this deserves its own thread

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Im deadlifting on the platform in my gym, so i have a good view of everything. This lady who is nice to everyone was using the smith machine on the left side of the gym, im in the center and another guy is shoulder pressing 130s on a moveable adjustable benxg on the right side, this tool comes in, we all call him Mr.tool. He is about 44, 220lbs overweight and is the type of person that trys to show off to everybody. He goes over takes the bench while 130s was standing infront of it, wheels it over to the smith and tells the blonde lady that he was using the smith so move. 130s goes over and just rips him a new one. and the tool goes over talks to the only guy that likes him and leave. I just cant believe what i saw, such a low respect for everyone

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
More of these every day. Did the guy rip him a new one because of what he said to the lady or because he took his bench?

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
what he said to the lady, he was just done with his last set and is the type of guy that would let you, me and dirty steve all work in with him

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good for him. Maybe the dude learned a lesson.