- 07-30-2012, 07:54 PM
- 07-30-2012, 08:13 PM
- 07-31-2012, 07:38 AM
07-31-2012, 08:39 AM
Chris Rock is awesome. Funny yet philosophical, love that type of comedy.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
07-31-2012, 09:57 AM
07-31-2012, 02:14 PM
08-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Preface - I have 24yo and 11yo daughters
Long long time ago at a gentlemens club having consumed many intoxicating beverages I sparked up conversation with an entertainer. I asked her about her carreer choice and the motives...i.e. school, single mom,...etc. Then I dropped the "so...how does your father feel about you stripping?"
Long story short - she went home for the night. I felt bad...a little
That was another guy a long long time ago.
Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...
08-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Jesus Christ what a party poopperOriginally Posted by David Dunn
GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
08-01-2012, 12:48 PM
What's the trick to fending off boyfriends? I have a 2 year old daughter and I know how guys are...
Email me for free prodigy samples
08-01-2012, 12:50 PM
08-01-2012, 01:47 PM
08-01-2012, 03:14 PM
08-01-2012, 04:55 PM
08-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Father of a 4 year old girl checking in. I've seen that video before. That is now my mission in life.
08-08-2012, 08:26 AM
you tell and show her you love her and ALWAYS be there for her, or she'll end up with daddy issues.. as in, she will look for love from men her whole life.. just be there for her, and treat her mother good so she knows what kind of man to look for when she gets olderOriginally Posted by howwedo107
~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
- using mobile version, can't rep -
Similar Forum Threads
- By anabolicrhino in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2007, 08:03 AM
- By max-rot98 in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 02-28-2006, 09:35 AM
- By Milo Hobgoblin in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2003, 03:12 PM
- By DarCSA in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2003, 12:37 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 01-16-2003, 08:03 PM