AVENGERS CREW LOG LINKS

Page 89 of 111 First ... 8788899091 ... Last

  1. Guyss! Who here is pumped for Turkey day!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    Guyss! Who here is pumped for Turkey day!!
    Lol I don't even celebrate it really.
    •   
       


  3. I am just exited for the food! So much meat and other food. I feel a dirty bulk comming on
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  4. Its not as special when you prepare it yourself 1200+ miles from family.

    Then it's just another day.

  5. Ill send you some good food bud!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    Ill send you some good food bud!
    Ur a top friend Benny. Good to see you guys are giving at a bird eating frenzy
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  7. image-1905239069.jpg

    Happy Thanksgiving guys!!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  8. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    Ill send you some good food bud!
    Lol overnighting Turkey?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    Lol overnighting Turkey?
    and ham!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

    Ur a top friend Benny. Good to see you guys are giving at a bird eating frenzy
    Thanks bud!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  11. Man i wish each and every one of your crazy brothers of mine a safe and Happy THanksgiving!! Now who the hell was in the gym killing it today? I know I was there cause my chest feels like Hulk cloned himself and beat himself up lol. NOW FEED ME!!!!!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Man i wish each and every one of your crazy brothers of mine a safe and Happy THanksgiving!! Now who the hell was in the gym killing it today? I know I was there cause my chest feels like Hulk cloned himself and beat himself up lol. NOW FEED ME!!!!!!!
    I workout for couple of hours....and eat this bro...



    image-2883795179.jpg
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  13. Nice!!!!!!! That's what I'm talking about PJ man I'm getting scared of myself. I don't know if it's the adipex but I'm pumped as one individual can get at the moment. I had to go rip a cow to shreds and make some steak. FEED ME MORE FEED ME MORE
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Nice!!!!!!! That's what I'm talking about PJ man I'm getting scared of myself. I don't know if it's the adipex but I'm pumped as one individual can get at the moment. I had to go rip a cow to shreds and make some steak. FEED ME MORE FEED ME MORE
    Lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  15. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Nice!!!!!!! That's what I'm talking about PJ man I'm getting scared of myself. I don't know if it's the adipex but I'm pumped as one individual can get at the moment. I had to go rip a cow to shreds and make some steak. FEED ME MORE FEED ME MORE
    You da man pack!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  16. Enjoy your turkey, brothers!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by wasme
    Enjoy your turkey, brothers!
    Same to you brother!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  18. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro

    You da man pack!!
    Link to log? I'm on phone app and can't see your sig.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    Link to log? I'm on phone app and can't see your sig.
    Ill put up link but you can see sigs in the iphone app. I use it all the time. Go to settings and click enable sigs
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  20. That isn't an option on the android app

  21. You sure. Go to settings, forum reading options, show signatures!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  22. Gobble gobble homies!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    Gobble gobble homies!
    Bang bang
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  24. Happy Turkey Day fam :-)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 02:00 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 07:45 PM
Log in
Log in