Anyone else notice this?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
If I smoke 3 packs of cigs a day and drink a 12-pack every night; nobody will have anything to say.

If I eat healthy, exercise, and admit to supplementing with hormones; people will be taken aback.

I'm sick and tired of people asking about "what I'm taking". From now on the standard response will be "whole milk".

I tried to be honest about completley legal hormonal products, but people are just too ignorant.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
If I smoke 3 packs of cigs a day and drink a 12-pack every night; nobody will have anything to say.

If I eat healthy, exercise, and admit to supplementing with hormones; people will be taken aback.

I'm sick and tired of people asking about "what I'm taking". From now on the standard response will be "whole milk".

I tried to be honest about completley legal hormonal products, but people are just too ignorant.
I agree

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Say this, "I smoke 3 packs of cigs a day and drink a 12-pack every night."

But yeah, I agree.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Dude so true I feel like I get this all the times, you know it's messed up when being healthy is considered taboo..

Just coming out of college I feel like I always got looks or flak for NOT drinking like to be accepted you have to party and because I'd rather drink a protein shake than alcohol I'm judged..

And something that really gets me is how the more u can drink the more 'manly' u are. There is nothing manly about a sloppy drunk with a beer belly.. **** doesn't make sense to me

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yup that's why we're here. Like minded individuals. Change your surroundings bro. I did and haven't looked back since and it was the best decision I have ever made.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/209725-fat-sacks-natty.html

Good place to talk and bs with other cats who lift and understand the life...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just tell them I'm on Groceroids!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude i catch so much sh1t at work for eating healthy while everyone else is pounding McDonald's and pizza every night and I'm eating grilled chicken...pis*es me off.

demolition

demolition

Awards
Dude i catch so much sh1t at work for eating healthy while everyone else is pounding McDonald's and pizza every night and I'm eating grilled chicken...pis*es me off.
Ha ha I know right, I had a few cups of brown rice and like 3 chicken breast in my lunch box the other day and the guys were given me shît. Can't get any of them to arm wrestle me, bunch of shît talkers

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree people will sit at work,fam and etc will talk about how much they drank last night.yet if I'm drinkin a protein shake its going to kill me.lol

demolition

demolition

Awards
I agree people will sit at work,fam and etc will talk about how much they drank last night.yet if I'm drinkin a protein shake its going to kill me.lol
One time my girlfriend asked me to flex my biceps so I did and her reply was, " that's ridiculous, why do you need it to be that big" lol we can never win.
Not to mention no matter what I'm taking my mom looks disappointed and tells me about her friends brother that knows an uncle that has a buddy that got cancer from creatine lol

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
My friend looked disgusted when we went for a snack & he ordered a waffle with cream & I opted for a large glass of fresh squeezed fruit juice... Apparently snacks need to be unhealthy... Might I add that juice was sweet as f*** with zero guilt...

JD