Gun and ammo deal sites?

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Been getting more and more into shooting and damn it's almost as expensive as bodybuilding! =)

Anyway I found a couple sites like slickdeals.net and wanted to know if anyone knew of anymore sites or of any specific to reloading?

slickguns.com
And
gun-deals.com/

She is now eating all of my supplement money. :(

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Botach Tactical does a "deal of the day" email type thing, sometimes with a few deals a day. They have a lot of AR and AK stuff, tactical accessories, optics, etc. Some of the deals are so good they are suspicious!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natchez dot com has a lot of reloading equipment/supplies for fairly reasonable prices.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
wow nice build up! what size barrel is on her?

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Botach Tactical does a "deal of the day" email type thing, sometimes with a few deals a day. They have a lot of AR and AK stuff, tactical accessories, optics, etc. Some of the deals are so good they are suspicious!
Do you have a link I couldn't find it?

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
wow nice build up! what size barrel is on her?
AR15
26" WOA Bull barrel 1-8 twist
Geissele National Match trigger.

Goal is to get her out to 1000 yards.

Edit: with the current scope she weighs just over 12lbs!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't pay for ammo often but when I do I just get it at Walmart...

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
You guys must not be in Kalifornia.. walmart rarely has .45 in stock. :(

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i'm surprised you are even allowed to buy ammo in Cali these days. :dump:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwayUSA is also a good place for all kinds of reloading supplies among other things. CheaperThanDirt has a bunch of stuff to do with shooting also.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Google gun broker... Lots of good deals on there

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been looking at stuff there a LOT lately. Prices are indeed good, but the shipping and handling charges are just KILLER!! And I do NOT mean that in a good way. I was just on there a minute ago, literally, looking for a plastic ammo can. Nothing huge, just a little ammo can. Weight would be like what, 3-4lbs? The shipping fee from the warehouse for a $9.97 plastic ammo can was $16.55!!!! SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! Uh, no. Sorry. They just lost my business for good. I HATE getting ripped on shipping fees. There's absolutely NO reason for it. Businesses have account with FedEx and UPS for a reason, and they get big discounts for their bulk shipping needs. So... no.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do most of my online purchases at either Botachtactical.com or SGammo.com.

Botach is based out of Cali I believe and even eats the state tax for their residents. Plus, you can't beat free shipping.

As far as ammo goes, SGammo.com has some awesome deals and shipping rates are very reasonable. You have to keep checking back because their inventory often goes fast, but I've gotten some amazing deals on .308 from them recently.

I use brownell's and midwayusa for reloading stuff.

-T1

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been looking at stuff there a LOT lately. Prices are indeed good, but the shipping and handling charges are just KILLER!! And I do NOT mean that in a good way. I was just on there a minute ago, literally, looking for a plastic ammo can. Nothing huge, just a little ammo can. Weight would be like what, 3-4lbs? The shipping fee from the warehouse for a $9.97 plastic ammo can was $16.55!!!! SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! Uh, no. Sorry. They just lost my business for good. I HATE getting ripped on shipping fees. There's absolutely NO reason for it. Businesses have account with FedEx and UPS for a reason, and they get big discounts for their bulk shipping needs. So... no.

They used to be great, but over the last 6 months their shipping fees have become absolutely ridiculous.

-T1

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They used to be great, but over the last 6 months their shipping fees have become absolutely ridiculous.

-T1
I havent bought in awhile.... probably because last time I bought was for a russian Nagant... a 1000 rounds purchased.. havent had to revisit in quite some time. I use them only for ammo.. they wipe the rest of the competition. buy in bulk baby!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havent bought in awhile.... probably because last time I bought was for a russian Nagant... a 1000 rounds purchased.. havent had to revisit in quite some time. I use them only for ammo.. they wipe the rest of the competition. buy in bulk baby!
They usually have good deals on the russian ammo. I've bought quite a few cases of Tulammo 7.62x39 over the years. I've found SGammo.com to have better bulk/shipping deals lately.

A nagant revolver? Nice little piece. :D

I've loaded up with ammo for my mosin nagant 7.62x54R collection; 880 rounds for $134.00...yes please!

Do you hunt, D? How's the family?

-T1

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They usually have good deals on the russian ammo. I've bought quite a few cases of Tulammo 7.62x39 over the years. I've found SGammo.com to have better bulk/shipping deals lately.

A nagant revolver? Nice little piece. :D

I've loaded up with ammo for my mosin nagant 7.62x54R collection; 880 rounds for $134.00...yes please!

Do you hunt, D? How's the family?

-T1
I actually meant the Mosin-Nagant! :) Great minds apparently think alike!

Of course I hunt... always lookin for the elusive hog of a whitetail. Largest to date had 10 points.

I really want to try some boar hunts. Thats down in your neck of the woods.

Fam is fantastic.. hows that little girl treating you? Mine is a damn whirlwind.. cant keep up.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually meant the Mosin-Nagant! :) Great minds apparently think alike!

Of course I hunt... always lookin for the elusive hog of a whitetail. Largest to date had 10 points.

I really want to try some boar hunts. Thats down in your neck of the woods.

Fam is fantastic.. hows that little girl treating you? Mine is a damn whirlwind.. cant keep up.
Indeed my man. :)

My Mosin took down a 150 lb hog here earlier this year. I haven't hunted deer yet, but that's next.

There's nothing like literally getting a 30-06 for $100 with the Mosin, haha!

The family is great. My daughter reminds me daily that I'm not 20 anymore. I love every minute of it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed my man. :)

My Mosin took down a 150 lb hog here earlier this year. I haven't hunted deer yet, but that's next.

There's nothing like literally getting a 30-06 for $100 with the Mosin, haha!

The family is great. My daughter reminds me daily that I'm not 20 anymore. I love every minute of it.
Yeah, there aren't large whitetails in your area.. you need to come up more north for those! Northern Missouri is loaded fat daddy with huge bucks.

Jerky and sausage year round!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, there aren't large whitetails in your area.. you need to come up more north for those! Northern Missouri is loaded fat daddy with huge bucks.

Jerky and sausage year round!
Yeah, they're all pretty small down here; plenty of massive hogs though. We had some monsters up in new England, but I'm not headed back up there anytime soon.

I had a hog try to charge me and my buddy last year. The Glock 21 won that battle, though. I always used to think guys were paranoid saying carry a sidearm when hunting hogs...nope, they're right, lol.