Baby Girls

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chris Rock is awesome. Funny yet philosophical, love that type of comedy.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
LOL "if your daughters a stripper, you f***ed up".

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True story:

Preface - I have 24yo and 11yo daughters

Long long time ago at a gentlemens club having consumed many intoxicating beverages I sparked up conversation with an entertainer. I asked her about her carreer choice and the motives...i.e. school, single mom,...etc. Then I dropped the "so...how does your father feel about you stripping?"

Long story short - she went home for the night. I felt bad...a little :)

That was another guy a long long time ago. ;)

murk01

murk01

Awards
True story:

Long long time ago at a gentlemens club having consumed many intoxicating beverages I sparked up conversation with an entertainer. I asked her about her carreer choice and the motives...i.e. school, single mom,...etc. Then I dropped the "so...how does your father feel about you stripping?"

Jesus Christ what a party poopper

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the trick to fending off boyfriends? I have a 2 year old daughter and I know how guys are...

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
protect your baby girls!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True story:

LOL, Chris Rock was speaking the truth.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Father of a 4 year old girl checking in. I've seen that video before. That is now my mission in life.

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
What's the trick to fending off boyfriends? I have a 2 year old daughter and I know how guys are...
you tell and show her you love her and ALWAYS be there for her, or she'll end up with daddy issues.. as in, she will look for love from men her whole life.. just be there for her, and treat her mother good so she knows what kind of man to look for when she gets older :)