Your Favorite kids shows (you know you watch them too)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I think we have hijacked enough of the other thread to warrent making one just for this :)

So post up what you and your kids like to watch!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol deff inn on this if you don't have kids and watch this stuff your a creep but if you have kids ;thumbs up; :) "everybody outside outside outside outside" lolol

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
lol once you have kids or are an aunt / uncle you can get away with watching all teh old stuff again, and not get weird looks.

BTW Mr. Hooper has a posse (toss up between him and Fred Rogers)! So weird watching a show that i used to watch as a kid, thats still on the air...

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
My son got me hooked on Phineas and Ferb. I have no idea the hold it has on me, but I must watch it.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got a 2 year old. Yo Gabba Gabba is where it's at. It's pretty funny and they have some interesting bands play on there. Beats the hell out of sesame street and, god forbid, barney.

and yes, my avatar is the host of yo gabba gabba. my brain is so saturated with it I couldn't think of anything else to make it. lol

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i love that show. i mean kids or not i would watch it. Its like a show my friends would have made. I mean you have Mark Mothersbaugh and Biz Markee in the cast, and have pretty much bands of my peers playing on it (early 2000's back when i was gigging).

Quite possible i will be DJ Lance Rock for Halloween. - I know I want to take her to see them then next time there are around here!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i love that show. i mean kids or not i would watch it. Its like a show my friends would have made. I mean you have Mark Mothersbaugh and Biz Markee in the cast, and have pretty much bands of my peers playing on it (early 2000's back when i was gigging).

Quite possible i will be DJ Lance Rock for Halloween. - I know I want to take her to see them then next time there are around here!
hahaha I know what you mean exactly. Some of the "lesson" songs make me laugh too like "don't bite your friends" lol. And of course Biz's Beat Of The Day is classic.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Party in my Tummy or Adventure Are my favorites. :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Party in my Tummy or Adventure Are my favorites. :)
Adventure is a good one. Mystery is a good one too "Who is Foofel, where is the picnic, it's a mystery!" and Sherlock Homeboy's Mysterious Beat Of The Day.

So glad I'm not the only one here.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i'm sure there are plenty of fans -I just cant see how it is for kids. It's a show for parents of that perticular scene that kids happen to like as well :)

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is ok if for no other reason than the They Might be Giants sound track - the the cgi is so blurry... you would think Disney would have the bankroll to make it better...

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm sure there are plenty of fans -I just cant see how it is for kids. It's a show for parents of that perticular scene that kids happen to like as well :)

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is ok if for no other reason than the They Might be Giants sound track - the the cgi is so blurry... you would think Disney would have the bankroll to make it better...
Example....Elmo's world they are talking about swinging on a swing....they show mr noodle and ms noodle playing on a swim...at the end Elmo says "those noodles are real swingers" now that's funny!!!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
oh dear there is a ms noodle and they are swingers?? so wrong. lol!

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Spongebob makes me laugh everytime I watch it.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Example....Elmo's world they are talking about swinging on a swing....they show mr noodle and ms noodle playing on a swim...at the end Elmo says "those noodles are real swingers" now that's funny!!!
I've seen that one, I couldn't believe it when I heard him say that! I laughed about it for hours.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh dear there is a ms noodle and they are swingers?? so wrong. lol!
she's almost as creepy as mr. noodle. Is it just me, or does mr. noodle look like a molester? just sayin

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
just a tad.. twist still is worse for what ever reason... must be the hoodie....

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
angry beavers, johnny bravo, dexters labatory, ed edd and edddy

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Nothing like getting high and watching old spiderman cartoons

snv90

Awards
When i was little, the one show I would watch religiously was DBZ. one of the greatest shows

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When i was little, the one show I would watch religiously was DBZ. one of the greatest shows
Oh man yeah. That show was amazing

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adventure time is the ****!! I even bought a shirt lol