What is your favorite TV show?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. [QUOTE=Dirty Dan;3937515]I'm going to go with The Walking Dead and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia[QUOte]=

How is the newest season of Always Sunny? I stopped watching about 2 seasons ago, just didn't do it for me anymore.

Throwing The League in as well. Rafi's antics have me rolling on the floor every time.

2. Dance India Dance............
    •   

3. [QUOTE=gokix811;3939130][QUOTE=Dirty Dan;3937515]I'm going to go with The Walking Dead and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
    =

How is the newest season of Always Sunny? I stopped watching about 2 seasons ago, just didn't do it for me anymore.

Throwing The League in as well. Rafi's antics have me rolling on the floor every time.
    imo always sunny has really fallen off....i still watch it and it's still good but it's not what it once was
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

4. [QUOTE=Young Gotti;3940518][QUOTE=gokix811;3939130]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I'm going to go with The Walking Dead and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

imo always sunny has really fallen off....i still watch it and it's still good but it's not what it once was
    I wouldn't say fallen off, but you're right. It isn't as wild as it used to be. Still a great show though, love how every1 ****s Dee over

5. Vikings....kicks ass
    •   

6. Seinfeld #1 all time for me with 24 #2 all time! Right now I like How I met your mother and Modern Family. I also like NCIS just because I had the opportunity to be on it haha

7. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    Seinfeld #1 all time for me with 24 #2 all time! Right now I like How I met your mother and Modern Family. I also like NCIS just because I had the opportunity to be on it haha
    Who did you play?

8. So far im diggin' The Bates Motel.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

9. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Who did you play?
    I played a dead marine named Robert Brewer in the episode called "9 lives". I was just on the autopsy table and they found me hanging etc. Me and my buddy did some of the extra work for fun haha

10. The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and Shameless all good Others I enjoy are Revolution, Supernatural, and Chicago Fire!

11. King of queens
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

12. House of Cards
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

13. FX seems to be putting some good sh!t on lately: SOA, Justified, Archer, The Americans. All of them are written really well, and Archer is just funny as hell.

14. Wow I thought more people watched American Horror Story but no one mentioned... Awesome show, especially if you love old school horror movies. Also no Colbert Report??
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is your favorite word?
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 01:56 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:37 AM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM