Things that piss you off(anything)

Page 13 of 23 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

  1. People who are to mother ****ING lazy to put the buggy up in the buggy return stall after walking 10 miles shopping in the ****ing walmart and refuse to walk 10 extra feet. Are you ****ING KIDDING drives me nuts.... If the damn cart gets caught by the wind and hits my vehicle while I am ever in it I would probably snap, pick up the cart, and beat people with it like it was the zombie apocalypse.... Wow that felt good to say.


  2. People who don't appreciate racist jokes...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ReedSkin
    People who are to mother ****ING lazy to put the buggy up in the buggy return stall after walking 10 miles shopping in the ****ing walmart and refuse to walk 10 extra feet. Are you ****ING KIDDING drives me nuts.... If the damn cart gets caught by the wind and hits my vehicle while I am ever in it I would probably snap, pick up the cart, and beat people with it like it was the zombie apocalypse.... Wow that felt good to say.
    people who call a shopping cart a buggy.
    Cultivating Mass.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    people who call a shopping cart a buggy.
    Bahahaha, I almost fell out of my chair.
  5. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    People who don't appreciate racist jokes...
    People who tell racist jokes...
    Life is a terminal condition.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    People who tell racist jokes...
    I just got told I probably do look like Will Smith because we're both black... It was aimed directly at me & I don't give a ****... Why are you against friendly racist jokes? I'm genuinely curious as it's a serious topic...
  7. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    What you think is friendly is not important.

    Racial jokes, regardless of your race, are usually offensive to others, regardless of their race. It's just not cool anymore and not acceptable on this forum.
    Life is a terminal condition.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    What you think is friendly is not important.
    ??? I asked you why & your response is what I think is not important? & then you edit your response....

  9. what about sexist jokes? everyone loves a good sexist joke once in awhile

  10. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    What you think is friendly is not important.

    Racial jokes, regardless of your race, are usually offensive to others, regardless of their race. It's just not cool anymore and not acceptable on this forum.
    So the dude that pointed out that me & Will Smith are both black shouldn't be welcome?
    •   
       

  11. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    ??? I asked you why & your response is what I think is not important? & then you edit your response....
    What is it with you?! You challenge everything.

    Your feelings about a friendly racial joke does not matter because the staff has a policy that does not require your buy-in.

    Then I completed (edit) my statment with more detail.
    Life is a terminal condition.
  12. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    So the dude that pointed out that me & Will Smith are both black shouldn't be welcome?
    How old are you?
    Life is a terminal condition.

  13. People who argue with admins about stupid ****.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    How old are you?
    28yrs old... I was curious about your views when I asked why, only because I'm interested in peoples opinions about things like that, but it seems somehow that was wrong & you asking my age makes me believe you are questioning my maturity...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ReedSkin
    People who argue with admins about stupid ****.
    double this

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ReedSkin
    People who argue with admins about stupid ****.
    I asked him a question as a fellow member... Is that not allowed?
  17. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    My opinion on racial or racist jokes in of no matter. The board policy on racial or racist jokes is what matters. Please do not post racial/racist jokes. Thank you.
    Life is a terminal condition.

  18. Being stuck in my house during a hurricane

  19. Things getting blown out of proportion & being judged...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Being stuck in my house during a hurricane
    Being stuck outside during a hurricane.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by soxman04 View Post
    Being stuck outside during a hurricane.
    Would rather that. At least then I would have some excitement.

  22. The gym.....at 5pm

  23. What do u do when a blonde throws a grenade at u??


    ....pull the pin out n throw it back

  24. Losing your passport a month before travelling back home for the first time in 7 years.

    its like fecking Inception all over!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  25. Feeling like you destroyed a test only to realize you forgot to draw a damn dam, which was like the easiest question on the test. Fml gunner status revoked by self

  26. Quote Originally Posted by ponysteak
    Feeling like you destroyed a test only to realize you forgot to draw a damn dam, which was like the easiest question on the test. Fml gunner status revoked by self
    I hate thatfeeling bro

  27. Got in my car tuesday before work, turned the key and the engine screamed !!! Got out and looked underneith, someone cut a section of exhaust out of my car from the engine to the converter. 175 bucks later and driving around parinoid for two days worried about getting pulled over. I wanted to find the guy and smash both his wrists in with that section of exhauat.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    Got in my car tuesday before work, turned the key and the engine screamed !!! Got out and looked underneith, someone cut a section of exhaust out of my car from the engine to the converter. 175 bucks later and driving around parinoid for two days worried about getting pulled over. I wanted to find the guy and smash both his wrists in with that section of exhauat.
    I think it's safe to say that someone does not like you....

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

    I think it's safe to say that someone does not like you....
    someone else told me that too, but I live in a town where nobody knows me !?!? Another guy told me this is a new thing salvagers are doing for scrap metal. Like the guys who break into houses and just steal copper pluming, or people who steal gutters. Low life pieces of crap, I make 12 bucks an hour and have a wife and two kids, leave me alone and steal from someone who can afford it.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 151
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 01:39 AM
  2. name 2 things that drive you insane at your gym.
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 683
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 11:23 PM
  3. You want to hear something that would piss you off?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 06:47 PM
  4. Things that make you go hmmmm.....
    By beallio in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 01:48 PM
  5. Just another stupid article to piss you off
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Log in
Log in