Anybody else self conscious about their height?

tooshort4life

Banned
Awards
Anybody else depressed and self conscious about their height?

I hate my height. i wish i were 2 inches taller. I am screwed

Darc_Chylde

Darc_Chylde

Awards
Height is over-rated... Focus on what you can change bro... Bulk up, get ripped, learn tongue tricks... Keep educating yourself on everything. Knowledge equals confidence... Confidence beats height...

tooshort4life

Banned
Awards
Height is over-rated... Focus on what you can change bro... Bulk up, get ripped, learn tongue tricks... Keep educating yourself on everything. Knowledge equals confidence... Confidence beats height...
repped

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really!? Are you seriously hung up about 2"? At the start of the day, I'm 5' 7" but by the end, I'm closer to 5' 6". BTW, the national average in the U.S.A. is 5'8". You're above average, be happy with that!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
how many of these are you gunna start, honestly you need help. not help from this forum but help that cost 100$ an hour

tooshort4life

Banned
Awards
how many of these are you gunna start, honestly you need help. not help from this forum but help that cost 100$ an hour
leg lengthening surgeries arent something you pay by the hour. its very expensive.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ur 6'1 and your bitching? i'm 5'5, it's not a big deal

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
At 5’6" I have wished I was taller but then I look at how much we easier I have been able to put muscle on my frame and the envy goes away :D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
leg lengthening surgeries arent something you pay by the hour. its very expensive.
therapy?, i dont think you need to be taller, but physcologically something is off... you need someone to talk to like in real life... three threads will do nothing for your complex... im 5ft 8in so what, you are who you are.. you dont need random strangers to give you confidence you lack

tooshort4life

Banned
Awards
therapy?, i dont think you need to be taller, but physcologically something is off... you need someone to talk to like in real life... three threads will do nothing for your complex... im 5ft 8in so what, you are who you are.. you dont need random strangers to give you confidence you lack
i think anyone being6ft 1 with the knowledge that 6ft 3 is the ideal height would feel short. sometimes i wish i were 5ft 9... then i wouldnt ever have had a chance to be 6ft 3 and therefore never concern myself with that ideal circumstance.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most guys wish they had another 2".

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
i think anyone being6ft 1 with the knowledge that 6ft 3 is the ideal height would feel short. sometimes i wish i were 5ft 9... then i wouldnt ever have had a chance to be 6ft 3 and therefore never concern myself with that ideal circumstance.
Weird.

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
I'm not worried about my stupid height god gave it to me so I'm going to use whatever I was born with and make the best of it .. And Ive gottin my share of beatiful women so I know it's bogus bull crap when statistics come out saying girls prefer males that are 6 foot whatever I'm 5'8" no big deal. Btw do u have a small pepe??

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I did read that women have a natural attraction to guys ~6"3. Not a big deal to me, there's plenty of other things girls have a 'natural attraction' to like jawlines/hand sizes/shoulder width/etc as well. Like and respect yourself and you will find plenty of women interested in you.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tall chicks have big deep hoo-has.

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
This is a very bizarre thread. You seem to have an obsession with your height. Has this affected your self confidence and made you feel bad about yourself? Height is something that we cannot change as individuals. Focus on the things that you can change i.e. further educate yourself, get stronger, eat better, run faster, become better at the things you currently do.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Seriously?...f*ck I'm a smurf posing as a troll at my 5'5" and you are complaining you are 6'1"!!!...jesus I would kill to at least be 5'7"...you have it nice and easy bro, over 6 feet no one will ever call you a manlet...or a tike...or a smurf...T.T I have deep scars about this it seems...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
No seriously...this is inconceivable! YOU ARE OVER 6 FEET AND YOU ARE COMPLAINING! Dear lord...you have no idea how annoying it is to be this height , shave , comb your hair and dress up at this height and everyone thinks you are a high school sophomore going to church at best!!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Bait. Hook. Sinker...

tooshort4life

Banned
Awards
No seriously...this is inconceivable! YOU ARE OVER 6 FEET AND YOU ARE COMPLAINING! Dear lord...you have no idea how annoying it is to be this height , shave , comb your hair and dress up at this height and everyone thinks you are a high school sophiomore going to ichurch at best!!
I stopped growing my sophomore year
Bait. Hook. Sinker...
What?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If a girl wont date me because I am not tall enough she is stupid anyway.

Go buy some insoles so you can be your magical 6'3" Then you can be as fake as some girls.

tooshort4life

Banned
Awards
If a girl wont date me because I am not tall enough she is stupid anyway.

Go buy some insoles so you can be your magical 6'3" Then you can be as fake as some girls.
Its not magical, its statistical.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't figured out by now, you are the only guy in the entire world of breathing mammals that are self conscious about their height. Seriously, you need to talk to a therapist. You are overly obsessed about something you can't change and that has ZERO impact in your daily life. You are definitely screwed, but it isn't because of your height. Its because you are dillusionally obsessed about it and probably can't handle more important aspects of life.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I stopped growing my sophomore year

What?
I stopped growing in the 8th grade :) , well kinda , I grew 1" on freshmen year...but 5'4" to 5'5"...pft...

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arnold is '6 1"..........Case Closed..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
i did two survey last night with ppl on this forum and at my gym, 1/88 ( you're the oddball), think height, not brains, muscle, personality, character the main thing girl like. 87/88( you're the oddball again) think that these threads are dumb and you need help. im 5ft 8in, going to john hopkins to be a biochemical engineer, treasurer of my class and nhs. a first time sat score of 1890, can deadlift 485lbs, with a pimple on his butt... out of everything a listed what will a girl care about least

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
i did two survey last night with ppl on this forum and at my gym, 1/88 ( you're the oddball), think height, not brains, muscle, personality, character the main thing girl like. 87/88( you're the oddball again) think that these threads are dumb and you need help. im 5ft 8in, going to john hopkins to be a biochemical engineer, treasurer of my class and nhs. a first time sat score of 1890, can deadlift 485lbs, with a pimple on his butt... out of everything a listed what will a girl care about least
I only date guys with at least two pimples on their butt.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not magical, its statistical.
5'8 and never had a problem in the women department. Obsessing about 2 inches of height when you're already over the average height is just plain stupid. Really no nice way to put it. Plenty of people who aren't 6'3 are dominating at life and plenty of people who are 6'3 are getting their teeth knocked in by life. Quit worrying about **** you can't control. It's a sure fire way to never ending frustration.

tooshort4life

Banned
Awards
Arnold is '6 1"..........Case Closed..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
I think we can all agree that arnold is a God in bodybuilding. but he does have horrible taste in women which leads him to be easily satisfied. i however do not purposely have sex with people that are that low on the looks scale. have you seen the hispanic he boned? fuk. also, maybe 1 in 10000 can look as good as arnold.
I only date guys with at least two pimples on their butt.
Im a pimple on society's ass.
5'8 and never had a problem in the women department. Obsessing about 2 inches of height when you're already over the average height is just plain stupid. Really no nice way to put it. Plenty of people who aren't 6'3 are dominating at life and plenty of people who are 6'3 are getting their teeth knocked in by life. Quit worrying about **** you can't control. It's a sure fire way to never ending frustration.
I have dat dere tall girl preference. Its not just for women. people who are 6ft 3 earn on average a substantial amount more compared to his shorter counterparts.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have dat dere tall girl preference. Its not just for women. people who are 6ft 3 earn on average a substantial amount more compared to his shorter counterparts.
I've dated girls taller than me and I'm much shorter than you are. If you have a preference for tall girls it isn't like they ignore you just because you aren't 6'3. I can guarantee if you meet a tall girl and complain about how you aren't 2 inches taller you will fail. If you act confident and are doing something with your life you will have no problems bagging some taller girls.

As for money:

Warren Buffet- 5'10
Bill Gates- 5'10
Carlos Slim Helu- 5'8

Apparently the richest people in the world don't have to be 6'3. Why are you so limiting of yourself? Is it that convenient to have an excuse for what you cannot achieve?

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
the average first job of biochem graduate is 104,000 amd there is a 2% unemployment rage among them... that doesnt matter if your 5ft 8in or 6f 1in.. truely if you and me applied for the same job me or you

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think your only option is to kill yourself. Then you can be reincarnated and maybe then you will be 6'3"

tooshort4life

Banned
Awards
I've dated girls taller than me and I'm much shorter than you are. If you have a preference for tall girls it isn't like they ignore you just because you aren't 6'3. I can guarantee if you meet a tall girl and complain about how you aren't 2 inches taller you will fail. If you act confident and are doing something with your life you will have no problems bagging some taller girls.

As for money:

Warren Buffet- 5'10
Bill Gates- 5'10
Carlos Slim Helu- 5'8

Apparently the richest people in the world don't have to be 6'3. Why are you so limiting of yourself? Is it that convenient to have an excuse for what you cannot achieve?
the 3 billionaires you listed made their money. also, for mexico 5ft 8 is above average. i am simply referring to those who work for others. if you work for yourself you can make a lot of money regardless of how you look. working for others while being ideal looking enables you to earn a higher salary than someone equally as talented.

smohk

smohk

Awards
I HATE it when I figure out my 6 ft isn't tall enough. I didn't realize I'd just been delusional to think my girlfriends were hot. I must also not make a good living? DAMMIT!!!! Now I need thoses extra 3 inches!!!! My eyes have been opened. Obviously I've been doing it wrong all these years.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just think about this guy, he has it made!

1.JPG