Everything bropumping

Page 5 of 16 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,153
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

    Isn't ramen filled with sodium?
    F*ck yeah that sh*t is super salty lol, my head aches just thinking about it.

  2. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    F*ck yeah that sh*t is super salty lol, my head aches just thinking about it.
    Yeah. I used to down 7 a day. Needless to say my BP was a little high. But on the bright side, I learned how to cook after that.
  3. Registered User
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    Yeah. I used to down 7 a day. Needless to say my BP was a little high. But on the bright side, I learned how to cook after that.
    No wonder you had high BP lol
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,153
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    Yeah. I used to down 7 a day. Needless to say my BP was a little high. But on the bright side, I learned how to cook after that.
    Haha holy sh*t, my diet is pretty low in sodium, all that ramen would cause a stroke lol.
  5. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee View Post
    Isn't ramen filled with sodium?
    and crack cocaine
  6. Registered User
    demolition's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    783
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Ha in High school my mom swore I was gonna get cancer from whey
    When I was in high school I bought a tub of creatine and my mom found it and took it away and td me I had to talk to a doctor before I took it and to this day she still thinks its bad as well as whey, every time I visit I get some sort of " you know I heard a story from a friend who has a friend that knows a guy that got colon cancer from that"
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  7. Board Supporter
    methusaleh's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    827
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by demolition View Post
    When I was in high school I bought a tub of creatine and my mom found it and took it away and td me I had to talk to a doctor before I took it and to this day she still thinks its bad as well as whey, every time I visit I get some sort of " you know I heard a story from a friend who has a friend that knows a guy that got colon cancer from that"
    That was a major downside to my time spent working at GNCs that were in malls. We got many moms dragging their teenage sons into the store to complain about all of the "awful anabolic steroids" that we sold them...usually creatine or just protein powder. Sometimes even the "Challenge" (***'s low end, for those who weren't awesome enough for Pro Performance) desiccated liver tablets or multi packs were enough to get these women going.

    I would have to pull the young lads aside to set them straight: "Listen man, if you want to have any bropumping or fist pumping, in your future, you will hide your supps from your mom next time, take that gold card in your hand, and come back here for some great deals with your friends!"

    (I had to tie that into the thread topic somehow!)
  8. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,153
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by demolition

    When I was in high school I bought a tub of creatine and my mom found it and took it away and td me I had to talk to a doctor before I took it and to this day she still thinks its bad as well as whey, every time I visit I get some sort of " you know I heard a story from a friend who has a friend that knows a guy that got colon cancer from that"
    Fist pumps cure colon cancer, so u should've told her to shut it lol.
  9. Registered User
    demolition's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    783
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh

    That was a major downside to my time spent working at GNCs that were in malls. We got many moms dragging their teenage sons into the store to complain about all of the "awful anabolic steroids" that we sold them...usually creatine or just protein powder. Sometimes even the "Challenge" (***'s low end, for those who weren't awesome enough for Pro Performance) desiccated liver tablets or multi packs were enough to get these women going.

    I would have to pull the young lads aside to set them straight: "Listen man, if you want to have any bropumping or fist pumping, in your future, you will hide your supps from your mom next time, take that gold card in your hand, and come back here for some great deals with your friends!"

    (I had to tie that into the thread topic somehow!)
    Bro pumps for over protective moms
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  10. Registered User
    demolition's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    783
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Fist pumps cure colon cancer, so u should've told her to shut it lol.
    Ha ha " listen mom... Shut the fu(k up and fist pump!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  11. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,153
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by demolition

    Ha ha " listen mom... Shut the fu(k up and fist pump!"
    And proceed to blast house music!
  12. Registered User
    demolition's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    783
    Answers
    0

    Bro pumps for explosives!
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  13. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,153
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by demolition
    Bro pumps for explosives!
    And burning sh*t down!
  14. Registered User
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by demolition
    Bro pumps for explosives!
    Fist pump!! Explosions and fireworks are what's up!
  15. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,340
    Answers
    0

    Fist pumps for starting a cycle! Im finally gonna start mine tonight when I get off work!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  16. Registered User
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Fist pumps for starting a cycle! Im finally gonna start mine tonight when I get off work!
    Hell yea bro. What you running?
  17. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,340
    Answers
    0

    First cycle just running test e solo. I'm pretty pumped haha. I might throw winny in after week 6 or 8 not sure yet.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  18. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,153
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    First cycle just running test e solo. I'm pretty pumped haha. I might throw winny in after week 6 or 8 not sure yet.
    Get f*cking beefy bro.
  19. Registered User
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    First cycle just running test e solo. I'm pretty pumped haha. I might throw winny in after week 6 or 8 not sure yet.
    Stats?
  20. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,340
    Answers
    0

    Im 26 (turn 27 this month) 215 sittin at like 18% right now. I've been cuttin for a few months now dropped from 250 to 215 and from like 24% to 18. Bench is 275 right now (was 315 last year but I took like 3 months off and it killed my bench so I've been working back up losing that much weight didn't help either lol) squats are pretty weak that's one of my main goals for this cycle is for my legs to catch up to the rest of my body haha I'm one d those guys with the huge upper body and tiny legs lol but not because I don't lift legs I swear I do I think I just have ****ty legs by genetics lol. DL's are right around 400 which I just started Deadlifting about 3 months ago so hopefully I get those through the roof. I'm probably gonna log it. Beast mode starts now
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  21. Registered User
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Im 26 (turn 27 this month) 215 sittin at like 18% right now. I've been cuttin for a few months now dropped from 250 to 215 and from like 24% to 18. Bench is 275 right now (was 315 last year but I took like 3 months off and it killed my bench so I've been working back up losing that much weight didn't help either lol) squats are pretty weak that's one of my main goals for this cycle is for my legs to catch up to the rest of my body haha I'm one d those guys with the huge upper body and tiny legs lol but not because I don't lift legs I swear I do I think I just have ****ty legs by genetics lol. DL's are right around 400 which I just started Deadlifting about 3 months ago so hopefully I get those through the roof. I'm probably gonna log it. Beast mode starts now
    Do higher reps on legs. Like 15-20 reps. What are you going to be running?
  22. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,340
    Answers
    0

    Haha like other than the test? Fist pump for confusion lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  23. Registered User
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Haha like other than the test? Fist pump for confusion lol
    That's my bad. I saw the test e lol.
  24. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,340
    Answers
    0

    Haha no worries bro
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  25. Registered User
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Answers
    0

    image-2329258417.jpg



    Does anyone see a problem with my workout?!
  26. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,340
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61 880"/>

    Does anyone see a problem with my workout?!
    Not enough fist pumping....obviously
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  27. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Not enough fist pumping....obviously
    Weighted fist pumps for wide vascular shoulders
  28. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,153
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    Weighted fist pumps for wide vascular shoulders
    Oh yeah strap a 45 on my wrist.
  29. Registered User
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Not enough fist pumping....obviously
    I assumed that was given. I shoulda put at the bottom while fist pumping
  30. Registered User
    benmayro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,914
    Answers
    0

    am i to late for this party, i got two broken hands from bropumping to hard
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  31. Registered User
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    am i to late for this party, i got two broken hands from bropumping to hard
    Never too late for a party that never stops!!! Does anybody know what happened to that kid running that suicide cycle?
  32. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,340
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

    Never too late for a party that never stops!!! Does anybody know what happened to that kid running that suicide cycle?
    I Actualy was just thinking about that today. I almost bumped that log..
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  33. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

    Never too late for a party that never stops!!! Does anybody know what happened to that kid running that suicide cycle?
    He was put on the waiting list for a new liver. I'm not sure if he ever got it though.
  34. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,153
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    He was put on the waiting list for a new liver. I'm not sure if he ever got it though.
    Homeboy is dead lol, he didn't fist pump enough, his liver couldn't take it.
  35. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Homeboy is dead lol, he didn't fist pump enough, his liver couldn't take it.
    That's the key to a successful cycle. I did that exact cycle while drinking a bottle of Jack a day. I had no problems and kept 50 pounds after my OTC PCT. (50 of 55) but I made sure to fistpump every day
  36. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,153
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    That's the key to a successful cycle. I did that exact cycle while drinking a bottle of Jack a day. I had no problems and kept 50 pounds after my OTC PCT. (50 of 55) but I made sure to fistpump every day
    Yeah and fist pump those chicks in their vjays!
  37. Registered User
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    He was put on the waiting list for a new liver. I'm not sure if he ever got it though.
    Srs?
  38. Registered User
    benmayro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,914
    Answers
    0

    i got an interception today, bropumped with both hands, and fumbled the ball. you cant return interceptions during the 7on7 but still it was a nice move
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  39. Registered User
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    i got an interception today, bropumped with both hands, and fumbled the ball. you cant return interceptions during the 7on7 but still it was a nice move
    Intercept that ish with your feet while double fist pumping!!!
  40. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    i got an interception today, bropumped with both hands, and fumbled the ball. you cant return interceptions during the 7on7 but still it was a nice move
    That's embarrassing.
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in