AVENGERS CREW LOG LINKS

Page 11 of 70 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Avengers you just miss the most EPIC thread ever created by a underage kid asking what the safest PH lol.

We Avengers need to take a stand and help the crazy mofo in the anabolic section, I swear am about to take manbeast spot in helping these kids....

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    once my new iphone comes, god damn it apple giving me a camera that can only record black pictures, ill share my lifts with you all brothers the good ol' ppl of youtube
    I wanna get taped only doing the 2 things I do best ATM , probably either Jerking 145 , or wait...actually 3 things , Pull ups with 25lbs and 10+ OR Weighted Dips at 70lbs for 7+ reps ! My deadlift should reach 285 BEFORE any kind of taping hahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

the kids in my school that talk to me about roids are normally 105lbs of fat amd watches their brothers shower
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Avengers you just miss the most EPIC thread ever created by a underage kid asking what the safest PH lol.

We Avengers need to take a stand and help there crazy mofo in the anabolic section, I swear am about to take manbeast spot in helping these kids....
    I've been doing so for like 2 months...and I did get the thread closed and the kid banned by reporting it... just saying.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

We Avengers need to take a stand and help the crazy mofo in the anabolic section, I swear am about to take manbeast spot in helping these kids....
    I saw one a whole back and was very sure to advise him against any hormonal/steroid use (I made that mistake at 17-18) and still paying for it..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I've been doing so for like 2 months...and I did get the thread closed and the kid banned by reporting it... just saying.
    I report alot. I wish I had this on my keyboard.

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

peacee brotherss
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

I PM'd Airborne last night about how I should just copy and paste advice to the noobz who have access to PHs but not SERMs or AIs. It's to the point I don't even respond any more, but I really thought the guy who posted last night was going to die soon if he ran his stack. His thread was quickly deleted.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    I PM'd Airborne last night about how I should just copy and paste advice to the noobz who have access to PHs but not SERMs or AIs. It's to the point I don't even respond any more, but I really thought the guy who posted last night was going to die soon if he ran his stack. His thread was quickly deleted.
    Ya these people a crazy.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

My son is 17... says there are a few kids at school who claim to take prohormones. I am very glad he has no interest and just sticks with creatine, preworkout, protein, fishoils and a multi.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

What the hell was he going to run?
    FINAFLEX REP
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    My son is 17... says there are a few kids at school who claim to take prohormones. I am very glad he has no interest and just sticks with creatine, preworkout, protein, fishoils and a multi.
    You raised a smart son!, you can reward him when he turns the BIG 21 with a nice mild helladroll stack to start to start him off first his first cycle
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Bunch of kids at my school either joke about "taking steroids" or actually are, despite their scrawniness. Once I hear them talk about it and send them to the guidance office for an intervention, that kind of talk dies down pretty quick! I will say that if high schools tested athletes / students, you'd have a surprisingly high percentage of kids who'd test hot.

Even education about why a product like Jack3d might be contributing to a 16 year old's blood pressure of 168/89 is enough to make them think twice. I coach and work out at school to try to set a positive example to kids about the benefits of physical education; nutrition conversations are beneficial too. My 7th and 8th grade wrestlers understand pretty quick why they should eat certain things and train correctly at that age. It opens their eyes to hear that what their bodies are beginning to naturally produce is what older athletes are injecting to get ahead.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I'm having an apple
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I'm having an apple
    I wish more of my students would!
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Kids these days !!! Good for your son but I have no idea what the others are thinking. I will never forget this place I trained at before had all these H.S. kids on the sauce. This one kid messed his body up so bad he litterally had 10,000 pimples !!! It was so bad that when he layed down to bench he got up and his shirt was all full of blood from his pimples popping ! Then rumor had it he could get his little friend to work for like a year and he was 17. I swear on my kids this is NO EXAGGERATION.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I wish more of my students would!
    Funny...I had to give a pep talk some 2-3 weeks ago about the use of proper dieting skills and natural bodybuilding at a high school due to a favor from a friend. Since she really likes the way I changed my body completely and she is the teachers assistant she thought I could inspire the young minds to behave. funny...this 200LB of an ox kid got up (we were at the gym) and he said:

"I'm supposed to take advice from this manlet?" And well...I simply asked him:

"Young man what is your BF percentage and BW, followed by your numbers on the big 3?"

He said he was 202lbs with around 15% BF and he looked like a 20%sh for me...so he said: "I can deadlift 315lbs , BP 225 and Squat 225" and he had acne, if I had said something well...his professor might have taken disciplinary action against him, so I merely answered...

"Quite impressive if done naturally, however...none of your lifts are close to the standars of a 200lb male, do you not think proper dieting is important?"

and he said: "How much can you dead lift smurf?" Oh yeah he was around 5'10"...

I proudly said: 235x1 (it was some weeks ago) , and well...he wanted to laugh, when I told him I was 132-135lbs I kinda shut him up hahaha I was like...yeah...thats more than 1.5x my BW...

After the ego talk and blah blah supps and creatine and stuff like that , the kid approached me and said: "I used Epistane and got 10lbs out of it and acne...but I lost it all and could not get my lifts anymore...I can't do that much anymore, my deadlift actually fell to 285lbs...do you have a diet to help me out?" I merely got his email and sent him my usual links for 5/3/1 and LeanGains...hope I did help that little student out hahaha I was merely doing all that to get on the good books of this girl ! Besides I'm not even impressive looking to be heard xD yet...well it looks like they heard it haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

You raised a smart son!, you can reward him when he turns the BIG 21 with a nice mild helladroll stack to start to start him off first his first cycle
    I haven't had my stack yet! And for the Big 21.. I thought another trip to Vegas was in order!
    FINAFLEX REP
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I haven't had my stack yet! And for the Big 21.. I thought another trip to Vegas was in order!
    Shizz we all might as well live in Vegas!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

That was (I hope) a nasty joke...not even at 21 is it good for him to cycle.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I need some help fellow Avengers, if you hear or know of anybody please post in this thread

WTB: Transform Bromo or Orginal ERASE
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

helllo my follkow avengers!!!, i gotb 425... 435 missed 445 but got 440!!!!
    I am proud to tell you guys that i am 17, 190lbs. the only thing i take is whey protein, fish oil and live from my avengers to get where i am at
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

helllo my follkow avengers!!!, i gotb 425... 435 missed 445 but got 440!!!!
    I am proud to tell you guys that i am 17, 190lbs. the only thing i take is whey protein, fish oil and live from my avengers to get where i am at
    So much win in this post! Respect wonderman , you trully are Wonderful !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  24. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

AVENGERS UNITE
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    AVENGERS ASSEMBLE
    Fixed
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

i just cant wait to see where i am at in 4-5 years when i will think deep about a cycle
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

i just cant wait to see where i am at in 4-5 years when i will think deep about a cycle
    respect=lost , at 21-22 years old thinking of cycling?...No dude...no need seriously.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

i mean like something more than fish/whey, i be in college so i cant take roids, thats never for me.. i must misunderstand the avengers connotation of the actual denotation of cycling. i thought it was anytghing you do on and off, not roids or ph much regrets bud
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

i mean like something more than fish/whey, i be in college so i cant take roids, thats never for me.. i must misunderstand the avengers connotation of the actual denotation of cycling. i thought it was anytghing you do on and off, not roids or ph much regrets bud
    Then respect is over 100000000 again , when you grow , Anabeta or Anabeta Elite plus Form-X and Reduce-XT will be ideal for a lean bulk
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    AVENGERS UNITE
    I think you have avengers and transformers mixed up :/
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

thanks bud, this is why i dont get ppl my age who are on roids or ph, im one of the most intelligent (1980 sat) and strongest kids i know, i still dont fully understand the concepts and effects of body enhancers.. i hear them and just do an epic facepalm
  32. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

You young punks today...always looking for the shortcut! Not you specifically of course, but I see the same type of thinking all the time in my classes. Teens today have no work ethic, no attention span, and an absurd sense of entitlement. Kids who think like that are of course going to seek a shortcut in the weight room.

Stay strong and smart, young blood!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

i know bud, thats why i hate almost everybody, i was at a football workout and two freshmans were squation 95 and talking about how the ones brother will buy them dbol.. i flipped and told them to wat for hellweek
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

thanks bud, this is why i dont get ppl my age who are on roids or ph, im one of the most intelligent (1980 sat) and strongest kids i know, i still dont fully understand the concepts and effects of body enhancers.. i hear them and just do an epic facepalm
    I'm one of the dumbest kids I have ever met, all this knowledge and I can't get my life straight or a 315 deadlift !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

HEy you crazy ****ers. I just got to work. Time to party. On the internets.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    HEy you crazy ****ers. I just got to work. Time to party. On the internets.
    Because we can now party, we have proven there ARE girlz on the interwebz!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  37. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Wonder if Mantis wants to hit Vegas also...you guys better not leave her out of the Crown/Vegas trip!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Wonder if Mantis wants to hit Vegas also...you guys better not leave her out of the Crown/Vegas trip!
    Crown and VEGAS? I seeeeee....

I'ma take my Jameson 18 year just in case
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

ill be the dd, cause well you know.. as long as you guys help me break vegas with card counting
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Jameson? B1tch I'm bringing my Blue Labels and Chivas special editions! ! Scotch FTW!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. All Liquidrone testers, please post your log link
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 06:24 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 01:00 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 06:45 PM