body hair

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
ive been losing my head hair lately and wont to know if my body hair should be growing or not because it hasnt lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ive been losing my head hair lately and wont to know if my body hair should be growing or not because it hasnt lol
you already know your hair shouldnt be falling out at your age. take the Toco 8 i gave you, run 2 bottles of it and see if it helps.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
Yes I know pillip but I just wanted to know from anybody who's had this experience or knows that if ur losing ur head hair should ur body hair still be growing or wat cause my pubes have been the same length for like months now lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I can name a few things that contribute to it. Dbol, Mdrol...etc if you want more responses, post this in a different section like the supplement section. not many people run through this part of the forum

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
ima beat u up i know where u live

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
nobody has gotten in on this cause you sound retarded

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
but to answer your question: you screwed up your endocrine system for life

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
it would also help if you could spell so they know what your trying to say

basically, BKW wants to know this: his hair on his scalp is falling out with he takes a shower. the rest of his body hair has stopped growing and he wants to know if that is normal (for it to stop growing)