in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

2. When people say steroids aren't for women...stfu
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl
    When people say steroids aren't for women...stfu
    Halo 4 Her.

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. This thread...ha

5. blasphemy.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -
    •   

6. Inconsiderate ****s when you're trying to sleep and have to be up early in the morning.

When my chick says what's wrong why are you so quiet? 23x in a row
    : p nothing is wrong, I'm quiet because I'm reading.

Driving in the car with the music on and my girlfriend talks to me. Petty? Yes, but I love my jams and when I drive it's like stress relief for me.

When people **** up and try to blame it on me, which I never let them do.

Online chemistry - **** that

When my chick starts arguments in public settings. There is a time and place for that.

Other than those few things she's amazing to me : ) treats me like a king and I treat her like a queen.

Wanting to propose one day and then being a complete dude and second guessing myself another day... Grrrrrrrr!!!

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

7. Oh and all of your moms... They won't stop calling me ; ) jokes

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

8. And waking up to pee in the middle of the night and being too hot all the time. My body has one temperature - ****ing scorching.

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

9. And douche bags

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

10. Valdez: women are annoying.. you just have to look past that ;] as long as she's faithful and takes care of you, that's all that matters! well, and she's not the type to check your bank statements, detailed phone bill, demand all your passwords, and make you install a tracking app on your phone :\ hahah.

11. Oh and also not being able to punch people in the face when they get out of line... Why is that against the law? A dude grabs my girls butt or calls her a name and I can't defend her honor or ill lose my job and go to jail. Smh...

Also, the government.

And people not thinking for themselves.

Not being able to do something to help change the world...

I'm done... For now : ) night folks

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

12. In the words of my 4 year old little man, yellow lights really piss me off and he says "Yeah! Me too daddy! Yellow lights really Piss us off"

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

13. When you are in bed and comfy, then your stomach growls :[ But you're too scared to go downstairs because people like to make scary movies that your older brother makes you watch at 5 years old.. Why!? D:

14. Valdez, no homo, I love you man lol

15. When your ex keeps texting you...

16. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    When your ex keeps texting you...
    Its like they dont get it.

17. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr

Its like they dont get it.
    Exactly

18. the electoral college. It was useful and needed from the start of our nations to about the 50's, but now with our wide spread education,the purpose of public education is to make well informed voters, the electoral college is the choice of the few over the choice of the many
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

19. White kids in my town who think they are hood rich.

20. Thieves, hip hop culture, the word swag, radio, news website comments, 73/27 ground beef " that ratio is weird" , 9 hole golf courses, everyone i work with, my leaf spring shackles, the sock monster in my dryer.

21. Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14
    Thieves, hip hop culture, the word swag, radio, news website comments, 73/27 ground beef " that ratio is weird" , 9 hole golf courses, everyone i work with, my leaf spring shackles, the sock monster in my dryer.
    Boy I hate the word swag!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

22. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro

Boy I hate the word swag!
    Do you prefer Gangnam style.

23. ^^^ That song is proof we no longer care about what the lyrics say anymore. It literrallty is about a guy telling a girl he drinks his coffee hot

24. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    ^^^ That song is proof we no longer care about what the lyrics say anymore. It literrallty is about a guy telling a girl he drinks his coffee hot
    Its Korean music bro. Not American.

Also I think it's the dance that got people. Also Gangnam style is basically the same as swag.

25. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

Its Korean music bro. Not American.

Also I think it's the dance that got people. Also Gangnam style is basically the same as swag.
    I think you missed understood my posts bud! I hate the word swag because my peers ( 16-20yr olds in rural "redneck" PA) use it to try to sound "hood" or "gangster. I wasn't referring to any song or dance style representing swag, just the literral word itself.
    I know the song is sung in a South korean dilact with a few English words as a satire to the state of living of a well off group of people in his country. It is catchy in both sound and dance. I do believe it provides a great example that the majority of people, especially my "peers", no longer care what a song says, just how popular it is. Since none of then speak korean nor research a translation of the lyrics

26. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro

I think you missed understood my posts bud! I hate the word swag because my peers ( 16-20yr olds in rural "redneck" PA) use it to try to sound "hood" or "gangster. I wasn't referring to any song or dance style representing swag, just the literral word itself.
    I know the song is sung in a South korean dilact with a few English words as a satire to the state of living of a well off group of people in his country. It is catchy in both sound and dance. I do believe it provides a great example that the majority of people, especially my "peers", no longer care what a song says, just how popular it is. Since none of then speak korean nor research a translation of the lyrics
    Youre reading too far into my comments brother.

I was only referring to your lyrics comment in regards to it being for a south Korean audience but it took off in America due to the video and dance.

Also I just brought up Gangnam style and swag being the same to tie in the point of me bringing it up initially.

27. ^^^^ Oh I gotcha dude. Swag just gets me fired up because I go to school with a bunch of white rednecks that think they are hoodrat because their fathers with decent jobs all got them an eminem cd last christmas. I was walking out if school last week to go to my campus class and literally a heard a douche saying to a douchet " Last night I illegally downloaded Maroon 5's newest song but YOLO" I just shook my head and thanked god I am going to be at Penn soon! Like what is my generation becoming!!

28. ^ lmao! I've never even heard or seen any of that before.

29. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112
    ^ lmao! I've never even heard or seen any of that before.
    You lucky gal! I deal with it basically everyday! When I got into Penn, one kid said to me "You be better off getting a job a sheetz (a gas startion) and saving up for a sweet car that would attract female dogs" I just laughed: at him!

30. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro

You lucky gal! I deal with it basically everyday! When I got into Penn, one kid said to me "You be better off getting a job a sheetz (a gas startion) and saving up for a sweet car that would attract female dogs" I just laughed: at him!
    Haha! Young men these days *rolls eyes*
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 151
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 01:39 AM
  2. name 2 things that drive you insane at your gym.
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 683
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 11:23 PM
  3. You want to hear something that would piss you off?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 06:47 PM
  4. Things that make you go hmmmm.....
    By beallio in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 01:48 PM
  5. Just another stupid article to piss you off
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 02:09 PM