**** bb.com!

clayface91

clayface91

Awards
so yeah just joined recently,

ive been looking for good bodybuilding forums that give honest information and this seemed like the most legit one to me,

just want to learn more about the RESPONSIBLE use of aas as i have considered using them when i'm about 25 or so, nutrition and dieting, my diet/ training i think are very good but i'm always learning...

oh yea and **** bb.com

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This post has AND lacks Wisdom at the same time. But Kudos on saying the truth about sh1tdotcom

clayface91

clayface91

Awards
right on, i came to the conclusion that almost nobody on that site has a f*ckin clue about what they preach lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Cooper did, but he was wise enough to end up here :D

clayface91

clayface91

Awards
right on, i came to the conclusion that almost nobody on that site has a f*ckin clue about what they preach lol

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
welcome!! there are alot of knowledgeable people on here!! except for Cel.. never listen to anything he says ;)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
welcome!! there are alot of knowledgeable people on here!! except for Cel.. never listen to anything he says ;)
oh no you didn

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I perfer this board as well; I'll leave it @ that.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
roblasane

roblasane

Awards
There's other message boards ??

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
no.. there are mutiple failed attemprs of replicating the awesome of AM

clayface91

clayface91

Awards
hell yeah! i deleted my facebook as well and this site is setup kind of like that only now i dont have to read everyone's "status updates" that i dont give a sh*t about ;)

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
As Jim Wendler said in his blog, "One of the worst things a young lifter can do is take advice from other beginners on message boards – they usually have all the advice and none of the experience."

clayface91

clayface91

Awards
wow wish i heard that one before, i learned that the hard way! :/

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Yea, these message boards can be very helpful, but you need to have a BS radar to know when the advice you are getting is crap. Because like the quote suggests, you dont know if the person giving you advice is really some scrawny little kid who has no real experience training and just has some basic knowledge he's picked up from other scrawny kids.

clayface91

clayface91

Awards
exactly, my bs radar has grown exponentially since i first began and i would say that up until now i really ddnt know how to eat or train to get big and i put a whole lot of effort into doing stuff the wrong way for a long, long time.. i made every damn mistake you could make and i learned the hard way lol

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
i stop shopping there....they do not have the lowest prices lol

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on secret bb.com rep trade thread!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That place is not only the most immature site I've ever been on, but it's also the most clique-ish.

Perhaps that was a redundant statement......