1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14
    Thieves, hip hop culture, the word swag, radio, news website comments, 73/27 ground beef " that ratio is weird" , 9 hole golf courses, everyone i work with, my leaf spring shackles, the sock monster in my dryer.
    Boy I hate the word swag!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by benmayro

Boy I hate the word swag!
    Do you prefer Gangnam style.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.14%

^^^ That song is proof we no longer care about what the lyrics say anymore. It literrallty is about a guy telling a girl he drinks his coffee hot
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

^^^ That song is proof we no longer care about what the lyrics say anymore. It literrallty is about a guy telling a girl he drinks his coffee hot
    Its Korean music bro. Not American.

Also I think it's the dance that got people. Also Gangnam style is basically the same as swag.

Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.14%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

Its Korean music bro. Not American.

Also I think it's the dance that got people. Also Gangnam style is basically the same as swag.
    I think you missed understood my posts bud! I hate the word swag because my peers ( 16-20yr olds in rural "redneck" PA) use it to try to sound "hood" or "gangster. I wasn't referring to any song or dance style representing swag, just the literral word itself.
    I know the song is sung in a South korean dilact with a few English words as a satire to the state of living of a well off group of people in his country. It is catchy in both sound and dance. I do believe it provides a great example that the majority of people, especially my "peers", no longer care what a song says, just how popular it is. Since none of then speak korean nor research a translation of the lyrics
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.05%

I think you missed understood my posts bud! I hate the word swag because my peers ( 16-20yr olds in rural "redneck" PA) use it to try to sound "hood" or "gangster. I wasn't referring to any song or dance style representing swag, just the literral word itself.
    I know the song is sung in a South korean dilact with a few English words as a satire to the state of living of a well off group of people in his country. It is catchy in both sound and dance. I do believe it provides a great example that the majority of people, especially my "peers", no longer care what a song says, just how popular it is. Since none of then speak korean nor research a translation of the lyrics
    Youre reading too far into my comments brother.

I was only referring to your lyrics comment in regards to it being for a south Korean audience but it took off in America due to the video and dance.

Also I just brought up Gangnam style and swag being the same to tie in the point of me bringing it up initially.

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.14%

^^^^ Oh I gotcha dude. Swag just gets me fired up because I go to school with a bunch of white rednecks that think they are hoodrat because their fathers with decent jobs all got them an eminem cd last christmas. I was walking out if school last week to go to my campus class and literally a heard a douche saying to a douchet " Last night I illegally downloaded Maroon 5's newest song but YOLO" I just shook my head and thanked god I am going to be at Penn soon! Like what is my generation becoming!!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.19%

^ lmao! I've never even heard or seen any of that before.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.14%

Quote Originally Posted by mls51112
    ^ lmao! I've never even heard or seen any of that before.
    You lucky gal! I deal with it basically everyday! When I got into Penn, one kid said to me "You be better off getting a job a sheetz (a gas startion) and saving up for a sweet car that would attract female dogs" I just laughed: at him!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.19%

You lucky gal! I deal with it basically everyday! When I got into Penn, one kid said to me "You be better off getting a job a sheetz (a gas startion) and saving up for a sweet car that would attract female dogs" I just laughed: at him!
    Haha! Young men these days *rolls eyes*
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.05%

Haha! Young men these days *rolls eyes*
    Aren't you only 19?

12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.4%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Do you prefer Gangnam style.
    I ****ing hate that song...

Another thing I hate - not being able to punch that dude in the head for making the dumbest song ever! Honestly bros and broettes, I wish I had one giant fist to punch about a thousand people at once.

****ing song...

- Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

I ****ing hate that song...

Another thing I hate - not being able to punch that dude in the head for making the dumbest song ever! Honestly bros and broettes, I wish I had one giant fist to punch about a thousand people at once.

****ing song...

- Valdez
    Lol

14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.19%

Aren't you only 19?
    20 ;] and I never liked boys my age because of how immature they are.. guys 18-28 don't know how to treat a lady or have any work ethic.. they're shallow and listen to horrible music and are completely idiotic.. at least the ones I've ever known.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.83%

kittens
    http://www.facebook.com/Celtic.Labs - Celtic Labs Representative
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

You think thats the worst song ever? You rember soulja boy?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.96%

Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14
    You think thats the worst song ever? You rember soulja boy?
    Do you remember Rebecca black?
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.19%

Nothing is worse than Lady Gaga, Nikki Minaj, Fergie, Willow Smith, Katy Perry, or Madonna. I bet they morph into the devil.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

We could probably start a horrible music thread.
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%

It pisses me off when the President of the United States makes arrangements to have the Head of the CIA resign (with the stated cause being that he had an affair), and then, to no oneís surprise, the Head of the CIA won't be able to testify about/against the President (Obama Ben-Ghazi) for his actions/inactions which caused the death of US citizens in Libya.

And no one in the main street media will add 1 + 1 and reach ď2Ē.

Oh, didnít we have a President that committed adultery, but didnít step down? Maybe he wasnít scheduled to testify within the next week.

This is shameful and pathetic.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    It pisses me off when the President of the United States makes arrangements to have the Head of the CIA resign (with the stated cause being that he had an affair), and then, to no one's surprise, the Head of the CIA won't be able to testify about/against the President (Obama Ben-Ghazi) for his actions/inactions which caused the death of US citizens in Libya.
    And no one in the main street media will add 1 + 1 and reach "2".
    Oh, didn't we have a President that committed adultery, but didn't step down? Maybe he wasn't scheduled to testify within the next week.
    This is shameful and pathetic.
    You're gonna get a lot of **** for that, but I agree 100%. The Antichrist always gets his way..
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%

Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    You're gonna get a lot of **** for that, but I agree 100%. The Antichrist always gets his way..
    It makes no difference to me if someone gets upset. This is the reality of the deception and lies.

How would you feel if the ambassador (who was sodomized prior to being killed) or one of the two ex-Navy SEALs was your father, brother or sons?

Did anyone else notice that prior to the Head of the CIA "stepping down", that they previously re-assigned one of the Generals involved with the Benghazi decison making? Oh, BTW -- he won't be testifying either.

Did anyone notice that Iran shot at a US Drone last week, prior to the election, but it was kept under wraps until last night?

No, no, no - I am sure it is just all a big coincidence.

What a crock of ......
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.19%

yeah.. I have 2 brothers in the Navy, and I really hate Osama.. but, I don't mention it anymore because everyone loves him for some reason.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

I wouldnt say that everyone loves him, im pretty certain that the popular vote was split fairly evenly
    I am no political expert though.
    He is definately not the first u.s. president likened to the antichrist either.
    I dont want you to think im in support of the guy, i voted romney.
    But if romney had one im sure the mud would be slung his direction as well, mormon and what not.

While the president is the one who catches the heat, the change starts with the american people. .
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.19%

But people don't want to change.

They want free handouts, gay marriage, and abortion.. rather than freedom (or at least my definition of it) -- Voting democrat is voting for MORE government interference, but people don't see that.
  26. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.05%

20 ;] and I never liked boys my age because of how immature they are.. guys 18-28 don't know how to treat a lady or have any work ethic.. they're shallow and listen to horrible music and are completely idiotic.. at least the ones I've ever known.
    So now I'm shallow, listen to horrible music, and an idiot? Strong generalization.

27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.19%

I said the ones I've ever known ;] in person, that is.
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.05%

They want free handouts, gay marriage, and abortion.. rather than freedom (or at least my definition of it) -- Voting democrat is voting for MORE government interference, but people don't see that.

So wanting the right to marry a person of your choice no matter the gender and wanting the right to not give birth are freedom?

I agree with the comments about handouts but how is telling someone they can't marry the person of their choice freedom?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a conservative Texan and don't agree with gay marriage but I don't call it freedom that they aren't allowed to marry, I call it what it is; religious principle.

29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.05%

Voting Republican is voting for the same, but people dont see that either. Both parties play to the same corporate agenda.

They are both for bigger government, the only difference is that one of them hides it from you while running and the other just sells it to you in a way that makes you want it.

30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.19%

So wanting the right to marry a person of your choice no matter the gender and wanting the right to not give birth are freedom?

I agree with the comments about handouts but how is telling someone they can't marry the person of their choice freedom?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a conservative Texan and don't agree with gay marriage but I don't call it freedom that they aren't allowed to marry, I call it what it is; religious principle.
    I mean, I don't see why people would rather have all of that than guns, military, a strong border, etc.
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Im happy you see it how it is, as most young people dont. One of these days people will have to pull their heads out of the ground/rear and realize hard work is what is needed.
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.05%

I mean, I don't see why people would rather have all of that than guns, military, a strong border, etc.
    Not everyone wants the same things, I don't think we should have to pick and choose which of our rights are taken. That's why political parties were never supposed to exist in our country. They are easily corrupted and then people aren't voting for candidates and just vote based on blind allegiance to a party name.

33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.19%

I agree. But with what we had to choose from, I don't see why anyone would pick Obama.
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%

So long as we are (or were) talking about people that listen to horrible music and are completely idiotic, is it too late to add my name?
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    So log as we are (or were) talking about people that listen to horrible music and are completely idiotic, is it too late to add my name?
    Hahahah. Oh sheesh :]
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%

After thinking it over - I deleted this post.

37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.05%

I am religious and do very much believe in God and agree that homosexuality is wrong, according to my religious beliefs.

I only read about half of that because almost none of it is relevant at all. I do not recall insulting anyone and most of the insults you used as examples are from the Obamney thread where I still refrained from insulting people for having differing beliefs.

So with that being said I have no idea why you quoted me and then wrote a college essay about nothing related to the topic at hand.

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.14%

I hate when people shove their beliefs or nonbeliefs in your face. I do not care who you believe or do not believe exist. To each his own, just keep it your own except during acceptable occasions in it is done respectfully!
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.05%

Just finished. Saying that same sex marriage and traditional marriage aren't the same is not the issue. Telling someone they cannot do something thar affects no one but themselves is not freedom and it is stupid to say it is.

He/she has the right to marry whomever they so please. How is telling them they can't any worse than someone telling us we can't have a gun, or speak our minds, etc.?

40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.96%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I am religious and do very much believe in God and agree that homosexuality is wrong, according to my religious beliefs.

I only read about half of that because almost none of it is relevant at all. I do not recall insulting anyone and most of the insults you used as examples are from the Obamney thread where I still refrained from insulting people for having differing beliefs.

So with that being said I have no idea why you quoted me and then wrote a college essay about nothing related to the topic at hand.
    I originally quoted you only about the marriage part. EDIT - I have since decided it might be best just to simply delete the post.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 151
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 01:39 AM
  2. name 2 things that drive you insane at your gym.
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 683
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 11:23 PM
  3. You want to hear something that would piss you off?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 06:47 PM
  4. Things that make you go hmmmm.....
    By beallio in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 01:48 PM
  5. Just another stupid article to piss you off
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 02:09 PM