What is your favorite TV show?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke
    cant believe no one mentioned the greatest show ever MARRIED WITH CHILDREN
    Well, I forgot about this show! It was good, but not as good as south park...


  2. The Wonder Years, Cosby Show, Fresh Prince, Sanford and Son
    GREAT SHOWS
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Well, I forgot about this show! It was good, but not as good as south park...
    South Park is great but AL Bundy is the greatest tv character in history imoh well him and maybe george from seinfeld and of course homer
    Last edited by Sanosuke; 10-16-2004 at 06:10 AM.

  4. i concur that al bundy is the greates of all time

  5. 1. Come on guys, NFL Primetime is the greatest show ever!
    2. Chappelle show
    3. Beavis & Butthead
    4. South Park
    5. Nip Tuck-closest thing to porn on TV
    6. Simpsons
    7. The history channel
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    1. Come on guys, NFL Primetime is the greatest show ever!
    oh yeah!! Monday Night Football too!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by scotty2
    Family Guy, thank god it's been resurrected.
    i can't believe I forgot The Family Guy. I have never laughed so hard at anything! I bought the dvd boxed set a while back and have watched it about a zillion times. Brilliant stuff.
  8. the wisdon of al bundy


    PEGGY: "tell me you love me al."
    AL: "i love football, i love beer, lets not cheapen the meaning of the word."

    "can't you have sex without me?"

    "peg if i wanted you to know what i was thinking, i would be talking."

    CUSTOMER: "NO! look you don't seem to understand me, i wan't something that goes with this dress."
    AL: "A bubbling cauldron?"
    CUSTOMER: "You gotta lot of nerve!"
    AL: "I need it to get this close to your feet."

    "a bundy never wins, but a bundy never quits"

    "its good to hate the french"

    PEG: "How was your day al?"
    AL: "I came home, how good could it have been?"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by hogiejoe
    PEGGY: "tell me you love me al."
    AL: "i love football, i love beer, lets not cheapen the meaning of the word."

    "can't you have sex without me?"

    "peg if i wanted you to know what i was thinking, i would be talking."

    CUSTOMER: "NO! look you don't seem to understand me, i wan't something that goes with this dress."
    AL: "A bubbling cauldron?"
    CUSTOMER: "You gotta lot of nerve!"
    AL: "I need it to get this close to your feet."

    "a bundy never wins, but a bundy never quits"

    "its good to hate the french"

    PEG: "How was your day al?"
    AL: "I came home, how good could it have been?"
    ahh reasons why he's the king

  10. I have to agree with Biggs that HBO has some of the best shows out there like Deadwoood, Sopranos, Six Feet Under, etc. I like all of them.

    Other than that I'd say The Dave Chapelle Show, The Daily Show, and I have to admit I'm all about Scrubs...something about that style of humour makes me roll laughing.

  11. Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel are my 2 favorites.

    Now all I watch is Smallville and Enterprise. I'll also add a bump for Family Guy.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Sunder
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel are my 2 favorites.

    Now all I watch is Smallville and Enterprise. I'll also add a bump for Family Guy.
    Buffy was great.. ending was so..so though.. angel doesnt have the humor that made buffy great..

    and yea smallville is great when the plot gets going and they dont go to the monster of the weeks stuff

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke
    Buffy was great.. ending was so..so though.. angel doesnt have the humor that made buffy great..
    I totally agree on all points. Angel was always a distant second for me. It wasn't until the end when Wesley turned dark and Spike showed up that I watched the show on it's own merit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke
    and yea smallville is great when the plot gets going and they dont go to the monster of the weeks stuff
    I agree again. When it wants to, Smallville is very good to great. I especially like the inuendos to Superman. But I'm getting very tired very quickly of the plots where Kryptonite is used yet again to create a new monster. I wish they'd make the story arcs longer than 1 episode (like Buffy).

    I must say, Lex Luthor is my favorite character on that show by far. We all know he will be a "bad guy" in the end, but we see and understand why he progresses in that direction, despite his attempts at being a "good guy". And Lana is friggen hot!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Sunder
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel are my 2 favorites.

    Now all I watch is Smallville and Enterprise. I'll also add a bump for Family Guy.


    Nice to see another Buffy and Angel fan. I got all the released seasons on DVD.

    I actually liked Angel more than Buffy the show had more of a nostalgic feel to it. I'm glad they left the ending to both shows open although it seemed like the entire cast of Angel was pretty much done for.

  15. Family Guy of course! Nuthin on TV is more random or more funnier than that show. you can find a great quote from every episode

  16. Anyone remember Soap?
  17. PC1
    PC1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    Anyone remember Soap?
    ..... was VERY funny.

    Any NFL football game on tv is great stuff. I don't watch many regular TV shows, only last year did I become a Simpsons fan after watching an episode. Genius.

    Because of the ads, I watched the first episode of Desperate Housewives after a football game a couple of weeks ago. The title and theme were brilliant. Terry Hatcher was always a doll in my book so I thought it was worth a shot. I think the show is pretty good but needs to develop. It's probably a good thing I don't watch much tv, I'm sure a lot of you will say "desperate housewives?!?! Is he soft ?!?! "

    Star Trek TNG was also brilliant I agree.

  18. Sliders was a good show

  19. Quote Originally Posted by PC1
    ..... was VERY funny.

    Any NFL football game on tv is great stuff. I don't watch many regular TV shows, only last year did I become a Simpsons fan after watching an episode. Genius.

    Because of the ads, I watched the first episode of Desperate Housewives after a football game a couple of weeks ago. The title and theme were brilliant. Terry Hatcher was always a doll in my book so I thought it was worth a shot. I think the show is pretty good but needs to develop. It's probably a good thing I don't watch much tv, I'm sure a lot of you will say "desperate housewives?!?! Is he soft ?!?! "

    Star Trek TNG was also brilliant I agree.
    Yeah i got sucked into Desperate Houswives too because my wife was watching it. Teri H is looking badass. And so is that hispanic chic that's screwing the lawn boy. I'd like to put my beef in her taco.

  20. Buffy was great haha. Personal favorite? Dragon Ball Z, hands down. Funnywise, South Park by far. **** kills me and my gf doesn't understand why I think it's so funny.

  21. Ever: The Wire

    Now: Hell on Wheels

    Honorable mentions: Sopranos, Game of Thrones, Trailer Park Boys, Shameless, The League, Big Bang Theory, Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  22. Top gear
    hands down

    also: Big Bang and Smallville
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  23. Archer, workaholics, game of thrones, shameless, duck Dynasty

  24. Dexter, The Walking Dead, Justified, Archer, Family Guy, American Horror Story, Supernatural, Person of Interest, and I know their has only been one episode, but Hanibal is crazy good so far.

  25. Shameless!!!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  26. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Shameless!!!
    And homeland
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  27. Seinfeld never gets old.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Seinfeld never gets old.
    Too good of a show to get old

  29. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Too good of a show to get old
    Couldn't agree more. I've also been digging "New Girl" on FOX. It totally caters to my sense of humor!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite word?
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 02:56 PM
  2. What is your favorite ALL THE WHEY FLAVOR of WPI?
    By Big Matt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 12:37 PM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 08:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 08:34 PM
Log in
Log in