Things that piss you off(anything)

Page 10 of 28 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego

    Haha, I wouldn't mind some day to day life benefits !
    They are pretty good benefits, I can't lie about that...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mik14

    No I won't give up, I actually run my own pest control business so you can say its my job, I got a few traps so il wait till I see it out late afternoon then il entise him over with some fresh tuna!

    Il keep you dream alive ha ha!
    Good man...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mik14 View Post
    No I won't give up, I actually run my own pest control business so you can say its my job, I got a few traps so il wait till I see it out late afternoon then il entise him over with some fresh tuna!

    Il keep you dream alive ha ha!
    When your on the job do you dress like that rocker, pest control guy, on TV??

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    When your on the job do you dress like that rocker, pest control guy, on TV??
    I have never seen him, il look him up!

    I'm guessing he looks like a clown! Lol


    And the answer would be no, I don't dress like the swapmen or any overboard clowns!
    Just basic cargo shorts or long pants with a collard polo unless I'm climbing under a house or treating bees then il suit & mask right up. Ha ha I'm interested to see this guy now.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mik14

    I have never seen him, il look him up!

    I'm guessing he looks like a clown! Lol

    And the answer would be no, I don't dress like the swapmen or any overboard clowns!
    Just basic cargo shorts or long pants with a collard polo unless I'm climbing under a house or treating bees then il suit & mask right up. Ha ha I'm interested to see this guy now.
    I think she's talking about this guy...

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ilECew6Tk2...terminator.jpg
    •   
       


  6. No more finaplix! And sending money to UK and never getting my package. Not being able to get my gear in months and having to do lots of research chems. I got an idea how bout some new research them, its called oxytestdecapoise! Can I order a couple bottles of that peptide??? Btw I am pissed

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112

    they should seriously make "expectant mother" parking spaces.. haha.

    AND.. make overweight parking, the farthest spots away.
    Their are tons of expectant mother spaces marked here in Charlotte.

  8. Got a colonoscopy on Thursday... The colonoscopy doesn't bother me(no homo)... What bothers me is I can't touch any painkillers, PWO's & no solid food allowed since last night until after the procedure... Only upside is being put under the anesthetic because I wake up feeling fresher than any good sleep I ever had/have...

  9. billy-the-exterminator-0.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by mik14 View Post
    I have never seen him, il look him up!

    I'm guessing he looks like a clown! Lol


    And the answer would be no, I don't dress like the swapmen or any overboard clowns!
    Just basic cargo shorts or long pants with a collard polo unless I'm climbing under a house or treating bees then il suit & mask right up. Ha ha I'm interested to see this guy now.
    Thank goodness!!! "Clown" hardly describes the attire that this guy wears, even though he seems to be a nice guy and all!!

    I was just kidding around w/ you anyway. I'm sure there aren't too many workers (of any kind) that dress like are in the band WASP!!!
    Here is a more updated pic of his "look"


    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Got a colonoscopy on Thursday... The colonoscopy doesn't bother me(no homo)... What bothers me is I can't touch any painkillers, PWO's & no solid food allowed since last night until after the procedure... Only upside is being put under the anesthetic because I wake up feeling fresher than any good sleep I ever had/have...

    All I have to say is YIKES!!! Never had a colonoscopy but I bet that would piss me off too!!

  10. Colonoscopy is the weirdest experience ever i hate twilight sedation, its like you know your getting violated and your just kinda ho hum whatever then you wake up like rip van winkle trying to piece together the last hour of your life. That stuff wreckss me the fentanyl and the other drug that makes you chill out put me in a brain fog all day.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14
    Colonoscopy is the weirdest experience ever i hate twilight sedation, its like you know your getting violated and your just kinda ho hum whatever then you wake up like rip van winkle trying to piece together the last hour of your life. That stuff wreckss me the fentanyl and the other drug that makes you chill out put me in a brain fog all day.
    That's the thing with me... I feel great when I come to... I feel like I could go for a long ass run or something lol... I wish I could take some anesthetic home... I have insomnia, so I love anesthesia man... I know what Michael Jackson was talking about when trying to reason as to why he liked being "put" to sleep(no disrespect to MJ)...

    As for the violated part, well as long as I know I'm not literally being violated, they could find something that's messing up my health(been sick awhile) & most importantly I can't feel anything afterwards I good... It's catheters I'm 100% against... Haha!

  12. i hate the stupid fukin idiots that run back to back cycles without pct. theyre the reason this mega ban is coming up next year

  13. [QUOTE=Miss Q;3653005]billy-the-exterminator-0.jpg

    Thank goodness!!! "Clown" hardly describes the attire that this guy wears, even though he seems to be a nice guy and all!!

    I was just kidding around w/ you anyway. I'm sure there aren't too many workers (of any kind) that dress like are in the band WASP!!!
    Here is a more updated pic of his "look"


    WTF! He looks like part of the ozbournes!

    I see some shockers, guys in their banged up ute with their stubbies, looking like they lived out bush for the past 12 months driving round with a ciggy out the window! ... Cowboys!

  14. [QUOTE=mik14;3654696]
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    billy-the-exterminator-0.jpg

    Thank goodness!!! "Clown" hardly describes the attire that this guy wears, even though he seems to be a nice guy and all!!

    I was just kidding around w/ you anyway. I'm sure there aren't too many workers (of any kind) that dress like are in the band WASP!!!
    Here is a more updated pic of his "look"


    WTF! He looks like part of the ozbournes!

    I see some shockers, guys in their banged up ute with their stubbies, looking like they lived out bush for the past 12 months driving round with a ciggy out the window! ... Cowboys!



    He sure does!!!

    Older men that wear Gold's Gym T-BACK shirts to the gym. I'm talking about the men that are REALLY pale, REALLY hairy ( back and chest) and tuck their t-back in tho their shorts. White socks pulled all the way up and white tennis shoes usually complete the outfit!!

    Hope no older men here wear this attire!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Got a colonoscopy on Thursday... The colonoscopy doesn't bother me(no homo)... What bothers me is I can't touch any painkillers, PWO's & no solid food allowed since last night until after the procedure... Only upside is being put under the anesthetic because I wake up feeling fresher than any good sleep I ever had/have...
    BLaQz GOT PROBED.


    :P

  16. Insecure people who talk **** about other people because it makes them feel better about themselves...take a look in the ****ing mirror...**** talking and judging others is a direct reflection of low self esteem and insecurity...I'm reading posts and am baffled at how the littlest most trivial things get under peoples skin. Why let someone else have so much power over you?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985
    Insecure people who talk **** about other people because it makes them feel better about themselves...take a look in the ****ing mirror...**** talking and judging others is a direct reflection of low self esteem and insecurity...I'm reading posts and am baffled at how the littlest most trivial things get under peoples skin. Why let someone else have so much power over you?
    irony much?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego

    BLaQz GOT PROBED.

    :P
    Definitely wouldve preferred a stroke...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper

    irony much?
    Lol I knew that was coming

  20. Lazy f**ks... I'm talking about people who are in the position to do something/anything, but just don't... I'm talking about everything from washing your dishes & picking up after yourself, to helping a stranger carry something to their car... Especially if it's not going to affect you in any way... But then I remember we live in a selfish world...

  21. Got rid of my girl... Why? She still had some feelings for her ex, so i made it easier for her & sent her on her way... I don't do complex bullsh*t like fighting over some I ain't married to... So I'm happy with my decision... What's annoying is that she isn't & keeps bugging me about it Haha!

  22. Not being able to go to the gym and have to stay home and Fold laundry while 3 weeks into a hdrol cycle! Them have your wife ask why are you so angry today !!!!

  23. when you buy a shirt one size to big hoping it will shrink like every other 100% cotton shirt, but it ends up staying the same size :[
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

  24. old people that curl the barbell in the squat rack. happened today almost rage quit right as i walked in. i mean cmon curl monkeys, theres a barbell rack for weights up to 110

  25. That Amanda bullying thing, she was a slut.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 151
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 12:39 AM
  2. name 2 things that drive you insane at your gym.
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 683
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 10:23 PM
  3. You want to hear something that would piss you off?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 05:47 PM
  4. Things that make you go hmmmm.....
    By beallio in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 12:48 PM
  5. Just another stupid article to piss you off
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 01:09 PM
Log in
Log in