Anyone into racing?

smohk

smohk

Awards
Cars, motorcycles, boats, horses, ducks etc??? Either be it 1/4 mile (bbboooorrriiinnnggg) autox full on road course, ovals, (dirt or otherwise) etc? As you can see
<-----
I race my bike when I can. Curious as to what others do. Would like to try 4 wheeled racing but can't find anyone dumb enough to let me borrow a car for a trackday lol

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
Never ran the 1/4 but the 1/8 I have my bike and my camaro

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my R1 i will. took it to the track a few times. mainly do it on the street at night when traffic is low. ive taken my accord to the track twice just to see what it runs. ran a 13.2 . not bad for a tuner that doesnt have tons of money put under the hood. my next car will be 2003 vette. u can find those pretty cheap with low miles. usually around 22k. i just use the accord as a daily thats good gas mileage and pimped out to an extent so look good while driving though town. get my adrenaline rush on the bike

smohk

smohk

Awards
I'll be at hallett this weekend. Dad said he wanted to watch me run the bike again so I said OK!

Should be fun. It's been two years since I've been there.

(since I can't post images yet)
http ://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i341/smohk/halletttrack800.jpg

edit: remove spaces

BroTech

Awards
MotoGP,Lemans,F1,Road Course and the 1/4.......and sadly yes street racing. Had a 99 Gt built N/A to ~375 rwhp, totalled so now I am looking at bikes.