What is your favorite TV show?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Ever: The Wire

Now: Hell on Wheels

Honorable mentions: Sopranos, Game of Thrones, Trailer Park Boys, Shameless, The League, Big Bang Theory, Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

2. Top gear
    hands down

also: Big Bang and Smallville
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts
    •   

3. Archer, workaholics, game of thrones, shameless, duck Dynasty

4. Dexter, The Walking Dead, Justified, Archer, Family Guy, American Horror Story, Supernatural, Person of Interest, and I know their has only been one episode, but Hanibal is crazy good so far.
    •   

5. Shameless!!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Shameless!!!
    And homeland

7. Seinfeld never gets old.

8. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Seinfeld never gets old.
    Too good of a show to get old

9. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Too good of a show to get old
    Couldn't agree more. I've also been digging "New Girl" on FOX. It totally caters to my sense of humor!

10. [QUOTE=Dirty Dan;3937515]I'm going to go with The Walking Dead and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia[QUOte]=

How is the newest season of Always Sunny? I stopped watching about 2 seasons ago, just didn't do it for me anymore.

Throwing The League in as well. Rafi's antics have me rolling on the floor every time.

11. Dance India Dance............

12. [QUOTE=gokix811;3939130][QUOTE=Dirty Dan;3937515]I'm going to go with The Walking Dead and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
    =

How is the newest season of Always Sunny? I stopped watching about 2 seasons ago, just didn't do it for me anymore.

Throwing The League in as well. Rafi's antics have me rolling on the floor every time.
    imo always sunny has really fallen off....i still watch it and it's still good but it's not what it once was
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

13. [QUOTE=Young Gotti;3940518][QUOTE=gokix811;3939130]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I'm going to go with The Walking Dead and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

imo always sunny has really fallen off....i still watch it and it's still good but it's not what it once was
    I wouldn't say fallen off, but you're right. It isn't as wild as it used to be. Still a great show though, love how every1 ****s Dee over

14. Vikings....kicks ass

15. Seinfeld #1 all time for me with 24 #2 all time! Right now I like How I met your mother and Modern Family. I also like NCIS just because I had the opportunity to be on it haha

16. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    Seinfeld #1 all time for me with 24 #2 all time! Right now I like How I met your mother and Modern Family. I also like NCIS just because I had the opportunity to be on it haha
    Who did you play?

17. So far im diggin' The Bates Motel.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

18. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Who did you play?
    I played a dead marine named Robert Brewer in the episode called "9 lives". I was just on the autopsy table and they found me hanging etc. Me and my buddy did some of the extra work for fun haha

19. The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and Shameless all good Others I enjoy are Revolution, Supernatural, and Chicago Fire!

20. King of queens
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

21. House of Cards
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

22. FX seems to be putting some good sh!t on lately: SOA, Justified, Archer, The Americans. All of them are written really well, and Archer is just funny as hell.

23. Wow I thought more people watched American Horror Story but no one mentioned... Awesome show, especially if you love old school horror movies. Also no Colbert Report??
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is your favorite word?
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 02:56 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 12:37 PM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 08:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 08:34 PM