By beallio in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 01:48 PM
  5. Just another stupid article to piss you off
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 02:09 PM