Everything bropumping

Page 1 of 21 123 ... Last
  1. Everything bropumping


    Let the bropumping begin.


  2. I was promised skanks and jagerbombs?
    •   
       


  3. This would be even more appropriate if the next thread was titled "everything fisting" instead of fishing...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Cbrbomb
    I was promised skanks and jagerbombs?
    Patience young brofister.

  5. Bro-volution
    •   
       


  6. F*ck yeeeah assemble the bro-phorce!

    I got my HaIr GeL in, my Spray Tan on, and my MuthaF*ckin' fist up!!



    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrbomb View Post
    I was promised skanks and jagerbombs?
    we drinkin' incredible hulks bro
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  7. PROTEIN
    Improve or die trying.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    we drinkin' incredible hulks bro
    Dat Hulk smoothie from Smoothie King

  9. not me, I'm straight sippin' Hpnotiq and Hennessy with 2 scoops of whey and a spritz of acqua di gio. I call it the "UnForGettable Incredible Hulk"
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.



  10. The Heff is in for bro-tastic fist pump action.
    Antaeus Labs Rep

  11. Sorry I'm late ( fist pump)
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by demolition
    Sorry I'm late ( fist pump)
    10 bro-Mary's and you're forgiven.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

    10 bro-Mary's and you're forgiven.
    I did 11 just to prove I'm a badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by demolition View Post
    I did 11 just to prove I'm a badass.
    good, now chug an Incredible Hulk

    and don't forget to add cologne, that's an important part of the recipe. that way if you forget to douse any part of body you'll be covered cuz it will be seeping out of your pores.

    skanks love a bro that smells like cologne
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  15. Kinda quiet on the bro pumping guys....
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  16. I thinkin' most of the bros from the suicide cycle unsubbed before Jbeezee could get this one goin'

    I'm still fist pumpin. 4ever bro. And then some more.

    Fists 4 tits!!!
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244
    I thinkin' most of the bros from the suicide cycle unsubbed before Jbeezee could get this one goin'

    I'm still fist pumpin. 4ever bro. And then some more.

    Fists 4 tits!!!
    All day every day bro. Gonna get my fist pump on today while I do legs. Gonna have ladies fallin left and right!

  18. Doin squats while fist pumping. Balancing the bar on dem traps. All them girls be squirtin!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by broda
    Doin squats while fist pumping. Balancing the bar on dem traps. All them girls be squirtin!
    That's how you do it Bro!!
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by broda
    Doin squats while fist pumping. Balancing the bar on dem traps. All them girls be squirtin!
    Damn I think you made me squirt a little!
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  21. Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by demolition View Post
    LULZ
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  23. So I tryed to get my girlfriend to do a bro pump and she just looked at me and said " your retarted"
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by demolition View Post
    Kinda makes me wish we thought through the thread title a bit more.
    Antaeus Labs Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by demolition
    So I tryed to get my girlfriend to do a bro pump and she just looked at me and said " your retarted"
    Did you tell her she could be a sista fista?!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee View Post
    Did you tell her she could be a sista fista?!
    ^^ this.



    or maybe explain Fists for Tits?! cuz, it's like. . . you know, Fists for Tits!



    this bro is awesome. Fist pump!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umFtq...layer_embedded

    and the title of the vid is misleading btw
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244

    ^^ this.

    or maybe explain Fists for Tits?! cuz, it's like. . . you know, Fists for Tits!

    this bro is awesome. Fist pump!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umFtq...layer_embedded

    and the title of the vid is misleading btw
    I did in fact tell her she could be a sista fista, she just roller eyes while mumbling "idiot" lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by demolition

    I did in fact tell her she could be a sista fista, she just roller eyes while mumbling "idiot" lol
    Oh man. That hurts. I guess you can shred her bro-phorce application. >.<

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee View Post
    Oh man. That hurts. I guess you can shred her bro-phorce application. >.<
    She is so banned from this thread and all the bros, now i bro pump just to piss her off (bropump)
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in