Things that piss you off(anything)

Page 14 of 23 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    someone else told me that too, but I live in a town where nobody knows me !?!? Another guy told me this is a new thing salvagers are doing for scrap metal. Like the guys who break into houses and just steal copper pluming, or people who steal gutters. Low life pieces of crap, I make 12 bucks an hour and have a wife and two kids, leave me alone and steal from someone who can afford it.

Thieves piss me off...

2. Right now? This gas dilemma in NY smfh
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

3. Its def a low life, cutting out the cat for scrap metal. They used to be worth about 75$ thats back in 08 when i used to run scrap from our job sites.

4. Straight girls who think your hitting on them because you said Hi to them and u happen to be a lesbian...
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

5. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl
    Straight girls who think your hitting on them because you said Hi to them and u happen to be a lesbian...
    Haha pretty much every dude has to deal with this. If you talk to a girl they instantly assume you want them. It's like Uhm get over yourself I have a gf and she's hotter than you, sorry I tried being friendly. Makes me bitter towards new convos with women.

6. Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown

Haha pretty much every dude has to deal with this. If you talk to a girl they instantly assume you want them. It's like Uhm get over yourself I have a gf and she's hotter than you, sorry I tried being friendly. Makes me bitter towards new convos with women.
    Hahaha exactly, but then when im like uhm been with my gf over 5yrs then its like oh well gay ppl aren't faithful so....OBVIOUSLY i wana bang u

7. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl

Hahaha exactly, but then when im like uhm been with my gf over 5yrs then its like oh well gay ppl aren't faithful so....OBVIOUSLY i wana bang u
    Haha. So many people full of themselves! And wow haha I hope they don't call you out in being unfaithful just because your sexual preference. Über douche move. I feel for ya!

8. Annoying girls who can't take hints and happen to be at places you might want to go wtf is this shet

9. Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak View Post
    Annoying girls who can't take hints and happen to be at places you might want to go wtf is this shet
    This, except it happens to be an ex that wont leave you the **** alone, even though she says she is done with you.....people these days.

10. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    Straight girls who think your hitting on them because you said Hi to them and u happen to be a lesbian...
    Wouldn't bother me!!
    •   

11. People sleeping peacefully in my living room

Gtfo I want to lay on my couch and watch tv

12. Having this DAA & Erase in my possession but not able to use it!

13. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr

This, except it happens to be an ex that wont leave you the **** alone, even though she says she is done with you.....people these days.
    Not the same, but the ex u told your done with & she won't leave you alone...

14. i get pissed every time im driveing at night and get get an ******* with those new head lights that totally blind you...they only make the road more dangerous.......i got a claw hammer under my seat for the night i rage out at a stop light and get out and smash some lights out.....lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Wouldn't bother me!!
    i will definatley send them your way then lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    i will definatley send them your way then lol
    Do u compete???

17. Getting gas on my motorcycle and having the screen read:
    "Do you want a car wash today?"

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

18. the twilight saga

19. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

Do u compete???
    Haha nope! Not even close. Do u?

20. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    Haha nope! Not even close. Do u?
    Ditto!!

21. People asking me to vote for Barry to prove that I am not racist.

Kin'ell I am not even White!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

22. When people hang things from doorknobs. I don't know if I hate anything more than things hanging from doorknobs. It's as bad when people hang clothes on the top of the door so it won't shut properly and sticks a groove into the door frame.

Or when people hang clothes on the ****ing door handle so you open it from the other side and it slides off onto the floor. Cut that **** out. It's always something fidgety and flimsy that you have to feck about with putting it back on the hanger and straightening it out for it to immediately slip off the hanger and then you have to pick it up and put it back on again.

As always the missus does invent a new way every week to annoy me. She puts little bells on the front and back door which fecks me right off, hangs her purse from various interior doors, puts wreaths on these hanger things that mean the doors don't close properly. She also likes to hang her clothes from the door trim in the bathroom and so I knock it all down when I go for a piss in the night.

Have ranted on her 3 times on the last 3 weekends. She does it again, I am calling this thing off!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

23. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

Ditto!!
    Maybe one day
  24. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    When people hang things from doorknobs. I don't know if I hate anything more than things hanging from doorknobs. It's as bad when people hang clothes on the top of the door so it won't shut properly and sticks a groove into the door frame.

Or when people hang clothes on the ****ing door handle so you open it from the other side and it slides off onto the floor. Cut that **** out. It's always something fidgety and flimsy that you have to feck about with putting it back on the hanger and straightening it out for it to immediately slip off the hanger and then you have to pick it up and put it back on again.

As always the missus does invent a new way every week to annoy me. She puts little bells on the front and back door which fecks me right off, hangs her purse from various interior doors, puts wreaths on these hanger things that mean the doors don't close properly. She also likes to hang her clothes from the door trim in the bathroom and so I knock it all down when I go for a piss in the night.

Have ranted on her 3 times on the last 3 weekends. She does it again, I am calling this thing off!
    1. Don't sweat the small stuff.
    2. It's all small stuff.
    Life is a terminal condition.

25. when people tell me to calm down and im not even mad

26. people who tell me its not feminine to bodybuild

people who think the mentally ill I work with are dangerous

ignorance

and when I let others peoples above junk affect me

I know better #onlyhuman

27. great book

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    1. Don't sweat the small stuff.
    2. It's all small stuff.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    When people hang things from doorknobs. I don't know if I hate anything more than things hanging from doorknobs. It's as bad when people hang clothes on the top of the door so it won't shut properly and sticks a groove into the door frame.

so guilty of this I giggled

29. attention whores.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

30. people that voted for a presidential candidate based solely on skin color

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 151
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 01:39 AM
  2. name 2 things that drive you insane at your gym.
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 683
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 11:23 PM
  3. You want to hear something that would piss you off?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 06:47 PM
  4. Things that make you go hmmmm.....
    By beallio in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 01:48 PM
  5. Just another stupid article to piss you off
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 02:09 PM